Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Igbo Traditional Council Rushing To Pledge Their Suppprt To Ambode. Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Traditional Council Rushing To Pledge Their Suppprt To Ambode. Pics (4070 Views)

Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode / MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) / Middle-belt Group Dump Buhari And Pledge Their Support To Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Traditional Council Rushing To Pledge Their Suppprt To Ambode. Pics by aresa: 12:17am On Apr 08, 2015
Ambode ti de grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Traditional Council Rushing To Pledge Their Suppprt To Ambode. Pics by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 08, 2015
OK o... Okechukwu don already buy life jacket...

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Traditional Council Rushing To Pledge Their Suppprt To Ambode. Pics by holytribe(m): 12:36am On Apr 08, 2015
Yes. He needs the support. Let's vote for change in Lagos state.

Ambode ti de
Eko Oni baje

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traditional Council Rushing To Pledge Their Suppprt To Ambode. Pics by lolababe331e: 12:39am On Apr 08, 2015
Good, now let's move on

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traditional Council Rushing To Pledge Their Suppprt To Ambode. Pics by dunkem21(m): 12:40am On Apr 08, 2015
grin
Re: Igbo Traditional Council Rushing To Pledge Their Suppprt To Ambode. Pics by aresa: 12:51am On Apr 08, 2015
The way this thing is going, JK is just kidding won't get one single ibo vote.

Apart from the irrelevant loud mouths on NL

grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Traditional Council Rushing To Pledge Their Suppprt To Ambode. Pics by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 08, 2015
aresa:
The way this thing is going, JK is just kidding won't get one single ibo vote.

Apart from the irrelevant loud mouths on NL

grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traditional Council Rushing To Pledge Their Suppprt To Ambode. Pics by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 08, 2015
Sai Ambode

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Traditional Council Rushing To Pledge Their Suppprt To Ambode. Pics by cy4cent(f): 3:17am On Apr 08, 2015
where are those posting trash on every thread that the OBA has threatened to kill the ibos, if they don't vote JK

hope you see this now that progressive minds don't reason dust, n they move on even after an issue,
just as Jonathan has moved on , but some people are still licking their wounds and crying more than the bereaved!!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traditional Council Rushing To Pledge Their Suppprt To Ambode. Pics by QuotaSystem: 3:23am On Apr 08, 2015
Jimi is the Governor of Biafra Radio

14 Likes

Re: Igbo Traditional Council Rushing To Pledge Their Suppprt To Ambode. Pics by TheOnlyWiseMan: 3:35am On Apr 08, 2015
Op, you dey craze o o, who do you think you can deceive with this old pictures?
You people said Igbo votes don't matter, yet desperate for it. Anyway, APC asked for change,
Change they must get.

Agbaje is the change.
Re: Igbo Traditional Council Rushing To Pledge Their Suppprt To Ambode. Pics by Caesar1988(m): 4:14am On Apr 08, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Jimi is the Governor of Biafra Radio
How is this topic related to biafra...U bastard oil leaking boi from............nobody knows ur origin
Re: Igbo Traditional Council Rushing To Pledge Their Suppprt To Ambode. Pics by finaly01: 4:52am On Apr 08, 2015
the fear of lagoon is the beginning of wisdom

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Traditional Council Rushing To Pledge Their Suppprt To Ambode. Pics by Pavore9: 5:05am On Apr 08, 2015
Let us move on from the Oba's speech. Lagos has been good to my family since 1959, the first member of my family arrived Lagos.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Traditional Council Rushing To Pledge Their Suppprt To Ambode. Pics by efilefun(m): 6:19am On Apr 08, 2015
Politics had never been played this dirty in lagos state, never heard about religious group or ethnic group endorsing a candidate, but here we are after the oga at the top started it all while he was desperate to retain power, now his puppet had taken over.... Never Lagosians should be wiser than this political stunts being played

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Traditional Council Rushing To Pledge Their Suppprt To Ambode. Pics by SerialMan: 6:26am On Apr 08, 2015
The fear of Igbo votes is the beginning of Amboide failure

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Traditional Council Rushing To Pledge Their Suppprt To Ambode. Pics by Canme4u(m): 6:33am On Apr 08, 2015
Good development.
Re: Igbo Traditional Council Rushing To Pledge Their Suppprt To Ambode. Pics by Collynzo9: 6:41am On Apr 08, 2015
But if Agbaje fraternises with the same people, he is said to be playing tribal politics and dividing Lagos.
I don't just understand the hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Traditional Council Rushing To Pledge Their Suppprt To Ambode. Pics by oneeast: 6:44am On Apr 08, 2015
There is a major swing of vote in favour of JK.

JK is coasting home to victory already.

SerialMan:
The fear of Igbo votes is the beginning of Amboide failure
Re: Igbo Traditional Council Rushing To Pledge Their Suppprt To Ambode. Pics by jimi4us: 6:49am On Apr 08, 2015
#wedontknowthem, sai JIMI AGBAJE
Re: Igbo Traditional Council Rushing To Pledge Their Suppprt To Ambode. Pics by waternogetemeny: 6:52am On Apr 08, 2015
old picture
Re: Igbo Traditional Council Rushing To Pledge Their Suppprt To Ambode. Pics by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:54am On Apr 08, 2015
I am yet to see any Igbo man that will want to vote for Ambode.

Yoruba votes willl be divided between Ambode and Agbaje.

The survey I have had in the past 5days:

-Okada riders say they won't vote for APC because Fashola seized their bikes. These okada riders are mostly northerners. Infact,they have had meetings concerning the election.

-Commercial bus drivers say they won't vote APC because agberos keep extorting money from them
. And LASTMA?

-Shop owners say they won't vote APC because of illegal and excessive tax they pay to government

-market women say they won't vote APC because shopping malls built by LASG are too expensive. Oyingbo and Suru-Alaba market women comes to mind

Land owners/property developers say they won't vote APC because Omonile give them problems.

It will take a miracle for Ambode to win. I am an APC supporter but I fear the outcome of the governorship results in Lagos.

But these people I have mentioned do not know that voting Agbaje,things might become worse!
PDP will fail in Lagos if Agbaje wins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traditional Council Rushing To Pledge Their Suppprt To Ambode. Pics by san316(m): 6:58am On Apr 08, 2015
PDP divide and conquer strategy is failing again. Try again after 40 years.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traditional Council Rushing To Pledge Their Suppprt To Ambode. Pics by Texcoco(m): 6:59am On Apr 08, 2015
Silly Op, You might as well post Obi of Onitsha and Ambode because igbos don't give a damn about their traditional rulers how much less 'figureheads' in non igbo territory....

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traditional Council Rushing To Pledge Their Suppprt To Ambode. Pics by michelz: 7:16am On Apr 08, 2015
If Majority of Lagosians are happy with the works Fashola has done,then why change it by voting in JK because of sentiments? I think it will benefit Lagosians more to have a governor of the same party with the incoming president. If the Igbos or any other group feel they've not been treated fairly in this Fashola's government,the right thing for them to do would be to negotiate with Ambode,table their concerns and reach an agreement with him. This is better than pitching their tents in block with an opposition who will not likely win. Or even if he wins,will be a direct opposition to the incoming Fg,thereby short-changing Lagosians. I think voting Ambode is best for business in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Traditional Council Rushing To Pledge Their Suppprt To Ambode. Pics by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

-Okada riders say they won't vote for APC because Fashola seized their bikes. These okada riders are mostly northerners. Infact,they have had meetings concerning the election.

-Commercial bus drivers say they won't vote APC because agberos keep extorting money from them

-Shop owners say they won't vote APC because of illegal and excessive tax they pay to government

-market women say they won't vote APC because shopping malls built by LASG is too expensive. Oyingbo and Suru-Alaba market women comes to mind

Land owners/property developers say they won't vote APC because Omonile give them problems.

It will take a miracle for Ambode to win. I am an APC supporter but I fear the outcome of the governorship results in Lagos.

But these people I have mentioned do not know that voting Agbaje,things might become worse!
PDP will fail in Lagos if Agbaje wins
Yes, except for these parts!! Jimi will definitely perform •

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traditional Council Rushing To Pledge Their Suppprt To Ambode. Pics by Collynzo9: 7:30am On Apr 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

. And LASTMA?

-market women say they won't vote APC because shopping malls built by LASG are too expensive. Oyingbo and Suru-Alaba market women comes to mind

Despite all this, If Agbaje wins, Yoruba Twitter and Nairaland warriors will blame it on Igbos.
I have heard it before that the Hausa population are against APC in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traditional Council Rushing To Pledge Their Suppprt To Ambode. Pics by lolababe331e: 7:34am On Apr 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

. And LASTMA?

Don't worry about all those groups, na normal election negotiation things. You should trust APC for that
Re: Igbo Traditional Council Rushing To Pledge Their Suppprt To Ambode. Pics by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:41am On Apr 08, 2015
Collynzo9:

Despite all this, If Agbaje wins, Yoruba Twitter and Nairaland warriors will blame it on Igbos.
I have heard it before that the Hausa population are against APC in Lagos.
the blame will be on Oba of Lagos who made Igbos angrier than they are with his silly hate comment.

As it is,the pattern in which the igbos voted at the presidential election will play the same in the governorship election.

I can confidently tell you that 35percent of yorubas in lagos will vote for Agbaje. They voted massively for Buhari but it will not be the same for Ambode.

And other ethnic groups? Their votes will be shared between the two.

The Hausa community hates APC in lagos with passion. That's the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traditional Council Rushing To Pledge Their Suppprt To Ambode. Pics by gratiaeo(m): 7:45am On Apr 08, 2015
Only Omonile, agberos, council agents, LASMA etc will like APC to continue in Lagos.
No commercial driver, Okada, Keke, Danfo driver, market men or woman will vote for APC

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

North Can’t Own Oil In Niger Delta –Ankio Briggs / UK Immigration Has Raised Alarm Over Duplicated Identity Of Peter Obi—Prof Okuna / This Is Correct Report Of Nigeria Richest State By GDP.. Ignored The Fake Trendi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.