Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response (55461 Views)

Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response / Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies / Yvonne Nelson Called Prostitute By Ghanaian Politician, See Her Response (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by richidinho(m): 8:26am On Apr 08, 2015
evegran:
Sweet reply from Tonto.
Some people deserve to be replied like that. smiley

**check her profile, she look familiar with speed I disappear**
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 08, 2015
Wilson125:
wetin u dey laff nw?

Hian! Should I be crying?

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by LastProphet: 8:27am On Apr 08, 2015
Yes but what is it with this overly indulgent preoccupation with pets? Most people think it is right because you see westerners doing it on TV. Why should Tonto put dogs in bed? and even more absurd why post it to twitter? That is rather off if u ask me. Just like when I watch TV and see white people keeping snake pets - whats that all about? Its this kind of senseless fascination that make people degenerate morally and before u know they dont see anything wrong in sleeping with their same sex, or sleeping with animals. Tonto obviously is getting carried away by her little success and she must rein herself in otherwise she is not going to see anything wrong in sleeping with those dogs in the nearest future
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 08, 2015
richidinho:

Chicken!
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by richidinho(m): 8:28am On Apr 08, 2015
ebukaOtika:

Na your business ,,.?
Why you no go marry am ,,?
If you think say you still "Young" you better stop deceiving yourself ,,,,

Afterall many people get married evn at your so called young age...

In Tontolet's voice#mannerless tout. angry

Don't kill yourself oooooo
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by Godmother(f): 8:33am On Apr 08, 2015
petkoffDrake:

GODMOTHER aiin't u too young to bear that name as a NICK? :/

Depends on how old you think I am smiley
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by aboki2000(m): 8:33am On Apr 08, 2015
domopps:
But does this really worth this nonsense freaking out? Even with incorrect English !

No wander she's not doing well in Music! So her Eng is so bad!

Cheeers
Mumu

Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by richidinho(m): 8:35am On Apr 08, 2015
Godmother:
The guy is a buffoon for saying that.
Why should he say something so vile.
He truly is a mannerless tout.

Is Nigeria an Animal Kingdom? The answer is NO
Better she relocate to one

Because if we see bad, we must talk
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by LasoulMacuby(m): 8:39am On Apr 08, 2015
Epic reply. I love totodickway
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by Godmother(f): 8:44am On Apr 08, 2015
richidinho:

Which bad did you see in someone posting a pix of her dogs?
How does that translate to Nigeria being an animal kingdom?
Tonto is controversial, but we should know that a lot of what she does is publicity stunt to remain seen in the industry so as to get called for roles (which seems to be working for her). Please, there's no bad here. We Nigerians should stop being so judgemental and seeing evil where there's none.
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by domopps(m): 8:46am On Apr 08, 2015
aboki2000:
Mumu

Your Mum?

Check my profile! You don't bleep with me! But have it your way happy bashing!

Cheeers
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by wizzyTunes: 8:52am On Apr 08, 2015
Which can person b dat,wen talk that kind thing ?Anyway my fans don't act dat way....
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by blackberry101: 8:54am On Apr 08, 2015
Young03:
D guy told her dtrut..tonto na wash....
She no go marry. Na dog be her own family
i sure dunno d diffrnc b/w yoh n the so called 'mannerless tout'
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by oluvicki(m): 8:55am On Apr 08, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Some fans can spew rubbish ehn!!
u call dem fans?
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by ebukaOtika(m): 8:56am On Apr 08, 2015
richidinho:

Your own gbagaun sef na 1.5/20,,,, go get yourself a lesson teacher guy.
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by ebukaOtika(m): 9:00am On Apr 08, 2015
LastProphet:
Yes but what is it with this overly indulgent preoccupation with pets? Most people think it is right because you see westerners doing it on TV. Why should Tonto put dogs in bed? and even more absurd why post it to twitter? That is rather off if u ask me. Just like when I watch TV and see white people keeping snake pets - whats that all about? Its this kind of senseless fascination that make people degenerate morally and before u know they dont see anything wrong in sleeping with their same sex, or sleeping with animals. Tonto obviously is getting carried away by her little success and she must rein herself in otherwise she is not going to see anything wrong in sleeping with those dogs in the nearest future

From your comment i can see that you HATE PETS,.,,,

But if she wants to keep monkeys as well ,,,, free her and stop carrying her wahala like guguru ati ekpa,.,,,

Oh less i forget ,,,, how market for dat area ,,,,?
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by ebukaOtika(m): 9:03am On Apr 08, 2015
richidinho:

So this is your definition of bad ,,,,?

Just get ready to talk your lungs out because worst still dey wear him cloth,.,,, him just baf finish.
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by ebukaOtika(m): 9:07am On Apr 08, 2015
domopps:

Your Mum?

Check my profile! You don't bleep with me! But have it your way happy bashing!

Cheeers

You are Mannerless i must say ,.,,, why calling the parent here ,,,,? You should have attacked the individual in question and not to the parents ,,,,

And wetin dey your DEAD profile dat requires checking huh ,,,,?

You better respect your brain .

CHEERS.
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by ojnnaco(m): 9:10am On Apr 08, 2015
Dat reminds me of Tonto's music career sef. Wetin come happen to it? D Lees family matter still de court
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by XBLadez: 9:18am On Apr 08, 2015
richidinho:

Ur fone screen was Mike Tysoned?

I mean u av a broken screen
I wonder
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by Missyetty(f): 9:19am On Apr 08, 2015
What is his business?
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by domopps(m): 9:27am On Apr 08, 2015
ebukaOtika:

You are Mannerless i must say ,.,,, why calling the parent here ,,,,? You should have attacked the individual in question and not to the parents ,,,,

And wetin dey your DEAD profile dat requires checking huh ,,,,?

You better respect your brain .

CHEERS.

Poorly said!

My msg well passed

Cheers
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by richidinho(m): 9:38am On Apr 08, 2015
ebukaOtika:

Your own gbagaun sef na 1.5/20,,,, go get yourself a lesson teacher guy.

Where dis MUNTULa commot from?

Oba Lagoon I guess
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 08, 2015
ton to....
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by LastProphet: 9:47am On Apr 08, 2015
ebukaOtika:

From your comment i can see that you HATE PETS,.,,,

But if she wants to keep monkeys as well ,,,, free her and stop carrying her wahala like guguru ati ekpa,.,,,

Oh less i forget ,,,, how market for dat area ,,,,?

See my guy wetin dey vex guys be say nija neva reach levels wey u go flaunt pets for people face abeg, tonto just dey form wannabe and the tin no blend. Tonto no be community school she go? when she begin know how to pamper pet? and she come dey overdo the tin. I get money pass tonto but rather than pampering pets I dey cater for like 8 unemployed and even plan to do more, if na abroad i dey where everybody aran me get food and shelter then i go fit begin look for dog and lizards to pet. As long as we promote individualism in this era we cannot completely pose to be oblivious of our surroundings - Geroge Bush calls it pretentious luxury
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by splashbaby(m): 9:57am On Apr 08, 2015
Horrible English! Is this all it takes to be a star this days?
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by bellabae(f): 10:08am On Apr 08, 2015
An average nigerian ll give that kind of response even me
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by RAKITIC: 10:08am On Apr 08, 2015
Edusouls:
but you women should advice her to get married nahh, what is holding her, she is getting very old, she should be flaunting her boo and not fine picture of dogs on cushions..
na by force to marry
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 08, 2015
Tonto Dikey dis gal dey sell lyk pure water oo , evry minute mkin waves eithr good or bad ... Hmm no wonder eja nla sign am Bangalee fun ra e , I trust baba hmmm him go don hmmm *
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by ledaman: 10:55am On Apr 08, 2015
tontoh doggy lady grin
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by daveP(m): 11:31am On Apr 08, 2015
"the gave....."

junior: (knocks on senior sikiru's door, opens) sir can i came in?

Senior: (takes belt) you cant even spoke good english!

Jude Okoye Reacts To Donjazzy And Olamide's Reconciliation / Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) / Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture"