Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church (102553 Views)

Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) / Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakilome DID NOT Ban Singer , Sinach From Singing In His Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 08, 2015
zasd:
Wow..shocking.
Maybe she didn't obtain permission from him before performing at The Experience as per she being a leader in Church.
But why would he want her to stay unmarried..? undecided
So that he can keep having her anything he wants.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by vooks: 9:24am On Apr 08, 2015
Why would I believe your gossip and not the other? cool

AmicableEd:

Pastor Chris Oyakilome DID NOT ban singer, Sinach from singing in his church, http://www.kemifilani.com/2015/04/pastor-chris-oyakilome-did-not-ban.html
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 08, 2015
jcmaiah:

So that he can keep having her anything he wants.
Sinach keeps releasing spirit filled songs. I will have to doubt you smiley
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 08, 2015
adisa204:
Is experience not a christian gathering why does she need a permission from the senior pastor before she goes out to sing.......Pastor Chris sha like scandal
Are you a leader in Church?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 08, 2015
zasd:

Sinach keeps releasing spirit filled songs. I will have to doubt you smiley
I didn't say sleep with him. I used that 'having' on purpose though.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Ochedi(m): 9:38am On Apr 08, 2015
OkeEsibe:
i knew dix guy has alwyas being a fake pastor

scamming all in his church undecided

no wonder u're where u are in life

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Xammiexyz(m): 9:42am On Apr 08, 2015
emmalezy:
Reports gathered by ReportNaija reveals that award winning Gospel Singer, Osinachi Kalu popularly known as Sinach has been banned from singing during services or any special occasion at Christ Embassy.

We learnt that the newly married singer, who is regarded as Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s ‘anointed daughter’, got the shocking restriction from the pulpit after she performed at ‘The Experience’ last year december.

Further investigation revealed that Pastor Chris, who is still caught in a messy divorce saga had warned his staff against serving two masters at same time. Thus, none of them is permitted to take an outside job as long as they still worship in his church.

A reliable source close to the singer squealed to us that aside Sinach’s performance at The Experience, she also got the punishment because Pastor Oyakilome wasn’t in support of the man she married.

“The Pastor placed an order that none of his staff is permitted to take outside jobs, despite the fact that the church’s salary doesn’t come regularly. The problem between Sinach and the Pastor started when she got married to Pastor Joe. He wasn’t in support of their union.

Although Sinach still attends services, she doesn’t sing in the church, special programme or communion service.
In fact she might even leave the church soon, “, the source told us.

Source:
http://www.reportmusic.net/pastor-chris-oyakilome-allegedly-bans-popular-singer-sinach-from-singing-in-his-church/

Na d church members i pity. They are all blind
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 08, 2015
jcmaiah:

I didn't say sleep with him. I used that 'having' on purpose though.
"Having" is also a sexual connotaton. So what did your own "having" mean?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 08, 2015
Ochedi:

no wonder u're where u are in life

mtsheeew....fake deliverance to marriage crashing undecided angry

xori 4 yu....my popsi is a priest....no am neva backward

and not a fake money grabbing fake pastor like pastor chris
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 08, 2015
zasd:

My his controlling her life. making sure she has no excuse to give whenever he wants her services.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 08, 2015
Isn't Frank Edwards not also a member or *staff* of Christ embassy. .. undecided lies
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by 4lorunsho(m): 10:09am On Apr 08, 2015
If this is true ; pastor oyakilomen aabeg #change
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by troy20(m): 10:13am On Apr 08, 2015
Bobby4090:
Probably the problem started after She got happily married. The Pastor couldn't stand that considering that his own marriage with Anita has crashed. He wouldn't want people to see her as an alternative family role model in the church so he tried to relegate her from the limelight in Church programmes without openly saying why.
Jealousy gradually creeping in.
Then she decided to explore her singing talents elsewhere by performing in The Experience without his express permission and that was the ladt straw as she fell into the trap he sat for her. Let's not forget The Experience is organised by Pastor Adefarasin who fell out with Pastor Chris many years ago during the Pastor Chris vs Rev Chris Okotie saga.Till today Pastor Chris and Pastor Adefarasin dont see eye to eye.
So in other words, Sinach is guilty of fratanising with an 'enemy' of Pastor Chris by supporting The Experience programme.
Iam a member of in Christ Embassy and I just added one and one to get these facts.
See how vain you all are.beats me the courage and arrogance you have to distinguish belivers and unbelivers.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by annibro(f): 10:16am On Apr 08, 2015
Vixo:

Christ embassy runs like a cult.... as a member you ain't allowed to attend other bible believing churches.... pls is that what the bible teaches

Dis Story is NOT TRUE. Frank Edward performed at Dunamis H/qrt Area 1,Garki, Abuja, last June 2014. I was there Live & no one has sanctioned him till date.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 08, 2015
zasd:

guy you know nothing......

most gospel ministers ..even preachers would have confirmed sex outside of marriage and still flow spiritually.....

you are a learner ...big time....

check those girls I'm your choir that sings and the spirit comes down....

which of them no be bleeping champion?

forget Christ Embassy o....change church I swear
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 08, 2015
annibro:

Dis Story is NOT TRUE. Frank Edward performed at Dunamis H/qrt Area 1,Garki, Abuja, last June 2014. I was there Live & no one has sanctioned him till date.

he even was at COZA abuja some Sundays ago....

I know....

But see UGO which u guys call frank edwards .....na my guy and he doesn't give a fvck about Christ embassy shitty rules o....

we both played piano in different churches and the truth is...he is pursuing his own dreams...not that of CE
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by bellabae(f): 10:31am On Apr 08, 2015
Is it by force she must sing in his church?? celestial no dey dier abi e no be church?? Biko nu
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by emmabest2000(m): 10:44am On Apr 08, 2015
edwife:
Pastor Chris and controversy.. undecided undecided

I thought being a preacher is about spreading the gospel all over the world.Why must he restricts anyone from doing exactly what the Bible commands christians to do.

All these churches,one day one day undecided
One day one day monkey go-go market and him no fit return grin

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by amacastel: 10:45am On Apr 08, 2015
God has set her free from the shackles of pst chris sinach God gave u talent to preach to the world tru ur voice not only for christ embassy members only. The will of God in ur life must surely prevail
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Tobechuckwu(m): 10:46am On Apr 08, 2015
I'm a worker nd cell leader for dat mata,i'm not here to argue with u cuz we were raised under diff teacher,but d same coach!Inter-human relatnship cums in here!Bin occupy with so many works won't give u tym to attend oda churches per say not stopping u from going!I rest my case bro.
Vixo:

you this tobe self.....

you even be worker??

Workers and cell leaders are talking here and you are busy making noise....
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 08, 2015
amacastel:
God has set her free from the shackles of pst chris sinach God gave u talent to preach to the world tru ur voice not only for christ embassy members only. The will of God in ur life must surely prevail

you said it !!!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Tobechuckwu(m): 10:50am On Apr 08, 2015
I love my pastor!mtchew.U don't need to,in fact if u call me his worshipper na ur mouth nd ur opinion is not needed!Thx be God i met him nd my lyf is far more beautiful now!Big bro,i hail ohhh
Vixo:

here comes another worshipper of pastor Chris....

I pity you.....

this ain't an ish of being occupied....guy rest.....

frank Edwards u talking about no get una time o..... he is an instrumentalist....musicians have always had that strong head right from time.....

and while I and ugo ( frank Edwards) played piano together for a church at Ikeja back in the days, he was always the strong headed type....

so take it or leave it...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Rick9(m): 10:52am On Apr 08, 2015
Hmmmmmmm Jesus is the only 1 I know.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Charlie1792(m): 11:21am On Apr 08, 2015
Weird shocked
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 08, 2015
I pity anybody thy believes this and goes about spreading lies. Is Frank Edward not a member of the church, doesn't he perform outside. Have you not seen Eben on political adverts? What kind of lie is this? Yes, I have observe that sinach is not performing as usual but the reason can't be this
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Amynature(f): 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. Am speechless.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by edwife(f): 12:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
emmabest2000:
One day one day monkey go-go market and him no fit return grin
gringrin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Myself2(m): 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
Sandydayz:
Strange... Well if it's true, God forgive us all our sins angry

I get the feeling you're scared to say what's REALLY on your mind
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by otunbadan(m): 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
OkeEsibe:

mtsheeew....fake deliverance to marriage crashing undecided angry

xori 4 yu....my popsi is a priest....no am neva backward

and not a fake money grabbing fake pastor like pastor chris

Juju priest you mean, because the other priests I know don't have children,
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
Vixo:

forget Christ Embassy o....change church I swear
Mind gisting me your eperience there?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Etetejake(m): 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
Sometimes I wonder who among God and pastors is truely God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.