Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

PDP Planning To Rig Elections – El-rufai - PUNCH - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Planning To Rig Elections – El-rufai - PUNCH (1300 Views)

How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda / How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters / ‘PDP Planning To Stone Buhari In Ondo’ - Buhari Campaign Co-ordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Planning To Rig Elections – El-rufai - PUNCH by coded01: 3:42am On Apr 08, 2015
All Progressives Congress Governorship Candidate in Kaduna State, Malam Nasir el-Rufai on Tuesday raised the alarm that the Peoples Democratic Party in the state has planned to undermine the card readers in order to rig the Saturday’s election in the state.

Speaking in an Hausa programme ‘Barka da Waharka’ on the Freedom Radio monitored in Kaduna, el-Rufai said the party had uncovered plot that the PDP was presently working to undermine the Permanent Voters’ Card and card reader device so as to ensure massive rigging in the state.

El-Rufai, a former minister of the FCT, also said the ruling party was recruiting and arming thugs to disrupt the election.

According to him, the PDP led government has imported armed thugs to perpetrate the rigging of the election.

He alleged that the party (PDP) has sinister dealings with some unprincipled INEC officials in the state to carry out their sinister motive.

El-Rufai said, “We got credible intelligence and we alerted the police, military, DSS and INEC. They (PDP) have been running from pillar to pillar in the name of thwarting the effectiveness of card readers. They adopted using of armed thugs to intimidate voters and carry out ballot box snatching and stuffing of it (boxes) for declaration. They planned to withhold result sheets and other plots.

“They met with some security personnel and seal a deal with them. We submitted all the details with evidence(s) to the authorities. So, we are watching closely and will not give them a chance.”

Also, the All Progressives Congress in Imo State has raised the alarm over what it described as a plot by the opposition Peoples Democratic Party to embark on massive rigging of Saturday’s governorship and house of assembly elections in the state.

Director-General, Rochas Okorocha Campaign Organisation, Mr. Iheukwumere Alaribe, who spoke to our correspondent in Owerri on Tuesday, said the APC was aware of the PDP’s plan to manipulate the electoral process with the assistance of some fake military personnel during the elections.

He said, “We know that, just like it did during the presidential and National Assembly elections, the PDP has decided to use fake soldiers to achieve its devious motives on Saturday.”
http://www.punchng.com/news/pdp-planning-to-rig-elections-el-rufai/

Re: PDP Planning To Rig Elections – El-rufai - PUNCH by coded01: 3:43am On Apr 08, 2015
APC Winning!!! cool

APC has come to stay... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Planning To Rig Elections – El-rufai - PUNCH by Truckpusher(m): 3:50am On Apr 08, 2015
This Fulani midget should go and sit down after all his fellow Fulani will soon occupy Aso Rock and I'm still waiting for 1$ to equal 1 Naira grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Planning To Rig Elections – El-rufai - PUNCH by coded01: 4:03am On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
This Fulani midget should go and sit down after all his fellow Fulani will soon occupy Aso Rock and I'm still waiting for 1$ to equal 1 Naira grin

Wicked... grin grin

APC says NO to Tribalism... angry grin

We are all one... wink
Re: PDP Planning To Rig Elections – El-rufai - PUNCH by austinvsb1(m): 4:08am On Apr 08, 2015
They can only try. The will of the people will always prevail!
Re: PDP Planning To Rig Elections – El-rufai - PUNCH by coded01: 4:10am On Apr 08, 2015
austinvsb1:
They can only try. The will of the people will always prevail!

cool
Re: PDP Planning To Rig Elections – El-rufai - PUNCH by Sweetguy25: 4:11am On Apr 08, 2015
Ok. But if they rig, what are you going to do about it?
Re: PDP Planning To Rig Elections – El-rufai - PUNCH by Nokiae5: 4:20am On Apr 08, 2015
these hoes aint loyal
Re: PDP Planning To Rig Elections – El-rufai - PUNCH by oluwafemi113(m): 4:40am On Apr 08, 2015
PDP now the opposition grin grin
Re: PDP Planning To Rig Elections – El-rufai - PUNCH by coded01: 4:50am On Apr 08, 2015
oluwafemi113:
PDP now the opposition grin grin

grin grin
Re: PDP Planning To Rig Elections – El-rufai - PUNCH by coded01: 4:50am On Apr 08, 2015
harrysterol:
e too early to the call people names, u no the sleep?

tongue tongue grin grin
Re: PDP Planning To Rig Elections – El-rufai - PUNCH by isalegan2: 5:06am On Apr 08, 2015
Seems the contest is close and the campaign is getting fierce. Desperate times in Kaduna for the current governor.

Kaduna Governor Yero Stops Southern Kaduna Chiefs from Meeting VP-Elect Osinbajo (Sahara Reporters)

Nervous Kaduna State governor, Alhaji Mukhtar Ramalan Yero, on Tuesday morning pre-empted a meeting in the State between Southern Kaduna top traditional rulers and in-coming Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo.

The Director General of Kaduna State All Progressives Congress (APC) Campaign Council, Mr. Ben Kure, disclosed this in a press statement.

Osinbanjo was in Kafanchan to meet critical stakeholders in the area including traditional rulers, Christian leaders, academic, youth and women leaders ahead of Saturday's governorship election.

For the gathering, the over 20 traditional rulers drawn from eight local government areas were on their way to the palace of the Chief of Kagoro, the venue of the meeting, when they received the governor's instruction.

Some of the invited chiefs had already arrived in the vicinity when they received signals warning them against meeting with the Vice-President-elect.

Kure said "The programme was to first meet traditional rulers before church leaders, and we had notified them and they were ready to receive our in-coming Vice President. The meeting was to pay homage and intimate them of what the in-coming Muhammadu Buhari's government has in stock for Nigerians irrespective religion, ethnicity, region or political interests.

He said they were surprised to receive a message that the governor had stopped the meeting and cautioned the invitees to return to their domains. The monarchs complied with the warning.

Kure recalled that Governor Yero had three weeks ago also stopped the then presidential candidate of the APC from holding a campaign at Murtala Square in Kaduna, the state capital, adding that he has now tried to embarrass the incoming Vice President. "Are the people of Kaduna state and their traditional rulers slaves of the governor?” he asked. ‘It is quite unfortunate that Kaduna State is now under an individual who is above the law and ruling with impunity. "He should know that the people of Kaduna State are free people with the right of free association and choice. He will not force people to vote for him, it is a democracy and the voice of the people must be heard. "

On Saturday, Governor Yero faces a big battle for the gubernatorial office at the polls against former Federal Capital Territory Minister, Nasir el-Rufai.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/04/07/kaduna-governor-yero-stops-southern-kaduna-chiefs-meeting-vp-elect-osinbajo

1 Like

Re: PDP Planning To Rig Elections – El-rufai - PUNCH by Opinedecandid(m): 5:28am On Apr 08, 2015
Are they still afraid of PDP?
Re: PDP Planning To Rig Elections – El-rufai - PUNCH by Chanchit: 5:29am On Apr 08, 2015
coded01:
Seun

Mynd44

Lalatisclala

Truckpusher

KingTom

Ishilove

Obinoscopy

grin wink

There was a day I wanted to type Obinoscopy, the phone come dey tell me say the spelling no correct, I come click on d suggested word. Guess wetin e bring?

Obituary!

1 Like

Re: PDP Planning To Rig Elections – El-rufai - PUNCH by arsetalks(m): 6:12am On Apr 08, 2015
I like APC's style. Find/guess the opposition's likely move speak out to the whole world and put them in a corner.

APC knows how to checkmate PDP. This outburst from El Rufai will now make a lot of people vigilant on Saturday. Perfect that.

It is PDP against APC and the people. We know who the winner will be in such a case.
Re: PDP Planning To Rig Elections – El-rufai - PUNCH by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 08, 2015
APC don turn saints over night! this man should go and sit down.
Re: PDP Planning To Rig Elections – El-rufai - PUNCH by Obinoscopy(m): 10:13am On Apr 08, 2015
Chanchit:

There was a day I wanted to type Obinoscopy, the phone come dey tell me say the spelling no correct, I come click on d suggested word. Guess wetin e bring?

Obituary!
Bros abeg throway that fone.

1 Like

Re: PDP Planning To Rig Elections – El-rufai - PUNCH by Chanchit: 11:38am On Apr 08, 2015
Obinoscopy:

I never use my money finish from hin body, but no worries, I go help u delete the dictionary weh suggest that word.
Re: PDP Planning To Rig Elections – El-rufai - PUNCH by Obinoscopy(m): 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chanchit:

I never use my money finish from hin body, but no worries, I go help u delete the dictionary weh suggest that word.
Thanks grin
Re: PDP Planning To Rig Elections – El-rufai - PUNCH by donphilopus: 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
Obinoscopy:

Bros, the guy ain't lying. I've been planning to tell you same but it's always been escaping my mind.

Pictorial proof below: cheesy grin

Re: PDP Planning To Rig Elections – El-rufai - PUNCH by Obinoscopy(m): 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
donphilopus:

Bros, the guy ain't lying. I've been planning to tell you same but it's always been escaping my mind.

Pictorial proof below: cheesy grin
Yimu tongue
Re: PDP Planning To Rig Elections – El-rufai - PUNCH by yelray12: 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: PDP Planning To Rig Elections – El-rufai - PUNCH by Texcoco(m): 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
APC and their noisy propaganda...
Re: PDP Planning To Rig Elections – El-rufai - PUNCH by abduljabbar4(m): 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
Elrufa'I is right. Especially about those thugs. My friend in zaria told me that he has mobilised some thugs that will disorganise the polling units APCs strongholds. There is even an audio of him telling his supporters to kill any person that attacks them when they are campaigning. They have been airing it on Liberty radio. That cos him hundreds of thousands of votes. Pro pdp radio stations turned their backs on him. As it is now, mukhtar ramalan yero can never win.he also uses GMBs pictures in his posters. He betrayed GEJ ask google if I'm wrong.his plans have been exposed.
My dear Kaduna people don't vote for a thug.
Vote wisely
Vole EL'Rufa'I
Vote APC
Re: PDP Planning To Rig Elections – El-rufai - PUNCH by abduljabbar4(m): 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
In one of his campaigns he said he has the power to demolish anybodys house, ban someone from kaduna state or kill anybody.
You can ask google if you don't believe me.
Liking Mukhtar Ramalan Yero means hating GEJ
Re: PDP Planning To Rig Elections – El-rufai - PUNCH by abduljabbar4(m): 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
In one of his campaigns he said he has the power to demolish anybodys house, ban someone from kaduna state or kill anybody. He said he can buy votes. Ramalan n Yero and Namadi really really betrayed Gej and themselves
Like I said earlier, you can ask google if you don't believe me

Re: PDP Planning To Rig Elections – El-rufai - PUNCH by dustmalik: 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
In a free and fair election, there is no way Ramalan will win El-rufai, hence the desperation.

(1) (Reply)

ANALYSIS: Can Mama Taraba Make It? By Jaafar Jaafar / Oshiomole Antagonist, Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu Said Why He Attendend His Wedding / Hello Everybody! Checkout This CIA New Puppet called Puppet-Hari .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.