Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

APC And Extremism: The Case Against Oba Akiolu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC And Extremism: The Case Against Oba Akiolu. (604 Views)

ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos / Photos---nigerians In Diaspora Protests Against Oba Akinolu / Igbos Begin To Mobilize Their Lagos Kingsmen Against Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC And Extremism: The Case Against Oba Akiolu. by Borderless: 3:44am On Apr 07, 2015
I felt ashamed watching the video. A supposed elderly man cursing in the name of Almighty Allah because of politics.

Does he realise we are in a democracy? Does the interest he seems to be protecting understand the power of the electorate? Do our choices matter any longer? Must APC always be about threats and extremism?

No be one chance we don enter so? God help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC And Extremism: The Case Against Oba Akiolu. by Rose2014: 3:55am On Apr 07, 2015
I actually kept making excuses for him, dismissing as a mere propaganda until I saw the video. Walahi if I didn't see the video, I would've remained mrs Thomas.

Such a public disgrace for a throne that used to be sacred

*Spits*

2 Likes

Re: APC And Extremism: The Case Against Oba Akiolu. by Nobody: 3:57am On Apr 07, 2015
The man even went as far as saying that Tinubu can't disobey him, truly shameful.

Just cause of that, I'd want to vote out APC in Lagos, cause if even Tinubu is a stooge to him, then what would we call Ambode

Maybe a stooge of a stooge undecided

2 Likes

Re: APC And Extremism: The Case Against Oba Akiolu. by Rose2014: 4:01am On Apr 07, 2015
GhostProtocol:
The man even went as far as saying that Tinubu can't disobey him, truly shameful.

Just cause of that, I'd want to vote out APC in Lagos, cause if even Tinubu is a stooge to him, then what would we call Ambode

Maybe a stooge of a stooge undecided
I'm not even looking at the political implication per se. Tinubu or no Tinubu

I'm more concerned about the shamelessness of a supposed grandpa talking like a tout.
I even heard the Agbaje guy is a Lagos indegene
This is such an embarrassment for a reverred throne. Abomination!!!!

2 Likes

Re: APC And Extremism: The Case Against Oba Akiolu. by Ilekeh(f): 4:04am On Apr 07, 2015
Let's all just settle this wahala biko.

Lagos is no man's land. ND oil belongs to all Nigerian.

Quite easy. Guys settle down.
Re: APC And Extremism: The Case Against Oba Akiolu. by Borderless: 4:08am On Apr 07, 2015
When non-indigenes especially the Igbo complained about their PVCS not being released to them. . . . . I guess we can now figure where that irresponsible behavior emanated from!

1 Like

Re: APC And Extremism: The Case Against Oba Akiolu. by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 07, 2015
Rose2014:

I'm not even looking at the political implication per se. Tinubu or no Tinubu

I'm more concerned about the shamelessness of a supposed grandpa talking like a tout.
I even heard the Agbaje guy is a Lagos indegene
This is such an embarrassment for a reverred throne. Abomination!!!!

I am still scratching my head, wondering why we Nigerians hardly have level headed, eloquent leaders.

I'm like, how can a tout like this be leading so many educated peeps?

You just have to wonder where the hate comes from. The fact that the speech is even celebrated by some is quite scary yo!

2 Likes

Re: APC And Extremism: The Case Against Oba Akiolu. by Nobody: 4:15am On Apr 07, 2015
useless thread

is he a member if APC?
Re: APC And Extremism: The Case Against Oba Akiolu. by Rose2014: 4:19am On Apr 07, 2015
Ilekeh:
Let's all just settle this wahala biko.

Lagos is no man's land. ND oil belongs to all Nigerian.

Quite easy. Guys settle down.
We're talking about embarrassment here, you're talking about no man's land. 2different things
Even your dad has no right to impose his candidate on you like a thug
This is too shameful that I'm short of words

2 Likes

Re: APC And Extremism: The Case Against Oba Akiolu. by Rose2014: 4:25am On Apr 07, 2015
GhostProtocol:

I am still scratching my head, wondering why we Nigerians hardly have level headed, eloquent leaders.

I'm like, how can a tout like this be leading so many educated peeps?

You just have to wonder where the hate comes from. The fact that the speech is even celebrated by some is quite scary yo!

I have a few well exposed Yoruba peeps that agree that the Oba goofed big time.
Forget those touts supporting him on nl

Ambode may win Lagos but if Igbos don't drown in Lagoon by April 18th after voting Agbaje, what will become Oba's new name?

2 Likes

Re: APC And Extremism: The Case Against Oba Akiolu. by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 07, 2015
mtchew

(1) (Reply)

What Change Is APC Bringing To Nigerians? Is This Truely The Change We Seek / Former President Atiku Abubakar Welcomes President Elect To Adamawa / Watch TVC They Are Showing Lagos State Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.