Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Akiolu Curses God's Children,buhari Kills God's Children-Arise O Lord - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akiolu Curses God's Children,buhari Kills God's Children-Arise O Lord (1172 Views)

Why Are Parents Not Naming Their Children Buhari / Sai Buhari Kills 50 People In Maiduguri / I Won’t Leave The Defence Of Nigeria In The Hands Of Hunters, Children-Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akiolu Curses God's Children,buhari Kills God's Children-Arise O Lord by hollandis(f): 1:06am On Apr 07, 2015
Who dare curses the apple of God's eye and will not go unpunished?

Who dares kills the apple of Gods eyes and will not die?
Re: Akiolu Curses God's Children,buhari Kills God's Children-Arise O Lord by hollandis(f): 1:06am On Apr 07, 2015
Reserved
Re: Akiolu Curses God's Children,buhari Kills God's Children-Arise O Lord by theV0ice: 1:15am On Apr 07, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So many comedians on Nairaland....

Agreed Oba Akiolu went too far.....If Akiolu cursed God's children, whom did patience curse with all her vituperations? Satan's children? who are those the PDP machines killed in Rivers state? amadioha's children?

All of a sudden some folks are remembering God.

Politics has entered the realm of the ecclesiastical......Nigerians and fake spirituality

JK, your goat don born malu o courtesy of Oba Akiolu's mis-speak. Start thanksgiving service jare cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Akiolu Curses God's Children,buhari Kills God's Children-Arise O Lord by hollandis(f): 1:16am On Apr 07, 2015
theV0ice:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So many comedians on Nairaland....

Agreed Oba Akiolu went too far.....If Akiolu cursed God's children, whom did patience curse with all her vituperations? Satan's children?

All of a sudden some folks are remembering God.

Politics has entered the realm of the ecclesiastical......Nigerians and fake spirituality

JK, your goat don born malu o courtesy of Oba Akiolu's mis-speak. Start thanksgiving service jare cheesy cheesy
You are joking with that statement.right?

I pity you
Re: Akiolu Curses God's Children,buhari Kills God's Children-Arise O Lord by theV0ice: 1:20am On Apr 07, 2015
hollandis:

You are joking with that statement.right?

I pity you

I pity you too my sister

I really do.

What will Oba Akiolu's statement do? he misspoke and everybody has condemned it. what else?

What's the use of opening another wailing thread? to call on the god of thunder to strike him dead? on behalf of whom? JK? or PDP who are the ultimate beneficiary of his error?

sister pls.....come back to reality

7 Likes

Re: Akiolu Curses God's Children,buhari Kills God's Children-Arise O Lord by hollandis(f): 1:24am On Apr 07, 2015
theV0ice:

I pity you too my sister

I really do.

What will Oba Akiolu's statement do? he misspoke and everybody has condemned it. what else?

What's the use of opening another wailing thread? to call on the god of thunder to strike him dead? on behalf of whom? JK? or PDP who are the ultimate beneficiary of his error?

sister pls.....come back to reality
Dont dare patronize me.He goat
Re: Akiolu Curses God's Children,buhari Kills God's Children-Arise O Lord by theV0ice: 1:26am On Apr 07, 2015
hollandis:

Dont dare patronize me.He goat

see the person forming fake spirituality calling on God to come down? with her foul mouth cheesy cheesy you better dodge your head because if God comes down, he will land angrily on your foul mouth you she-goat

8 Likes

Re: Akiolu Curses God's Children,buhari Kills God's Children-Arise O Lord by QuotaSystem: 1:27am On Apr 07, 2015
How did it get to this? How did Yorubas allow these turds grow balls in their own land?

Una too talk, Igbos don't understand words. Shikenan.

2 Likes

Re: Akiolu Curses God's Children,buhari Kills God's Children-Arise O Lord by hollandis(f): 1:32am On Apr 07, 2015
theV0ice:

see the person forming fake spirituality calling on God to come down? with her foul mouth cheesy cheesy you better dodge your head because if God comes down, he will land angrily on your foul mouth you she-goat
Would you rather I called you a f00l?Jesus died 2000 years ago and someone daressssssssssss threaten His people.I laugh in Hebrew.You guys don't just know the wrath of God
Re: Akiolu Curses God's Children,buhari Kills God's Children-Arise O Lord by hollandis(f): 1:33am On Apr 07, 2015
QuotaSystem:
How did it get to this? How did Yorubas allow these turds grow balls in their own land?

Una too talk, Igbos don't understand words. Shikenan.

I pity you.You know why

People in the olden days did not dare insult God,but His followers.You are saying the LAND THAT BELONGS TO GOD,belongs to you..Blasphemy
Re: Akiolu Curses God's Children,buhari Kills God's Children-Arise O Lord by QuotaSystem: 1:37am On Apr 07, 2015
hollandis:

I pity you.You know why

People in the olden days did not dare insult God,but His followers.You are saying the LAND THAT BELONGS TO GOD,belongs to you..Blasphemy

Hey stop ignorantly calling God's name in vain. You are directly breaking a commandment. You are only deceiving yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Akiolu Curses God's Children,buhari Kills God's Children-Arise O Lord by theV0ice: 1:38am On Apr 07, 2015
hollandis:

Would you rather I called you a f00l?Jesus died 2000 years ago and someone daressssssssssss threaten His people.I laugh in Hebrew.You guys don't just know the wrath of God

why not go ahead and call me what you will? are you scared of delving into your reservoir of raunchy and dirty adjectives?

If you know anything about Christ, you'll know you're very far from him with the hate currently occupying a vast space in your heart. What has Buhari got to do with a very political speech by Oba Akiolu? are there no Igbos that would vote APC? are there no Yorubas that will vote PDP?

Why do you persist in driving a knife through the fragile peace in the land? If the Oba is a devil who wants to kill 'God's children", shouldn't you who professes Christ be a harbinger of peace?

are the threads opened on this matter not enough? what do you hope to achieve with this one you just opened now ''miss let God arise''?

6 Likes

Re: Akiolu Curses God's Children,buhari Kills God's Children-Arise O Lord by hollandis(f): 1:41am On Apr 07, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Hey stop ignorantly calling God's name in vain. You are directly breaking a commandment. You are only deceiving yourself.

You will soon know .You are saying there is no God right? grin I pity you

theV0ice:

why not go ahead and call me what you will? are you scared of delving into your reservoir of raunchy and dirty adjectives?
If you know anything about Christ, you'll know you're very far from him with the hate currently occupying a vast space in your heart. What has Buhari got to do with a very political speech by Oba Akiolu? are there no Igbos that would vote APC? are there no Yorubas that will vote PDP?
Why do you persist in driving a knife through the fragile peace in the land? If the Oba is a devil who wants to kill 'God's children", shouldn't you who professes Christ be a harbinger of peace?
are the threads opened on this matter not enough? what do you hope to achieve with this one you just opened now ''miss let God arise''?

Continue wallowing in ignorance.Even though am not perfect ,there is one thing I know.I FEAR GOD,I WILL NEVER wish death on any body.But whoever wants the serpent to bite him has caused it himself
Re: Akiolu Curses God's Children,buhari Kills God's Children-Arise O Lord by Nobody: 1:42am On Apr 07, 2015
but patience has been cursing god's cousins
asari dokubo has been cursing god's nieces
ffk has been cursing god's nephews
reno omokri has been cursing god's step children
fayose has been cursing god's grandchildren

PDP dey never learn

4 Likes

Re: Akiolu Curses God's Children,buhari Kills God's Children-Arise O Lord by theV0ice: 1:47am On Apr 07, 2015
hollandis:

Continue wallowing in ignorance.Even though am not perfect ,there is one thing I know.I FEAR GOD,I WILL NEVER wish death on any body.But whoever wants the serpent to bite him has caused it himself

You don't know God and you're a liar because you've opened a thread already to wish folks death and even rejoiced at the death of a man and his family because gej lost an election.

how many threads did you open when Asari was wishing yorubas and hausas death etc during the run-up to the elections? or you're very sure God has no children among yoruba and hausa Nigerians? or is Asari the model child of God?

Keep deceiving yourself

3 Likes

Re: Akiolu Curses God's Children,buhari Kills God's Children-Arise O Lord by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:07am On Apr 07, 2015
theV0ice:

You don't know God and you're a liar because you've opened a thread already to wish folks death and even rejoiced at the death of a man and his family because gej lost an election.

how many threads did you open when Asari was wishing yorubas and hausas death etc during the run-up to the elections? or you're very sure God has no children among yoruba and hausa Nigerians? or is Asari the model child of God?

Keep deceiving yourself

The woman is incorrigible, she has no shame for her lies and hate - imagine, what has Buhari got to do with this Oba's speech, except winning an election against her chosen hapless candidate.

4 Likes

Re: Akiolu Curses God's Children,buhari Kills God's Children-Arise O Lord by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 07, 2015
Na God go help us from this Nigerian Jews abi German juice sorry Jews.

1 Like

Re: Akiolu Curses God's Children,buhari Kills God's Children-Arise O Lord by sammieguze(m): 7:34am On Apr 07, 2015
Oh.... I gerrit...

Igbo's are Gods children....hausa are what Yoruba's are what

Smh.... Pls just shut up and face front.

You are distracting yourself.

When madam pej was calling the northerners born trowa.... Where were u then

How i wish there's an e-slap. U really deserve one

hollandis:

3 Likes

Re: Akiolu Curses God's Children,buhari Kills God's Children-Arise O Lord by Gbawe: 7:49am On Apr 07, 2015
@op.

You are out of your mind. So Igbos are "god's children" and the "apple of his eyes" while others are what? Some of you people and the malevolent indoctrination that has completely messed up your mind. This is why you go everywhere and begin fighting others, because you believe yourselves superior to them and "anointed", instead of just trying to get along with your fellow men and women.

Every sane person will condemn the statement of the Oba, if indeed verified he said what is claimed, but we do not need your delusional supremacist drivel which is never matched by realities on the ground. God loves you more than others yet you find yourselves in a landlocked region as your ancestral home and your States are the most erosion-prone in Nigeria with mineral/crude endowment that is not especially impressive in comparison to others. What is wrong with you and others ? Why can you not just face reality and try to respect others? Why are you never humble or gracious? Why always keen to say and do what others will resent and resist?

6 Likes

Re: Akiolu Curses God's Children,buhari Kills God's Children-Arise O Lord by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 07, 2015
hollandis:

ukwu george grin

(1) (Reply)

Angel Of Death Erupts From Chile's Volcano (photos) / Osun APC Blames PDP Corruption For Nonpayment Of Salaries / PDP Northern Leaders Forced To Support Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.