Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

I Was Destined To Be A Model--super Model, Janet Agum Chiaka - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Destined To Be A Model--super Model, Janet Agum Chiaka (699 Views)

Rita Edochie As A Model In 1989. Throwback Vs Now Photos / Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" / Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Destined To Be A Model--super Model, Janet Agum Chiaka by ebiscoshadrack1: 10:04am On Apr 07, 2015
Nigerian international model, Janet Agum Chiaka has revealed that she was created by God for the purpose of being a beauty queen, even though she never thought to wear a beauty queen crown.
Chika made this known in a chat recently with a national newspaper. She said while growing up as a child, she had the believe that she would be a super model because of her 'slim and tall body,' which got the attention of....READ MORE: http://mcebisco..com/2015/04/i-was-destined-to-be-model-super-model.html

Re: I Was Destined To Be A Model--super Model, Janet Agum Chiaka by Olamitisoji(m): 10:10am On Apr 07, 2015
Congratulations for that, own too dey cum, and we will say i am destined to be.....
Re: I Was Destined To Be A Model--super Model, Janet Agum Chiaka by sinaj(f): 10:14am On Apr 07, 2015
iz only in naija dat erri bony tall gel finkz modellin is her callin undecided

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Still In Love With Lamar, Shows Off His Name Tattoo On Her Hand / Ghana's Movie Stars Lead Protest March Against Power Cuts / I Made The First Move-kim Kardashian Admits She Hit On Kanye First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.