Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Page With His Threats Against Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Page With His Threats Against Igbos (564 Views)

United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos / Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Profile / Wikipedia Updates Orubebe’s Profile Over Attempted Poll Disruprion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Page With His Threats Against Igbos by Jorgen: 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
I did a search for Oba of Lagos after seeing it trend on twitter, i stumbled on his wikipedia page and saw this:

The current Oba of Lagos, His Highness Oba Rilwan Akiolu, courted controversy when in April 2015 he publicly threatened genocide against the Igbo population of Lagos state if they voted against his anointed governorship candidate, Akinwunmi Ambode. According to the revered king, Lagos belongs to him and the Igbos have to do his bidding or perish in the Lagoon
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oba_of_Lagos
These people are really fast, I remember they updated Orubebe's page with equal speed after his rant.

Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Page With His Threats Against Igbos by bewla(m): 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lagos as never being rule by government of the
center this we go change Rilwan akinolu u never
die eko o gbudo baje jagaban we must not louse
our pride to the none indigene in lagos pls make
lagos safe for all we have come far to louse lagos
now no jimi jump up in April it only come up in
December A P C one family one voice one people i
say this is the spirit of lagos that is challenge let
us speak in one voice
Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Page With His Threats Against Igbos by Boss13: 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
A disgrace to his CV.

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Page With His Threats Against Igbos by capip120(m): 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
It's already a Dane in his political profile.
The oba is an idiat who is supposed to be cooling off in kirikiri maximum prison after extorting as a police officer.
Bleep you Akiolu. Heediot! sad

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Page With His Threats Against Igbos by knightsTempler: 11:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
I can bet my left balls Ambode will lose the election, the statement was very reckless.

The Oba should be reported to the ICJ (international court of justice), if those statement wasn't inciting genocide, i don't know what is.

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Page With His Threats Against Igbos by luvmijeje(f): 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
It's alright....... na over sabi is too much.

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Page With His Threats Against Igbos by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
This obar has been orubebed grin

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Page With His Threats Against Igbos by crownprince102: 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Every Nigeria is entitle to his/her franchise

Franchise is the right to vote and be voted for.

Why the empty threat?

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Page With His Threats Against Igbos by Jorgen: 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
I forgot to upload a screenshot. This is it. I hope this wont scare some people from voting.
i have update the original post too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP Gives Out Plastic Cups During Campaign (picture) / Inec: No Money, No Work In Ajeromi Ifelodun Lga, Lagos.(photos) / Photo : Space Booking During Accreditation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.