Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Photo: See What CNN Is Calling 'breaking News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: See What CNN Is Calling 'breaking News (6369 Views)

Photo: See What CNN Said About The New PDP Chairman / Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. / How CNN Is Reshaping The World (2) (3) (4)

Photo: See What CNN Is Calling 'breaking News by mikron(m): 11:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
Widespread power outage in Washington DC is breaking news in the US...hehe. Imagine what our own breaking news would be - 24 hours uninterrupted power supply...lol
courtesy:
http://lindaikeji..com/2015/04/see-what-cnn-is-calling-breaking-news.html

Re: Photo: See What CNN Is Calling 'breaking News by sleekp1: 12:03am On Apr 08, 2015
Buhari would provide 24hrs electricity, pave our streets with gold and pay the unemployed #5000 a month no be so?

Those shouting "change" would soon wake up from their slumber.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: See What CNN Is Calling 'breaking News by Jetjacky(m): 12:06am On Apr 08, 2015
when we see it, we know we have seen it
Re: Photo: See What CNN Is Calling 'breaking News by theV0ice: 12:07am On Apr 08, 2015
sleekp1:
Buhari would provide 24hrs electricity, pave our streets with gold and pay the unemployed #5000 a month no be so?

The guy is talking about a breaking news in the USA and you had to bring buhari into it

Are u still so pained?

you voted, i voted.....Buhari won. what is pinching you so much?

89 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Photo: See What CNN Is Calling 'breaking News by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 08, 2015
sleekp1:

bros please tell them o

Re: Photo: See What CNN Is Calling 'breaking News by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 08, 2015
sleekp1:

mr man go and sleep

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo: See What CNN Is Calling 'breaking News by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 08, 2015
sleekp1:

Are you in a serious relationship with foolishness??How does this relate to the thread??dem use buhari swear for you??

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo: See What CNN Is Calling 'breaking News by Sandydayz(f): 12:13am On Apr 08, 2015
We will get there.... cheesy Though I still wonder when cry

Re: Photo: See What CNN Is Calling 'breaking News by menix(m): 12:17am On Apr 08, 2015
Omo see breaking news ooo wen b say d last time i saw electricity was on saturday..

I sure say if them witness this one wey i dey witness, they will term it LIVE Broadcast of Natural disaster...

Re: Photo: See What CNN Is Calling 'breaking News by HzRF(m): 12:19am On Apr 08, 2015
By or b4 2019 we will have 24 hrs power supply

Re: Photo: See What CNN Is Calling 'breaking News by dechandel(f): 12:20am On Apr 08, 2015
Naija will soon be better lipsrsealed

Re: Photo: See What CNN Is Calling 'breaking News by sleekp1: 12:59am On Apr 08, 2015
wakacome:
Are you in a serious relationship with foolishness??How does this relate to the thread??dem use buhari swear for you??

How does it relate to the thread? Bros you're not just in a serious relationship with mumuness you're married to it. You didn't see where the @OP wrote:
Imagine what our own breaking news would be - 24 hours uninterrupted power supply...lol
What is our business with power outage in America if we can't compare with what obtains here. Please remain in your deluded world and stop my mentions.

Re: Photo: See What CNN Is Calling 'breaking News by sleekp1: 1:04am On Apr 08, 2015
theV0ice:

[size=15pt]The guy is talking about a breaking news in the USA and you had to bring buhari into it[/size]

Are u still so pained?

The guy talking of breaking News in the USA also said:
Imagine what our own breaking news would be - 24 hours uninterrupted power supply...lol

If you're a blind Buhari follower then you're in for some heartache, just as GEJ's administration and achievements were measured against the best so shall Buhari's own administration.

Re: Photo: See What CNN Is Calling 'breaking News by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:08am On Apr 08, 2015
In the year 2050 breaking news power outrage in Abuja
Re: Photo: See What CNN Is Calling 'breaking News by tpiadotcom: 1:13am On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Photo: See What CNN Is Calling 'breaking News by Allohrandy(m): 1:24am On Apr 08, 2015
sleekp1:

was pdp able to provide 24 hrs power supply in 16 years of rule. Pdp only manage to increase our electricity grid from 3000 to 4000 mw after spending billions of dollars in the power sector. PDP was a total failure to Nigerians. If APC fails to deliver they will be voted out and replace with another party. But for now all Nigerians should support them

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: See What CNN Is Calling 'breaking News by Bekwarra(m): 1:43am On Apr 08, 2015
This space belongs to me. Trespass and drown inside the lagoon.
Re: Photo: See What CNN Is Calling 'breaking News by Darejyde(m): 3:57am On Apr 08, 2015
Light dey my area wella before until ikdc brought in a new manager and he was supprise that we dint have anything called off, grin he was like why? angry that even in his house the have off. Since then light tory change for Ipaja. We now enjoy [color=#990000][/color]OFF!
Re: Photo: See What CNN Is Calling 'breaking News by eightsin(m): 4:35am On Apr 08, 2015
Lol. That's where the good life is.
Re: Photo: See What CNN Is Calling 'breaking News by Nobody: 4:36am On Apr 08, 2015
sleekp1:

grin grin ehya, sorry my son, it seems you are still mad at the electorates #Godwin

Re: Photo: See What CNN Is Calling 'breaking News by okoolori(m): 5:13am On Apr 08, 2015
theV0ice:

The guy is talking about a breaking news in the USA and you had to bring buhari into it

Are u still so pained?

I bet he his from the other side of the country where an election results of not even one local council was released for good 3 days for the purpose of massive rigging which the Card reader Jegared inspire of the Orububed.

Re: Photo: See What CNN Is Calling 'breaking News by yomalex(m): 5:24am On Apr 08, 2015
I dey laugh o
Re: Photo: See What CNN Is Calling 'breaking News by orobs93(m): 5:25am On Apr 08, 2015
Common power outage
Re: Photo: See What CNN Is Calling 'breaking News by Ilekeh(f): 5:26am On Apr 08, 2015
This news na broken gist in naija
Re: Photo: See What CNN Is Calling 'breaking News by theV0ice: 5:41am On Apr 08, 2015
sleekp1:

The guy talking of breaking News in the USA also said:

If you're a blind Buhari follower then you're in for some heartache, just as GEJ's administration and achievements were measured against the best so shall Buhari's own administration.

Since you're an unthinking gej loyalist, it'll be good you realise that not everybody supports on sentiments. Plenty people wanted a change in style of governance.

The day GMB starts towing an ignominious path, I'll be sure to start working on changing the changer.

Re: Photo: See What CNN Is Calling 'breaking News by tpiadotcom: 5:42am On Apr 08, 2015
orobs93:
Common power outage

do you know the places that were affected?

the white house, state capitol, subway stations, etc.

Re: Photo: See What CNN Is Calling 'breaking News by Pebcak: 5:46am On Apr 08, 2015
Because it is not common

Nigeria will get there too when power outage will be history and we can tell future generation that UP NEPA used to be a joyous chant
Just like we tell some of them now that we didnt grow up with cell phones

Re: Photo: See What CNN Is Calling 'breaking News by efilefun(m): 5:58am On Apr 08, 2015
lol, this one is normal in naija now, atleast aso rock got a special budget for generator and fueling it, cant wait for a day such is going to be a breaking news in naija
Re: Photo: See What CNN Is Calling 'breaking News by orobs93(m): 6:01am On Apr 08, 2015
tpiadotcom:

do you know the places that were affected?

the white house, state capitol, subway stations, etc.

Ehen nor be generator dey aso rock

Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? / Corona Virus: Bill Gate Was Attacked / Prof Zulum Enrols 5,361 Orphans In Schools