Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies (28113 Views)

Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies / ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies / Sophia Momodu Blasted For Wearing Swimsuit. She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies by DJBIGGY(m): 11:26am On Apr 05, 2016
http://www.olamzy.com/2016/04/waje-replies-fan-who-says-her-mother-is.html

Some fans are wicked sha... So Waje posted a photo of her mother to appreciate her. One bad belle decided to comment that her mum is as ugly as her. The comment got her pained to the extent that instead of reigning curse on the individual (well at least that is what i would do sha), she left a heart felt message to try to understand why people behave cruel on social media.

Read below:

"Love covers a multitude of sin yet it's so difficult for us,we have become a people so invested in bringing others down, laughing silently at misfortunes. Define wickedness....... What happened to us?what happened to when paying a compliment didn't mean weakness, what happened to respect and understanding boundaries, I put up a pic of my mum to celebrate her and someone said she's as ugly as you.

Are we so desperate for attention that we light the fire that Will grill our souls to death, social media is now the place to show hate and some laugh and say its entertainment? Don't forget! you sow yam na yam you go reap. Who is fooling WHO. Don't let The devil use you to shine. Love !"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDygrXOCGiz/

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 05, 2016
That kinda animal cant be addressed as a fan!

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 05, 2016
haywire07:
E pain am grin grin
...... Birds of the same feather..... Put up a pic of your mom to celebrate her for all her kindness in your life, and some he-goat comes up to say she is as ugly as 4uck! And let us see if 'e no go pain you'. Kids everywhere on Nairaland!!......... MODIFIED: Lolz, so that guy's comment was later deleted by the Mod?! Nice one Lala!

193 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies by veeluv2015(f): 11:41am On Apr 05, 2016
the fan is rude and silly

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies by sinaj(f): 11:51am On Apr 05, 2016
The Mom Is Pretty nd Young na sad

Some Piple sha undecided

The mum is a replica of an African Woman smiley

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies by franca7(f): 11:52am On Apr 05, 2016
Dats FOOLISH...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies by sholatem(f): 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
When u don't hav/listen to ur parent@ home,abusing those dat have /cherish theirs will be d easiest tin to do,u can imagine abusing sum1's parent on social media just to gain attention, such person wil not tink twice b4 trading her own parent 4 money,dats if she has parent undecided,awon omo isonu bi ogbon awe sad

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies by haywire07(m): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
modelmike7:
...... Birds of the same feather..... Put up a pic of your mom to celebrate her for all her kindness in your life, and some he-goat comes up to say she is as ugly as 4uck! And let us see if 'e no go pain you'. Kids everywhere on Nairaland!!
Quote me again nd watchout for the thunder dat will strike u .
I hv a mum that I'm proud of if u dont hav a mother. I expressed what the lady felt and you are here puttng up opinions that will never count .
Look at Dis child calling his father a kid..u won't grow

1 Like

Re: Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies by faruku104(m): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
some people do not have an atom of sense she.... I love the way she played things maturely sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
haywire07:

I hv a mum that I'm proud of if u dont hav a mother. Look at Dis child calling his father a kid..
.... So happy you have a mom, God bless her for you (i never even mentioned anything negative about your mom anyways). So you do have a mom and you are typing rubbish on here castigating another person's mom! You are not only a kid, but a annoying soul! Your 'e pain am' is just so childish and annoying, you cant even respect her mom also just like the 'supposed fan'. So pathetic!

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
So, i have quoted you again, has the thunder fire and brimstone struck you yet?! Uncultured being!

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies by faruku104(m): 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
modelmike7:
So, i have quoted you again, has the thunder fire and brimstone struck you yet?! Uncultured being!

do I smell fight? tosyne2much where is my pop corn? I wan watch drama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies by adorablepepple(f): 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
haywire07:
E pain am grin grin
Do you have a mum
Do you know her
Do you appreciate her
Are you proud of her
Do you value her
If all your answer is yes ,then you won't make such disgusting comment.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies by adorablepepple(f): 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
haywire07:

I hv a mum that I'm proud of if u dont hav a mother. I expressed what the lady felt and you are here puttng up opinions that will never count .
Who are you to say he won't grow? Are you God's hired assassin

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
faruku104:

do I smell fight? tosyne2much where is my pop corn? I wan watch drama
.... Fight ke, too matured to be in one with a faceless/annoying individual. A kid for that matter. Let me rather leave him in his stupidity....... (You won't be needing the pop-corn Farkuku104, only if you wanna use it to exercise ya teeth!!)

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
adorablepepple:

Do you have a mum
Do you know her
Do you appreciate her
Are you proud of her
Do you value her
If all your answer is yes ,then you won't make such disgusting comment.
.... You better leave him alone to his fooolishness!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
adorablepepple:

Who are you to say he won't grow? Are you God's hired assassin
..... Thank you o my sister! Someone that could be my 3rd younger brother's age o! Nairaland sha! Chai!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies by moonnstar(f): 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
haywire07:
E pain am grin grin
how would you feel if someone should insult ur mom?or dnt u have one?

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies by ATMC(f): 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
haywire07:

E pain am!

E pain you gan!

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
ATMC:
E pain am!

E pain you gan!
.... Lolz, na dis boy (haywire) e come pain pass sef o!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies by ATMC(f): 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
modelmike7:
.... Lolz, na dis boy (haywire) e come pain pass sef o!!
As in eh...E OVER-pain him! Did you see the way he was fuming when he typed?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies by fpeter(f): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
that fan get bad mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies by mosho2good: 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
Nigerian hate blood run in our veins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies by calliope(f): 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
Fans and hate angry........... I tire o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies by kagel: 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
ANTY WAJE DONOT HEM YOUR MUM IS SUPPER BAUTIFUL, AT HER AGE SHE IS STILL GLOWING .

AND YOU TOO YOU ARE BUITIFUL WITH HONEY VOICE , I CELEBRATE YOU BOTH.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
ATMC:
As in eh...E OVER-pain him! Did you see the way he was fuming when he typed?

.... Lolz, don't just mind the boy. A case of we shouldn't throw stones if we live in a glass house! He got served!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies by hensben(m): 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hatred everywhere. I blame PDP and two of the three major tribes in Nigeria.
Re: Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies by kagel: 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
ANTY WAJE DONOT MIND THEM, YOUR MUM IS SUPPER BAUTIFUL, AT HER AGE SHE IS STILL GLOWING .

AND YOU TOO YOU ARE BAUITIFUL WITH HONEY VOICE , I CELEBRATE YOU BOTH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies by Dygeasy(m): 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anna Banner In Hollywood Glam Inspired Photoshoot (Photos) / Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' / Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.