Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (245645 Views)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Please Help Other Find A Job. Post Job Vacancy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by phlora(f): 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hello everyone, I am a student of University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus. My school is currently on strike and I don't know when we would be called back so I am looking for a temporal job that can possibly pay me at the end of the week. I don't mind how much it pays as long as it can cover for my transportation. I don't have a lot of experience but I am willing to learn. I am currently in Lagos. Epp me!

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
thank you op for this platform. I am a legal practitioner, just moved to Lagos and in search of job. I can be reached on my email sewe88@hotmail.com.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Psittacus(m): 11:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
Thank you all for providing this platform. I'm graduate of zoology (ABU) a 2.1, PGDE (NTI) , MSc cell biology and genetics (university of Ibadan).
Previous experiences include 6months in Quality control in pharmaceuticals, 12 months in NGO , 18 months in teaching science subjects, 4 months as research assistant . I'm also an IT savvy. Good knowledge of excel, access, word, project and PowerPoint . Any opportunity that fits will be highly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Copershun: 6:29am On Jul 07, 2016
I hold a Bsc in psychology from university of nigeria... Jus passed out of service April 14
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by gibsgibs(m): 7:04am On Jul 07, 2016
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Olalekan27: 7:53am On Jul 07, 2016
I am a graduate of mechanical engineering (2.1) from University of Ilorin, I have more than two years experience in electrical and electronic, I reside in Abuja my mobile number is 08097952975
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by gabriellaleo(f): 9:51am On Jul 07, 2016
Am a graduate of Accounting and ICAN in view...I am based in lagos. Would love to work in a place related to my field as I don't have any experience in Accounting related job..
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by haibe(m): 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
gabriellaleo:
Am a graduate of Accounting and ICAN in view...I am based in lagos. Would love to work in a place related to my field as I don't have any experience in Accounting related job.. pls help a frustrated soul

Me too embarassed cry sad
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by doctorfunmi: 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
.link me up. Thank you.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Drayoflife(m): 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
gibsgibs:
I have a 2:1 in BSc. Politics, Philosophy and Economics (PPE) from Obafemi Awolowo University.
I also have ICAN AAT.
Completed NYSC April14th.
I'm good at Client support, Finance, tour planning and managerial roles.
Pls hire me: 08103934156.
Deloitte nigeria is recruiting. go and apply

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Diamondvera(f): 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
I am a graduate of chemistry (B.sc) from Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba, Ondo state. I have 5 years experience from other fields but I need a better and challenging job right now.. Please you can email me with this..verabokesh@gmail.com or call me through 07032713973
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by mbakweich: 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
my good people, I have a Bsc in industrial chemistry with about a year experience in the lubricant sector. Any openings would be highly appreciated.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by decency8: 7:59am On Jul 08, 2016
I have B.sc in accounting with ICAN in view,based in abuja,have 6years experience in accounting jobs.pls here is my no 08136607506
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 8:05am On Jul 09, 2016
A real estate company located at Surulete is currently recruiting for real estate marketers.
Salary and 3% commission made on sales.

Send your cv to: hr@crovationltd.com or call: 08068553210 for more information.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Damilaresimon25(m): 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
My name is Amusire Damilare Simon, graduated with a second class upper (2.1) in Banking and Finance, 1 year experience as a Cashier, proficient with the use of Office Suite (M.S Word, Excel and Power Point) can work as a Cashier/Bank Attendant, Customer Care Rep, Teacher(commerce & Account) or any entry level job.

U can reach me on-08165641857
Email- daresimon@rocketmail.com

May u be blessed as you wish to help a brother from another mother 2dae. Peace.

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by slimglim001(f): 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hello everyone,my name is joanna,I need a job desperately as a personal assistant/secretary..please do call or text me if you have any true information 08078462009,I would appreciate it..
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 6:18am On Jul 10, 2016
Are you an Accounting graduate with 1 year experience?
Do you live in Lekki,Ikoyi,Ibadan,Asaba,Port Harcourt or Abuja?
If yes to both questions, send your application and cv to:
hrsupport@wakanow.com.
Subject should be: Cash Officer and your location of residence.
Example: Cashier Officer-Abuja.
Cheers
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 1:33am On Jul 11, 2016
I am Olatunji Omotayo, I graduated with B.Sc (B.Ed) in Physics
Profesional Course:- HSE (1, 2 & 3)

Olatunji has well over 2 years of experience in some of the various aspects of the leading sectors of the economy such as Telecommunications, Power & Energy, Customer Service and Education (Teaching Program). In addition to my experience, I have excellent communication skills, in-depth knowledge of HSE, proven leadership and good analytical skills.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by yusufobinna1(m): 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
is dis dare simon of green pastures high school ijegun ikotun lagos?
Damilaresimon25:
My name is Amusire Damilare Simon, graduated with a second class upper (2.1) in Banking and Finance, 1 year experience as a Cashier, proficient with the use of Office Suite (M.S Word, Excel and Power Point) can work as a Cashier/Bank Attendant, Customer Care Rep, Teacher(commerce & Account) or any entry level job.

U can reach me on-08165641857
Email- daresimon@rocketmail.com

May u be blessed as you wish to help a brother from another mother 2dae. Peace.

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Afrinotes: 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sorry, this post has been removed.

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by mizskyhigh: 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
JAGSOL HEALTHCARE NIG LTD is a young pharmaceutical
company currently recruiting for the post of MEDICAL REPS

Qualification: Bsc in any pure science course
(pharmacy,microbiology,lab science etc)

Applicant must be hardworking, VERY HONEST,trustworthy
and of good report.
The company will equip each rep with all necessary gadgets to aid their work. Pay is
attractive with room for growth and promotion.

Qualified and interested candidates should send their cover
letter(as body of the mail) and CV as an attachment(PDF form
please) to ridjagsol@gmail.com

Applicants should use position and location as subject of the
mail e.g Medical Rep-Kaduna.

PS: adherence to instruction is very important.
Closing date: 29th July 2016.

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by antontech(m): 12:38am On Jul 12, 2016
I'm graduate of Parasitology and Entomology (NUA) a 2.1, PGDE (NTI) .
Previous experiences include , 18 months in ICT firms, 12 months in teaching science subjects and several part-time NGOs field work. I'm also an IT savvy. Good knowledge of SPSS, R studio, excel, access, word, and PowerPoint . Will appreciate any job in Anambra, Asaba and PH.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by adeborode: 1:25am On Jul 12, 2016
am alademehin Adeola by name,B.SC(b.ed) in economics, am currently working has office manager at one company to gather experience,pls need a job to further my career
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by adeborode: 1:26am On Jul 12, 2016
am alademehin Adeola by name,B.SC(b.ed) in economics, am currently working has office manager at one company to gather experience,pls need a job to further my career my email is adeolade92 @yahoo.com.phone number 08059066742
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 6:20am On Jul 12, 2016
antontech:
I'm graduate of Parasitology and Entomology (NUA) a 2.1, PGDE (NTI) .
Previous experiences include , 18 months in ICT firms, 12 months in teaching science subjects and several part-time NGOs field work. I'm also an IT savvy. Good knowledge of SPSS, R studio, excel, access, word, and PowerPoint . Will appreciate any job in Anambra, Asaba and PH.
Goodmorning.I am wondering how your CV is going to look like with all this your experience.Hope you have more than one CV bro?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by ehix89(m): 7:01am On Jul 12, 2016
Computer Science graduate with over two years in Telecom, have experience in both passive and active aspect in telecom, currently working for free in a telecom firm...please feel free to hook me up

phone no: 08030803380
email: jegbefumwenehis@gmail.com

you could inbox me as well..Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by samzyjay(m): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2016
Abiolaayeni50@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
This thread should be closed. It defeats the purpose.

2 Likes

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by yrret: 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
A Research firm is in need of a Part-Tme female Assistant.

Must be smart and ready to explore new possibilities

Can assist to organize and carryout events.

Conduct market research report.

Provide ready access to all survey data.

Prepare, maintain and update research materials.

Monitor project budget.

Recruit and interview reports/survey data.

N/B: must be a resident of Akwa-Ibom or Rivers state.

Interested individuals can contact terryedeth@gmail.com.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Berylsprings: 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
Vacancies currently in a new Daycare/Crèche/Nursery that has just opened its doors at Odili Road, Port Harcourt.

1. Head of Admin: Responsibilities include managing the Daycare Facility on behalf of the owner; amongst others.
2. Child Minders
3. Piano teacher
4. Board Games teacher (Chess, Scrabble and Monopoly)
5. Teachers
6. Nurse

If Interested, please send your CV to:

admin@berylsprings.com
berylspringsdaycare@gmail.com

Check out our website on www.berylsprings.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Berylsprings: 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
A nurse is urgently needed in a new Daycare/Crèche/Nursery that has just opened its doors at Odili Road, Port Harcourt.
Job responsibilities include;

1. Attend to the non-emergency medical needs of children on a daily basis.
2. Responsible for teaching daycare staff proper hygiene and safety procedures such as hand washing, diaper disposal and sanitation.
3. Responsible for administering medication to children who need it, and for closely monitoring children with allergies.
4. Help to prevent the spread of infectious diseases and encouraging cleanliness in the daycare center etc.
5. Any other related duties as may be required.

If Interested, please send your CV to:
admin@berylsprings.com
berylspringsdaycare@gmail.com

Check out our website on www.berylsprings.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (96) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Online Test / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.