Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Watching Football With Wife Can Be Very Frustrating And Stressful. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Watching Football With Wife Can Be Very Frustrating And Stressful. (860 Views)

Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest / Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) / See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watching Football With Wife Can Be Very Frustrating And Stressful. by excel111(m): 5:12am On Apr 07, 2015
Watching Football with
wife can be very
frustrating
and stressful.

The example
below is typical (I pity the
guy
no b small):

Wife: Dipo, who's that
guy. Is
that Chris Brown?
Husband: Chris bawo, no
na.
that's Theo Walcott!!!

Wife: Hey! Oh he looks like
Chris ni. What's that
yellow
card for?
Husband: Its a warning to
a
player; and red means the
player must stop playing
and
leave the pitch.

Wife: Ohhh! It's
something
similar to a traffic light:
Yellow -
warning, Red - Stop.
Husband: Yeah yeah
sure.. You
are right.!!

Wife: What about the
green
card?
Husband: Ohhh! there's
nothing
like that in football.

Wife: Which teams are
these?
Husband: Which kind
wahala
be this na!! God! It's
Arsenal
and Chelsea. What again!

Wife: Ok ok ok! What
colour is
Arsenal putting on?
Husband: You no get eyes
No
be red jersey be that?

Wife: Ok..which team is
putting
on blue?
Husband: (upset)...Omg,
Haba,
Wetin na. Don't you know
its
Chelsea?

Wife: Enhe? Wow! I want
Arsenal to win the world
cup.
Husband: Wetin concern
Arsenal with world cup?
Where
are you from sef?

Wife: Take am easy na!
Please
who's that old man?
Husband: Hmmm... that's
Arsenal's coach, Arsene
Wenger

Wife: Oooh Ok..... I
understand
now. Sooo that means
the
other coach is Chelsea
Wenger?
Husband: You are silly.
Wo,
arabirin free me jare!!
(Changes Channel to
African
Magic)
Re: Watching Football With Wife Can Be Very Frustrating And Stressful. by MayflowerB(f): 6:23am On Apr 07, 2015
Op u funny die
Re: Watching Football With Wife Can Be Very Frustrating And Stressful. by excel111(m): 1:08am On Apr 09, 2015
MayflowerB:
Op u funny die

Hahahahahahah abi I lie
Re: Watching Football With Wife Can Be Very Frustrating And Stressful. by sophy09: 3:54am On Apr 09, 2015
Lol... nice move, that is how you make him change the channel grin
Re: Watching Football With Wife Can Be Very Frustrating And Stressful. by excel111(m): 6:21am On Apr 09, 2015
sophy09:
Lol... nice move, that is how you make him change the channel grin

If NOT she may ask u to tell her the names of all the spectators. Is better u change it ooooo Lolz
Re: Watching Football With Wife Can Be Very Frustrating And Stressful. by Bbglory(f): 11:31am On Apr 09, 2015
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Watching Football With Wife Can Be Very Frustrating And Stressful. by excel111(m): 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
Bbglory:
Lol grin grin grin

Yap....is better u change the channel. ..if not

(1) (Reply)

Trekking Madness: Woman Prevents Husband From Trekking With Their Teenage Son / 15 Great Facts Life Has Taught / UNBELIEVABLE! See Twin Boys Born With Different Skin Colour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.