Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

UNBELIEVABLE! See Twin Boys Born With Different Skin Colour - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / UNBELIEVABLE! See Twin Boys Born With Different Skin Colour (861 Views)

Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) / Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys / Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNBELIEVABLE! See Twin Boys Born With Different Skin Colour by Stoja: 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
See Pictures: http://getlistednigeria.com/?p=17939

When it was first discovered that their mother, Mrs Tongue was expecting twins, the doctors revealed that there was a one-in-a-million chance that the babies, created with two separate eggs would have different skin tone. And then at delivery on October 2011 at West Middlesex University Hospital, London they almost looked identical.

Four years on, the difference is well pronounced as one skin and hair is dark like his father’s the other with blue eyes and light skin. They were from Feltham, West London born to mother Abigail Tongue who is white and father Richard George, 26, who is a mixed race.

It will interest you know also that, their personalities also developed differently with Bobby becoming very free and full of life while Riley more laid-back and dependent.

Mr George said “When she was pregnant we’d joke how one could be black like me and another white like Abbie but we never thought it would happen”.

About two years ago when Bobby broke his leg, staff at the West Middlesex Hospital did not believe the boys were twins they had to check Miss Tongue’s medical records to be sure.

She also told a newspaper: ‘I couldn’t believe I had two different coloured babies.

‘It’s so uncomfortable and awkward because they are insinuating I’ve had an affair. It can be quite upsetting, people not believing your child is yours.’

The couple also have a 17-month-old daughter Amelia who’s complexion is a combination of both parents.

Miss Tongue added: ‘We’re a special family, our two boys show that. The doctors said they’re one in a million – and I agree.’
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! See Twin Boys Born With Different Skin Colour by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! See Twin Boys Born With Different Skin Colour by Houseofglam7(f): 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
Why am I not surprised?
Her name is "Miss Tongue" anyways.......... That's shocking enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! See Twin Boys Born With Different Skin Colour by Stoja: 7:00am On Jul 07, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Why am I not surprised?
Her name is "Miss Tongue" anyways.......... That's shocking enough

grin

(1) (Reply)

Woman Welcomes Twins After 7 Years Of Marriage (photos) / This Post By Comedian Alibaba Will Get You Thinking / Paramedic Bride Abandones Wedding To Rescue Accident Victims.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.