Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Falana Tells Akinolu, Apologise Now Without Delay - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Tells Akinolu, Apologise Now Without Delay (1101 Views)

You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode / Police Vow To Arrest Saraki ‘without Delay’ / Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falana Tells Akinolu, Apologise Now Without Delay by Talkcentral: 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-uXjQzxt3h-4/VSPTZcxXB7I/AAAAAAABqCI/nWePB_xRnWQ/s1600/falana.jpg[/img]

Falana Tells Akinolu, Apologise Now Without Delay

Human rights Lawyer, Femi Falana has asked the presiding Oba in Lagos to make no delay in apologizing to Igbos for his harsh statement towards them on Sunday when Eze Ndigbos (Igbo traditional rulers) of all the local governments in Lagos came to pay him a courtesy visit in his palace.

Mr Falana in a statement released today said the Oba’s diversionary threat is totally unacceptable as it is a mockery of the political objective of national integration.

“It is illegal as it clearly offends Section 42 of the Constitution which has prohibited discrimination on grounds of ethnicity, religion, political opinion, creed or sex,” Mr. Falana said.

He also says the Oba lacks the power to cause anyone to ‘die in the Lagoon within seven days,’ stating the threat constitutes a violation of the fundamental right of thousands of citizens to life. He however urged the Oba to apologize without delaying.

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/falana-tells-akinolu-apologise-now-without-delay/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falana Tells Akinolu, Apologise Now Without Delay by ramdris(m): 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
[b]SECONDED!
Re: Falana Tells Akinolu, Apologise Now Without Delay by kasiem(m): 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
I think say yorubas no dey fear igbo. Mehn, is it our fault that we are colonising lagos? The oyibos once colonised the whole of Africa yet Africans didn't challenge them the way yorubas are challenging us now
Re: Falana Tells Akinolu, Apologise Now Without Delay by KUNZEH(m): 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
Oba Akinolu will not apologize, make una go die in lagoon....
Re: Falana Tells Akinolu, Apologise Now Without Delay by bamosagie(m): 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
kasiem:
I think say yorubas no dey fear igbo. Mehn, is it our fault that we are colonising lagos? The oyibos once colonised the whole of Africa yet Africans didn't challenge them the way yorubas are challenging us now

Wake up

1 Like

Re: Falana Tells Akinolu, Apologise Now Without Delay by kasiem(m): 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
bamosagie:

Wake up
I won't wake up until I see myself in lagoon

1 Like

Re: Falana Tells Akinolu, Apologise Now Without Delay by bamosagie(m): 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
kasiem:
I won't wake up until I see myself in lagoon

You dont want to be a colonial master in this century, believe me.
Re: Falana Tells Akinolu, Apologise Now Without Delay by kasiem(m): 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
bamosagie:

You dont want to be a colonial master in this century, believe me.
we are no less than colonial masters cos we've taken over ur means of livelihood in ur own land
Re: Falana Tells Akinolu, Apologise Now Without Delay by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
He will never apologise,He is an Oba.
Ajegbe ni igun je ebo
Re: Falana Tells Akinolu, Apologise Now Without Delay by Alfamann: 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
useless oba should take his apology and put it where the sun shinneth not. His empty threats are like waters on feathers.

1 Like

Re: Falana Tells Akinolu, Apologise Now Without Delay by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
It's ok oooooooooooooo.
As i wake up, una still dey fight.
Re: Falana Tells Akinolu, Apologise Now Without Delay by POPdecorator: 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
Falana am highly disappointed in u
a whole Oba of lagos should beg igbo in his land what an insult from pit
oba no beg if dey cann't
their brother transformation train is there to take them back to there village simple as A B C
Re: Falana Tells Akinolu, Apologise Now Without Delay by ArodeTsolaye: 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
Enough already!
Re: Falana Tells Akinolu, Apologise Now Without Delay by Kororugged: 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
bamosagie:

Wake up

Dont bother talking to Kasiem. Thank God for the internet. If you see the state of the guy you are exchanging words with, you will realize he is just a waste of space.

1 Like

Re: Falana Tells Akinolu, Apologise Now Without Delay by NetworkProblem: 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
KUNZEH:
Oba Akinolu will not apologize, make una go die in lagoon....
you are a big foool.. you are not igbo and you are nothing but a slumdog.. you still have d guts to insult
the igbos?.. this your silly article serves no propaganda.. i dont blame you.. i guess you are working for
that useless oba or a fascist yoruba group.. i do not hate yoruba. but i hate the oba and anyone who
wishes any man dead for performing his civic duties .lagos is and continues to be no mans land.. igbos
developed that place and presently won a house of reps seat in oshodi isolo..we will never vote APC...
we dont need any seat in govt.. we dont need anything from nigeria.. igbos are Gods own people.. and
one day biafra shall prevail. Nigeria is bullshit .. nothing more than a bunch of tribalistic satans called
hausas and yorubas.... we the igbos have prooven to be above tribalism and ethnicity..and when we
finally develope that lagoon,that oba will still chase us back to the dry land.. there is no such thing as
the oba of lagos.. tout in regal attire
Re: Falana Tells Akinolu, Apologise Now Without Delay by kasiem(m): 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
Kororugged:

Dont bother talking to Kasiem. Thank God for the internet. If you see the state of the guy you are exchanging words with, you will realize he is just a waste of space.
bro let's meet in real life. I live at golden garden lodge igbariam. Or check law faculty of igbariam. Or come to ezinifitw in nnewi south and ask ibeh's family. let's go beyond Internet to see who's walking his talk

(1) (Reply)

Police Reform Group Begs Buhari To Sack IGP Abba / Dakuku Peterside Flashing Eze Nyesom Wike / Hilarious Photo: See What Fuel Scarcity Turned This Man To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.