Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,645 members, 7,958,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

Anti Virus - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Anti Virus (1478 Views)

Download The Latest Smadav Free Anti-virus 2016 For Better Security / How To Recover Hidden Files From Virus Infected USB Drive / Best Anti-virus For Your Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti Virus by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 07, 2015
Please I need an advice on the type of anti virus that would work for my Organization. we have branches up to 20 and over 35 systems in operations. I need a registered and good anti virus that can serve this purposes. Note: the system are use to capture financial data's.
Re: Anti Virus by dodobytes: 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ozedy:
Please I need an advice on the type of anti virus that would work for my Organization. we have branches up to 20 and over 35 systems in operations. I need a registered and good anti virus that can serve this purposes. Note: the system are use to capture financial data's.

Avast Business free..

https://www.avast.com/avast-for-business
Re: Anti Virus by dodobytes: 7:15am On Apr 08, 2015
Judotong:

www.malwarebytes.org . I also sell the product keys. If you interested or need more information, contact me judotong@ymail.com

malwarebytes is not an antivirus and surely does not apply here..

It works side by side with a standard antivirus suite.
Re: Anti Virus by Edygrin(m): 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
Go get Avast Internet Security 2015 then PM me for the license file or you can PM me for both..
Re: Anti Virus by dodobytes: 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Edygrin:
Go get Avast Internet Security 2015 then PM me for the license file or you can PM me for both..

avast business free is a free product for small businesses n it is well suited for d 0P's needs.

avast internet security is not an option dat would work for the need at hand.
Re: Anti Virus by Edygrin(m): 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
dodobytes:

avast business free is a free product for small businesses n it is well suited for d 0P's needs.

avast internet security is not an option dat would work for the need at hand.
Brother Avast Internet Security 2015 is a combination of Avast business free and all other avast products. Pls i ll advice u to stop trying to correct everyone that has a different opinion to yours. @OP you can go for anyone you like but for me personally its AIS2015 or nothing
Re: Anti Virus by henryskywalker2003(m): 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
Edygrin:
Brother Avast Internet Security 2015 is a combination of Avast business free and all other avast products. Pls i ll advice u to stop trying to correct everyone that has a different opinion to yours. @OP you can go for anyone you like but for me personally its AIS2015 or nothing

You are wrong there bro. AIS is NOT a combination of all the other products. It is only a combination of the features found in Avast Free and Avast Pro Antivirus plus two other features added to it. The highest version is the Avast premier that adds all those features of AIS and some extra features included. Check this link for details https://www.avast.com/compare-antivirus
Re: Anti Virus by dodobytes: 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
Edygrin:

If you had taken time to carefully read what the OP really wants you will know that your suggestion falls way below what is needed.Avast for business free is a stand alone product specifically designed for small businesses like what the OP needs and offers a much richer and comprehensive solution to the OP's needs so why settle for a lesser solution?

Avast for business free i repeat is what the OP needs,i am sorry if you feel i am strongly opinionated,but u dont kill a lion with a broom,try using a shotgun bro....cheers!
Re: Anti Virus by femi4: 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
dodobytes:

If you had taken time to carefully read what the OP really wants you will know that your suggestion falls way below what is needed.Avast for business free is a stand alone product specifically designed for small businesses like what the OP needs and offers a much richer and comprehensive solution to the OP's needs so why settle for a lesser solution?

Avast for business free i repeat is what the OP needs,i am sorry if you feel i am strongly opinionated,but u dont kill a lion with a broom,try using a shotgun bro....cheers!
There is nothing like Avast for business free, the product is Avast free and its free because of its few features hence it doesn't guarantee 100% protection. AIS or Avast premier provides complete protection. You ll need to buy original license file. Using cracks or adulterated license file can be detected by avast network with time

2 Likes

Re: Anti Virus by Edygrin(m): 6:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
henryskywalker2003:

You are wrong there bro. AIS is NOT a combination of all the other products. It is only a combination of the features found in Avast Free and Avast Pro Antivirus plus two other features added to it. The highest version is the Avast premier that adds all those features of AIS and some extra features included. Check this link for details https://www.avast.com/compare-antivirus
Alright. I get u bro. Thanks
Re: Anti Virus by Edygrin(m): 6:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
dodobytes:

Its all cool bro
Re: Anti Virus by Edygrin(m): 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
femi4:
There is nothing like Avast for business free, the product is Avast free and its free because of its few features hence it doesn't guarantee 100% protection. AIS or Avast premier provides complete protection. You ll need to buy original license file. Using cracks or adulterated license file can be detected by avast network with time
Re: Anti Virus by dodobytes: 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
femi4:

Please what is this bro?

https://www.avast.com/avast-for-business
Re: Anti Virus by dodobytes: 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
Edygrin:
Its all cool bro

no hard feelings bro,we live and learn.Stay blessed!

1 Like

Re: Anti Virus by ethnosadex: 12:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
We write to introduce our Company Ethnos IT Solutions Limited to your organization. We offer state-of-the-art solutions in Information and System Security. Our services offerings are delivered through products, services and trainings.

Our products and services help organizations fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risks. The technologies augmented by our consultants, ethical hackers and security researchers, enable businesses large and small to transform the way they plan, prepare, integrate and manage their information security and compliance programs. We deliver automated, sustainable and cost-effective data protection, risk management and threat intelligence to our customers - something we call smart security on demand.

We help protect the most valuable data and systems of our customers that is why working hard is embedded into our DNA. We are committed to supporting organizations as they face ever growing and evolving security threats including cybercrime, workforce mobility and data breach; ensuring your critical information assets like sensitive data and IT Infrastructure are better protected against these attacks.

We would be more than happy to present any of these technologies to you in greater details and answer your questions at your earliest confirmation of a date. While we look forward to having this conversation with you, we thank you for your time. Check our website for more information.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,
For Ethnos IT Solutions

www.ethnosit.net or call us 08181631146, 014546589

(1) (Reply)

Sage 50 Accounting Software / 5 Questions About 1.2KVA Mercury Inverter And Batteries! / 5 Best Laptops For Graphics Designers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.