Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

D’banj Case Adjourned Till May 7 Because Of Absent In Court - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Case Adjourned Till May 7 Because Of Absent In Court (733 Views)

Why Drake Was Absent In "Come Close" Video - Wizkid Reveals / Seun Egbegbe Granted Bail, Case Adjourned Till February 8, 2017 / D’banj Absent In Court …case Postpone Till May 7… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’banj Case Adjourned Till May 7 Because Of Absent In Court by tunluvus: 7:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
For the first time since the much-talked about D’banj court case began, the court finally held it’s first sitting on Monday, March 30, 2015 as earlier reported by NET. At the court proceeding at the Multi-door Courthouse, Obalende, Lagos, D’banj was absent. The DB Records boss was however represented by his lawyer, Dele Adeshina, who was in turn represented by a junior lawyer from his chamber.
The claimant, Henry Ojogho, was also absent in court. Like the Kokomaster, he was represented in court by his lawyer, Benedict Onyeabo as both teams filed their papers to kick off proceedings. After deliberations, the presiding judge, Justice (Mrs.) Oyebanji adjourned the case till May 7, 2015. Recall that the debt allegations against Dbanj surfaced in November 2014 as Henry Ojogho, Vice Chairman of Broron Group and Vice Chairman of MindHub Technologies, alleged that D’banj owes him and has refused to pay.
The debt, according to Henry, came to be through a loan of over N60m obtained through D’banj’s company, DKM Media Limited in January 2013 but which the ‘Oliver Twist’ singer is yet to pay back despite signing an undertaking to do so. Raising the stakes even higher, the man claimed that the entertainer issued two cheques – one on December 20, 2013 and another on January 20, 2014, both of which had to be returned unpaid after presentation because the pop star’s accounts were not funded enough....
According to documents obtained by NET, a firm of attorneys, D.U.ODIGIE & CO acting on behalf of Henry Ojogho, in a letter addressed to D’Banj, wrote: ‘Following the default by D KINGS MEDIA LIMITED to pay the debt to our client, and pursuant to the aforementioned personal Guarantee/Memorandum of Undertaking, you issued two post-dated cheques; one for the sum of $240,000 (Two Hundred and Forty Thousand United States Dollars Only) dated 20/12/2013, and the other for the sum of N15,000,000 (Fifteen Million Naira Only) dated 20/1/2014.
READ MORE @ http://naijatroller.com/dbanj-case-adjourned-till-may-7-because-of-absent-in-court/

Re: D’banj Case Adjourned Till May 7 Because Of Absent In Court by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
I have signed soo many guarantor forms .. my blood pressure has given up on me grin grin grin grin
Re: D’banj Case Adjourned Till May 7 Because Of Absent In Court by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
I thought he signed an endorsement with enough money to pay his debt. angry
Re: D’banj Case Adjourned Till May 7 Because Of Absent In Court by abduljabbar8: 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
That's the. Problem with celebrities. They earn a lot of money but they spend more than they earn. Imagine Dbanj in this mess.
Re: D’banj Case Adjourned Till May 7 Because Of Absent In Court by iamboody(m): 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
Case that will never come. Ghost riding.
Re: D’banj Case Adjourned Till May 7 Because Of Absent In Court by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
IF YOU BELIEF THIS, YOU ARE A FOOL FOREvER.............LIARS
Re: D’banj Case Adjourned Till May 7 Because Of Absent In Court by Sapphire86(f): 10:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
This is becoming laughable. Na every month now?
Re: D’banj Case Adjourned Till May 7 Because Of Absent In Court by Yasher: 11:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
I really don't know who is fooling who here o undecided
Re: D’banj Case Adjourned Till May 7 Because Of Absent In Court by axortedbabe(f): 11:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
Adonbilivdis..oga titus is bigger than this mess...
Re: D’banj Case Adjourned Till May 7 Because Of Absent In Court by malonephill(m): 2:43am On Apr 08, 2015
Shame cry who are those people rating him among top richest musicial self, with all this mess tongue stop listen to his songs until he pay the debt undecided

(1) (Reply)

Akin's Corner Hottie Of The Week - Ogamba Chisom Paula / "How I Planned The Kidnap With My Husband And His Brother''; OLX Nanny Who Kidna / Photos :A Man Is Touching Kim K’s Ukwu And He Is Not Kanye West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.