Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Photos: APC campaign Trail In Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: APC campaign Trail In Imo State (1865 Views)

Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner / PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot / Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: APC campaign Trail In Imo State by Mization(m): 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
Govenor Rochas Okorocha welcomes GMB to Imo state for the gubernatorial campaign in imo state in pics.

1 Like

Re: Photos: APC campaign Trail In Imo State by Mization(m): 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
More pics

1 Like

Re: Photos: APC campaign Trail In Imo State by EDOE900(m): 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
It was awesome today

1 Like

Re: Photos: APC campaign Trail In Imo State by Mization(m): 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
Mrs Okorocha spitting juice

Re: Photos: APC campaign Trail In Imo State by FastShipping: 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
Rochas just looking for ways for Igbos to be relevant in the new political dispensation but his people don't see it that way. They prefer to be disruptive and confrontational.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: APC campaign Trail In Imo State by sehin79(m): 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
i hope they understand that now.
Re: Photos: APC campaign Trail In Imo State by X3n(m): 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
FastShipping:
Rochas just looking for ways for Igbos to be relevant in the new political dispensation but his people don't see it that way. They prefer to be disruptive and confrontational.
We don't need to be relevant in dis dispensation. Una can rule without us. Rochas days are numbered he shld carry his bags and run to the north and stay. We don't want APC on our lands, we hav made it clear 2ru our votes, and also made it clear to Ngige, he had a strong support base till he. Sided with apc. Whoeva sides with apc shall not represent us in any form.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: APC campaign Trail In Imo State by solemate: 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
X3n:

We don't need to be relevant in dis dispensation. Una can rule without us. Rochas days are numbered he shld carry his bags and run to the north and stay. We don't want APC on our lands, we hav made it clear 2ru our votes, and also made it clear to Ngige, he had a strong support base till he. Sided with apc. Whoeva sides with apc shall not represent us in any form.

Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Photos: APC campaign Trail In Imo State by Plshavmercyamen: 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
X3n:

Who and Who are the "Us"? Owelle I know!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: APC campaign Trail In Imo State by 2Brains1(m): 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
X3n:

Guy speak for yourself, I am from Imo state and I have my PVC and Rochas I know! Nobody else!!!

U re from Anambra I guess... u can go with your useless APGA or PDP

Again Owelle I know!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: APC campaign Trail In Imo State by stronger: 7:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
Sai Rochas. The future president of this country.

He has fantastic foresight and great leadership skills. he is loved by all parts of Nigeria. A true igbo leader.

Sai Buhari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: APC campaign Trail In Imo State by tuniski: 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
stronger:

Sai Rochas. The future president of this country.

He has fantastic foresight and great leadership skills. he is loved by all parts of Nigeria. A true igbo leader.

Sai Buhari
kai stop deceiving yourself Rochas is just a wannabe. He can never rule nigeria even the APC won't vote for him especially the northern APC!
Re: Photos: APC campaign Trail In Imo State by stronger: 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
tuniski:
kai stop deceiving yourself Rochas is just a wannabe. He can never rule nigeria even the APC won't vote for him especially the northern APC!

Oya stay there and be hating na. The man is busy building bridges and he knows that the Igbo Presidency can NEVER be achieved unless the SE forms an alliance with the north and/or SW. You are there hating on him, he is being a true igbo leader. Stay there.
Re: Photos: APC campaign Trail In Imo State by zakson4real(m): 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
if u dnt like APC, u ar free to relocate to Kenya. Sai Rochas
Re: Photos: APC campaign Trail In Imo State by X3n(m): 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
2Brains1:

Guy speak for yourself, I am from Imo state and I have my PVC and Rochas I know! Nobody else!!!

U re from Anambra I guess... u can go with your useless APGA or PDP

Again Owelle I know!

U are wrong there, I am not from anambara. Not that there is anything wrong in being from there sha, I am from Enugu.
Its gud for u to vote for ur choice, but sincerly u knw there is no way he's going to win except via rigging, which he won't even be able to do.
Apart from him ass-licking apc leaders, even on merit, he has not done enough, the only governor in SE that he performed more than is the governor of Abia state.
He shld jst come to abj and collect a juicy position @ the federal level.
Re: Photos: APC campaign Trail In Imo State by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
Is it possible to renounce originship? The politics of Red Hat OHANEZE and NDI-IGBO would see some of us set backwards by another 8 years.

This is one issue Jonathan has created for Nigerians - sectionalism, tribalism & hate. shocked He is leaving us behind to live with these three evils. sad

This government sef...
Re: Photos: APC campaign Trail In Imo State by phemmyutd(m): 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
I only pity Igbo People, either u vote for him or not he will personally be relevant in Federal Govt, but u might not, because if he loose, appointment is awaiting him in Abuja and it will be jim alone. the ball is in ur court
Re: Photos: APC campaign Trail In Imo State by Sanchez01: 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
Keneking:
Is it possible to renounce originship? The politics of Red Hat OHANEZE and NDI-IGBO would see some of us set backwards by another 8 years.

This is one issue Jonathan has created for Nigerians - sectionalism, tribalism & hate. shocked He is leaving us behind to live with these three evils. sad

This government sef...
God Bless you! I could forgive GEJ easily for his incompetence but never for the great divide he has left us with all in the name of getting bloc votes. Jonathan has done Nigeria more harm than good. I'm indifferent about sectionalism and tribalism but the same cannot be said for over 70% users of the forum. God Bless Rochas for striving hard to bridge the gap created by GEJ.
Re: Photos: APC campaign Trail In Imo State by 2Brains1(m): 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
X3n:

U are wrong there, I am not from anambara. Not that there is anything wrong in being from there sha, I am from Enugu.
Its gud for u to vote for ur choice, but sincerly u knw there is no way he's going to win except via rigging, which he won't even be able to do.
Apart from him ass-licking apc leaders, even on merit, he has not done enough, the only governor in SE that he performed more than is the governor of Abia state.
He shld jst come to abj and collect a juicy position @ the federal level.

My dear this is my state u re talking about here, I know 1st hand what Rochas has done in my state. U cnt come here and tell me otherwise.
Am with my PVC let's see how he won't win

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Gov (katisina State Governor) Airlifted Abroad For Treatment / Photo Of Wounded Sheikh El-zakzaky Being Pushed In A Wheel Barrow / Is ISIS Moving Their Headquarters To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.