Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

How Much Have You Received As Inec Adhoc Staff? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Much Have You Received As Inec Adhoc Staff? (8343 Views)

Corpers Batch B Stream 1 !!! Have You Received Your December Allawee? / Inec Adhoc Staff Allawee. / INEC And NYSC Promises To Ensure The Safety Of Corpers INEC Adhoc Staffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Have You Received As Inec Adhoc Staff? by yorex2011: 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
pls fellow corp members, hw much has been paid to you for the 2015 elections. because i'm beginning to sense some foul play. comment with d lga, state and amount paid. in ikpoba okha lga of edo state we have been paid 4.5k training allowance and a 10k dat is unclear what its for. tnx for ur anticipated replies
Re: How Much Have You Received As Inec Adhoc Staff? by ajokbem: 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
In Ijebu ode L.G.A, Ogun state. We were paid 4,500 for d training, 3000 for d second training and 13000 which I think is the payment for the elections.
Re: How Much Have You Received As Inec Adhoc Staff? by yorex2011: 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
ajokbem:
In Ijebu ode L.G.A, Ogun state. We were paid 4,500 for d training, 3000 for d second training and 13000 which I think is the payment for the elections.
Ok.. Tnx for the info... Which fee is now meant to be logistics /Mobilization?.. Becos dat was what we were told about the 10k dat was paid to us.. We were taught about transparency in the ine training buh they are the ones that are going against that ethic now... We haven't even been paid second training fee.. And d 13k wasnt even complete.. Not to talk of the logistics/Mobilization fee.. This is very pathetic from inec/nysc
Re: How Much Have You Received As Inec Adhoc Staff? by stillmee(m): 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
According to latest investigation carried out on INEC about payment of allowances , this is the finding:
#4,500 for first training,
#3,000 for 2nd training
,#4,000 for feeding/transport
allowance,
#10,000 for logistics,
#32,000 for the 2 elections
making a total of #53,500..
If you collect any amount less than this, it means you have been swindled or duped..
pls, don't forget
that NO PAYMENT,
NO GUBERNATORIAL/HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY election policy.
Don't say you were not told because they will not want/like to pay again after election..Don't say I didn't tell you

(1) (Reply)

NYSC (2012) Batch A Corp Members : Share Your Experiences / Show Us Your Private Part Rapist Oba Tells NYSC Girl / Call-up Letter Updates For Batch "A" Stream 1, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.