Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church (102600 Views)

Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) / Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakilome DID NOT Ban Singer , Sinach From Singing In His Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by lilmax(m): 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
edwife:
Pastor Chris and controversy.. undecided undecided

I thought being a preacher is about spreading the gospel all over the world.Why must he restricts anyone from doing exactly what the Bible command christians to do.

All these churches,one day one day undecided
one day gbege go happen
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Goldicz(m): 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
emmalezy:
Reports gathered by ReportNaija reveals that award winning Gospel Singer, Osinachi Kalu popularly known as Sinach has been banned from singing during services or any special occasion at Christ Embassy.

We learnt that the newly married singer, who is regarded as Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s ‘anointed daughter’, got the shocking restriction from the pulpit after she performed at ‘The Experience’ last year december.

Further investigation revealed that Pastor Chris, who is still caught in a messy divorce saga had warned his staff against serving two masters at same time. Thus, none of them is permitted to take an outside job as long as they still worship in his church.

A reliable source close to the singer squealed to us that aside Sinach’s performance at The Experience, she also got the punishment because Pastor Oyakilome wasn’t in support of the man she married.

“The Pastor placed an order that none of his staff is permitted to take outside jobs, despite the fact that the church’s salary doesn’t come regularly. The problem between Sinach and the Pastor started when she got married to Pastor Joe. He wasn’t in support of their union.

Although Sinach still attends services, she doesn’t sing in the church, special programme or communion service.
In fact she might even leave the church soon, “, the source told us.

Source:
http://www.reportmusic.net/pastor-chris-oyakilome-allegedly-bans-popular-singer-sinach-from-singing-in-his-church/

A bloodly liar. i am a member and also have head in Christ embassy and Sinach has never been banned. May i let you know that top christian gospel artist from Christ embassy also was live at the experience last year... Can you imagine how foolish Nigerian can cook a fat lie against someone... Stupid set of useless, shameless humans being.
Sinach is happily married and Pastor Chris never was against it... Imagine how you want to damage someone's career but SMH because you finish... God have mercy on the too much curse you have brought to yourself

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by castro316: 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
I have been following this divorce saga and it points to the fact that pst Chris had the intention of marrying singer sinach in the nearer future giving as to why he resented her marriage to this man. No smoke without fire. This Is why he twarts every move she makes. What is there to sing at another church program?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Goldicz(m): 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
edwife:
Pastor Chris and controversy.. undecided undecided

I thought being a preacher is about spreading the gospel all over the world.Why must he restricts anyone from doing exactly what the Bible command christians to do.

All these churches,one day one day undecided
Why a smart person as you will claim you are believe such stupid message? People like you open your BIG elephant ear of yours to believe nonsense

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
Charliiee:
Close ur legs
CLASSIC!!!

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
The truth neva come out.
Coming days will tell,because these men on the pulpit have extra= libido.
Maybe,the private servicing of the pastor don stop since she marry.Dats the likely reason.
Abomination in the church.Check out the man"s drama on stage.Pastor ko,Chris ni.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
Goldicz:

A bloodly liar. i am a member and also have head in Christ embassy and Sinach has never been banned. May i let you know that top christian gospel artist from Christ embassy also was live at the experience last year... Can you imagine how foolish Nigerian can cook a fat lie against someone... Stupid set of useless, shameless humans being.
Sinach is happily married and Pastor Chris never was against it... Imagine how you want to damage someone's career but SMH because you finish... God have mercy on the too much curse you have brought to yourself

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by wiloy2k8(m): 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
all dis fake church dem eeeh . i don tire
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by 9jatatafo(m): 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
Owu dey blow the journalist wey write this story. Nonsense!!!!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
Thank you, Sinach even performed at Christ Embassy Church at canada n also perform at Healing School Session
erijesu:
some people sha.they said this,they said that.people making comments and judging others on what might be false.it better to mind ones business instead of destroying another person's reputation just for the fun of it. God help us. Hmm
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by phumxie(f): 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
Why do people like saying wat they knw nothing abt. Sinach still sang during d 31st end of d yr service, she also sang @ d Pastor refreshers course last month. As for d communion service sinach is not d only worship/praise leader also d communion service is not always aired in Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
Goldicz:

Any sensible person knows this is gutter reporting by an irrelevant site seeking prominence

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Applaner: 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
op, both u and de owner of de blog u copied dis from needs serious repentance.

u ve just incurred de wrath of God upon ursef.

Are u aware DAT Sinach has just finished her worship program at Christ Embassy church in South Africa dis easter? on de 3rd and de 6th of April.

Don't Frank Edward And Joe P go for outside performance, are dey banned?

And Y is it only ur blogger DAT carried dis news?

I wonder what u people derive in pulling and destroying one another .
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by stayblack: 11:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
SICK CHURCH...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by cana882(m): 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
mayb, just mayb she said masturbation's a sin undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by enochogaga(m): 11:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
ohh this nairaland news eh. all nah fake.abeg sinch sang in last month healing service
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Oyinprince(m): 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
Bobby4090:
Probably the problem started after She got happily married. The Pastor couldn't stand that considering that his own marriage with Anita has crashed. He wouldn't want people to see her as an alternative family role model in the church so he tried to relegate her from the limelight in Church programmes without openly saying why.
Jealousy gradually creeping in.
Then she decided to explore her singing talents elsewhere by performing in The Experience without his express permission and that was the ladt straw as she fell into the trap he sat for her. Let's not forget The Experience is organised by Pastor Adefarasin who fell out with Pastor Chris many years ago during the Pastor Chris vs Rev Chris Okotie saga.Till today Pastor Chris and Pastor Adefarasin dont see eye to eye.
So in other words, Sinach is guiand I just added one and one to get these facts.
You're not a member of Christ Embassy abeg quit the lies.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by cana882(m): 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
Goldicz:
Why a smart person as you will claim you are believe such stupid message? People like you open your BIG elephant ear of yours to believe nonsense
must u go around insulting every1 jst because dey commented on d post?? pls settle it wit d op & d mod dat brot it 2 front page. head in church indeed wit such abusive words
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Nickymezor(f): 11:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
Fabricated lies I guess undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by okabe(m): 11:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hw come dis news is surfacing now after 3 full months? undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by kelvyn7: 11:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
kekakuz:
good for her
she got her own ban early
most ibos will soon get their ban from Lagos soon anyway

Hahahahaha grin grin

I don tell u to stop to take that tin, u no gree.

grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
So who said this is true!I can't just see a news on nairaland go into conclusion never!don't beleave it!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by ikorodureporta: 11:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
[quote
author=Goldicz post=32464693]

A bloodly liar. i am a member and also have head in Christ embassy and
Sinach has never been banned. May i let you know that top christian
gospel artist from Christ embassy also was live at the experience last
year... Can you imagine how foolish Nigerian can cook a fat lie against
someone... Stupid set of useless, shameless humans being.
Sinach is happily married and Pastor Chris never was against it...
Imagine how you want to damage someone's career but SMH because you
finish... God have mercy on the too much curse you have brought to
yourself[/quote]
The exp. was in Dec. Tell us d last time she sang @ C.E.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Goldicz(m): 11:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
cana882:
must u go around insulting every1 jst because dey commented on d post?? pls settle it wit d op & d mod dat brot it 2 front page. head in church indeed wit such abusive words
you commented what exactly? U believe what blog promoter says? See always make sure you do research on anything believe u believe or not. Than to waste your time supporting someone to damage someone's career
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by FemiFaniKayode: 11:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
lie from the pit of hell she performed just two days ago at the communion service.
foolish bloggers
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Popemax(m): 11:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
Is true....she has been banned plz ask Pastor Chris
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Goldicz(m): 11:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
ikorodureporta:

The exp. was in Dec. Tell us d last time she sang @ C.E.
she sang in last 2 HEALING SCHOOL WITH PASTOR CHRIS.
she sang in LCC3 ikeja last month. Which I was there live.
even in south africa last month.
see u wont be under your bed and listen to foolish people say.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by charmingeyes(m): 11:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ma mgbe Jisos ga-abia ebe nile ga n'ada gbim! gbim!! gbim!!!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by ethylene: 12:09am On Apr 08, 2015
Vixo:

like kote?.....or Titus?
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by hpk(m): 12:16am On Apr 08, 2015
Vixo:

like kote?.....or Titus?
something like a tilapia!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) / Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.