Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,011 members, 7,841,863 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga (53417 Views)

The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga / Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga / One Shot Dead In Benin At Election Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Aitee1: 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
cry
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by olosk(m): 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
Op. How dem pay u to write nonsense. We all knw wat Fayose cn do. So stop writing odawise.
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by MKO4ever(m): 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
This is very serious oo
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by sakieja(f): 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
fayoooooooseeeeeeeeee why u no dey word naw,na only uuuu.let there be peace.
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by YabaLeftist: 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
Too bad!

Unfortunately, things might continue to get worse. I don't foresee any peace between APC and PDP in that state.
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by zonax(m): 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
Lanretoye:
MUMU!!!,everybody knows that it is Fayose that deploys policemen and thugs in the state so why are you making your write up sound like APC lawmakers did.
Can you just take the news and stop being politically biased.
A life had been lost and you are still talking partisan politics, that guy is somebody's husband and son. It could happen to you.
Just condemn the act of violence irrespective of whom the cause is.
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by rocketbalm2: 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
I fear oooo
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by chellsee: 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
Regardless of any Political party's decision, lives should never be sacrificed on the altar of political glory. All of this could be resolved without all these fracas. Endangering the lives of people.

In the end, there remains no one to govern because they have killed all the people they claimed to want to govern.
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Bonuwa: 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by ayooyee: 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ekiti n political violence synonymous
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by damola311: 6:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Fayose Fayose Fayose how many times did l call you.A proverb says okuko nti ike na anu ihe na ite ofe meaning the stubborn chicken becomes humble in a pot of soup.lf the ear refuses to hear once the head is cut off it goes with it.

Fayose calm down and take serious time if you kill everybody to spite your enemies who will you govern.

Did u read the article?
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Sijo01(f): 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
God has delivered nigerians from post election violence. Now its impeachment saga. ekiti pipo, continue.
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by otemanuduno: 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
Fayose killing his own people. Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by emptybarrel150(m): 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
let me wait and see if they will kill Omirin
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by phrankphum(f): 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
@Op, what a report! Y don't u desist from false news. No one was shot dead pls. I'm resident in Ekiti. It has only been protests and road barricades at all entrances leading to the state. The op was so unfair to have even mentioned the name of the honourable member representing Efon as the one who fired the gun. More so, common sense shd tell you dat dat guy couldn't have been killed today and wool would be immediately put on his nostrils and mouth. Next time u are reporting news, don't report news dat will cause God's wrath on you pls and mind the way you confuse ppl especially those who do not have means of confirming if ur rumour is true or not.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by ozoigbondu: 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
damola311:

Did u read the article?

The article that blamed the lawmakers........i knew it was a lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by zinosleek(m): 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
Since Fayose assume office ekiti has always been in the news for negative headlines.
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by olaniyanc: 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
sophtaf:
Oh tank God for 'Ogalawyers' life

WARNING: FAYOSE LET THE LAWMAKERS DO THEIR JOB. YOU ARE A CRIMINAL. YOUR TIME IS UP.YOU. !!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by MARKone(m): 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
EggovinMma:
Lies! Everybody knows fayose is a murderer.

O so gi emechi na onu, é bi na Ekiti.
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by garrix8: 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
See what rice, kerosene and pigeons have caused for Ekiti people.

You guys ate your tomorrow last year..

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by adeA1(m): 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
My sistEr I believ its high time u giv in. Is ds Fayose evn suppose to be chairman of motor park? Enof of ds
CR77:
APC Lawmakers the problem of Ekiti state

RIP 2 d dead

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by gaffig: 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
Abeg we are not fools here, we all know Fayose and his Evils!! Ahn ahn For God sake!!!
hero31x:
Here's a report I received from the Special Assistant on new media to Gov. Fayose, Lere Olayinka, on the fracas that happened in Ekiti state this morning following APC lawmakers planned sitting to impeach Governor Fayose. Unfortunately one person has lost his life. Read below...
Here is the corpse of Modupe Olaiya,  killed at Efon-Alaaye today by rampaging APC Lawmakers led by Dr Adewale Omirin. Thugs and armed policemen in the lawmakers bus opened fire at the people at Efon-Alaaye junction on their way to Ado-Ekiti today.
The lawmakers were coming to Ado-Ekiti from Osogbo, State to carry out their evil plot to impeach Governor Ayodele Fayose. (Photo after the cut is graphic)
Sources at the scene said a member of House, Hon Gabriel Ogundele fired the shot that killed Modupe Olaiya.

The lawmakers convoy was blocked by angry youths and Soldiers at Ita-Awure before they were ordered to return to Osogbo.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/04/graphic-pics-one-shot-dead-this-morning.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Nickymezor(f): 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hmmmm,; political affairs re really getting Ugly. LORD HV MERCY
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Codedrock(m): 6:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
Typing...
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by ExcessKJ(m): 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
twoondei:
Can these lawmakers just finish up this job already? They're dressing the matter too much.
You don't have to live in Ekiti to know Fayose is reckless and deserves to go.
. BROS, I HAIL O. change indeed. Please, explain how and where they can perpetuate an act of impeachment aside the HOA complex. Change by force, by fire...Long live APC
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by akilo1: 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
op your market nor sell ooo fayose must go
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
Op is a terible lier, he is a gej till 2019 crew member! He once qout me befor Presidential election saying I and GMB will have BP in Daura when Gej win! Now he's shifting attention! Ole.
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by arsetalks(m): 6:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
phrankphum:

@Op, what a report! Y don't u desist from false news. No one was shot dead pls. I'm resident in Ekiti. It has only been protests and road barricades at all entrances leading to the state. The op was so unfair to have even mentioned the name of the honourable member representing Efon as the one who fired the gun. More so, common sense shd tell you dat dat guy couldn't have been killed today and wool would be immediately put on his nostrils and mouth. Next time u are reporting news, don't report news dat will cause God's wrath on you pls and mind the way you confuse ppl especially those who do not have means of confirming if ur rumour is true or not.
I am very likely to be banned for this. All in the name of a supposed rule 20. The moderators didd it before, my surprise would be if they do not do it this time around.

Little is the blame of the OP here. I blame Seun and his moderators who pushed this to the front page. In things like this, you would expect Seun and his moderators to be careful about what is on the front page but otherwise is the case here.

Anyone objective knows who the cause of the Ekiti problem is.

Expecting my 1 week or 1 month or forever ban. I will say the truth regardless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by arsetalks(m): 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
ExcessKJ:
. BROS, I HAIL O. change indeed. Please, explain how and where they can perpetuate an act of impeachment aside the HOA complex. Change by force, by fire...Long live APC
Can you also explain what power a governor has to stop the law makers from carrying out the duties for which they were elected?
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Mrslimblack(m): 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Fayose Fayose Fayose how many times did l call you.A proverb says okuko nti ike na anu ihe na ite ofe meaning the stubborn chicken becomes humble in a pot of soup.lf the ear refuses to hear once the head is cut off it goes with it.

Fayose calm down and take serious time if you kill everybody to spite your enemies who will you govern.
Crap, so because he supported the president, they now wants to rmove him. Pls tell me one offence that this man committed (he was in the camp of the out going president)?, like that's now an offence in our constitution. Apc still same as pdp
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by richidinho(m): 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
ademega:
If you know fayose you will run . he can kill the ekiti people and blame it on the hons just to escape this impeachment.
More killings are still coming just wait

OK...I pray the killings will start from your family house wherever it is located
Re: Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga by ExcessKJ(m): 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
adeA1:
My sistEr I believ its high time u giv in. Is ds Fayose evn suppose to be chairman of motor park? Enof of ds
. I respected you a lot but your comment made me laugh. Fayose was duly elected on 21st June and he won in the whole 16 local govt. of the state and you people can't do anything about that. These lawmakers have just 1 month to end there tenure and they are now clamoring for change. Change by force by fire. Each of these lawmakers are even afraid of going to there respective towns and villages because they know they will be lynch for trying to truncate this mandate. Long live APC, let the change begin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Bomber Boy Caught By CJTF In Borno State (Photos) / Bayelsa Governorship Election Official Results 2019 Announcement (Live Updates) / 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.