Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

See The Consequences Of Female self-service - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See The Consequences Of Female self-service (76790 Views)

Deadly And Disgusting Consequences Of Holding Poops Inside You / Consequences Of Masturbation / High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by timidapsin(m): 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
missdebs:
nature just has to be against the female gender all the time? Puhleease
HBD smiley

1 Like

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by peteruuu(m): 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
undecided
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Onlymewakacum(m): 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
missdebs:

Itz a manz world grin
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by iykedare(m): 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
missdebs:

Stubborn black woman.
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
missdebs:

You dont want to desist from masturbation abi?
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by busky101(m): 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
Very soon their instrumental fruits go dey wear con.dom
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Onlymewakacum(m): 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
aflyingbird:
look at the viewers shocked . 85% of the pple viewing this page are males (m) . what are y'all doing in here ?

I dey waka pass wink
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by jessejagga(m): 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Rooneyboy:
1, some women like to masturbáte with fruits and vegetables, on which the pesticide or bacteria on the vaginál mucosa can cause serious damage and even lead to pesticide poisoning.

They can always use a condom.
wear ur cucumber a condom and do ur thing .
nothing do them ladies grin
problem solved now they can continue masturbating grin

1 Like

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Onlymewakacum(m): 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
treesh:
Lies! Y is it beneficial to men but harmful to women??

E dey pain u? grin
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by 2sureguy1(m): 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
Zonacom:

Please whats d meaning of iranu abasha? olamide n phyno no go put person for trouble o
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hmmm,why do I feel irritated undecided
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Onlymewakacum(m): 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
bebe2:
Babes I beg ignore this rubbish, have u seen the source of the article? Utter rubbish

Dey haff told u to stop oo. lolz
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by 2sureguy1(m): 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Zonacom:

Please whats d meaning of iranu abasha? olamide n phyno no go put person for trouble o

Iranu means "rubbish"

Abasha means "something stinking"
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by judedwriter(m): 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
chinnelle:
undecided
story!
More strength to these hands of mine.
cheesy
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by glowithdan(m): 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
missdebs:

Not always
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by IVORY2009(m): 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
[s]
Abayhormy:
Do you know Ambode graduated as an accountant from University of Lagos at the age of 21?

Do you know he became a Chartered accountant at the age of 24 ?

Do you know he became a fellow of the Institute of chartered accountants at the age of 36 ?

Do you know he was the second best graduating student in WAEC+HSE at Federal government college Warri ?

Do you know JK was a strong Tinubu boy in ACN but left the party when Tinubu decided to pick fashola over him simply because Tinubu felt fashola would do better in governance because he is a lawyer and SAN while JK is just a Pharmacist ? Do you know it was the potentials that Tinubu saw in Fashola that now became evident to all of us in the governance of Fashola ?

Do you know Ambode was tha Accountant General of Lagos state when Federal Government was not giving Lagos state any Aloocation at all for some years(Tinubu was the governor) ? And Ambode/Tinubu had to put creative minds together to run lagos for four years(despite the huge population and responsibility) ?

Do you know Ambode has 36 years of Administrative/accounting experience ?

Ambode is a quiet man and he does not blow his horn too loud, but he is quality, just like Fashola.

Let's put sentiments aside, let's vote in the best interest og lagos.

Ambo, Atide. Eko oni Baje.
[/s]

Rubbish, come saturday, we will meet @ the battle field.
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by shiki(m): 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
Gratia:
Ok.

Typing with my right hand while my left hand is at work. I will come back later

Hehehe .....Bad gal
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by shiki(m): 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
missdebs:
Happy birthday missdeb

1 Like

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
Gratia:
Ok.

Typing with my right hand while my left hand is at work. I will come back later

incase u need an assistance, call me.
am good with my fingers, but wen it comes to TONGUING, chai aswear bestest na understatement.

u can call me mr best!
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by LewisO: 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
chinnelle:
undecided
story!
More strength to these hands of mine.
*Clear throat* it is well.
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by joshuaidibia(m): 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
missdebs:
So u nd i are born on same day. Hbd by d way.

1 Like

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
efilefun:
Hmmm Na so men scarce reach for naija If e no be BANANA e no fit be like BANANA

!bobo leave here for we before u invade it wif political statement.
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by HizMissy(f): 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
Why should this be on FP biko?
With such incomprehensible English d op is blowing? I don't believe a word sha.
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
opmnhuibfre:
Self service is wrong

i believe u bro, imagine if the north dey practise am, buhari for no near jona back!
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Sharksblow(m): 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
dandydrey:
Hmmmm
why hmm? what's smelling
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by MKO4ever(m): 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
Timbuktou:
I'm disappointed. I expected pictorial expression. What a bland thread.
Hahahahshshaa, every disappointment is a blessing
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by efilefun(m): 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
lmao.. well na elections turn us to politician lol
IbokUtoroh:

!bobo leave here for we before u invade it wif political statement.
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Humblebloke(m): 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mtcheew......Shoro niyen!

Ladies.... Keep doin ur thing

Moderately.............
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by chiefbamo(m): 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
Op bro,what about those the bazuka?is that one safe?asking for Friend.
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by rasheedmalik113: 9:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
ok o
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by pbs4real(m): 9:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
missdebs:
HBD missdebs. . .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH / Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. / Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.