Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Who Sponsored Buhari's Campaign? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Sponsored Buhari's Campaign? (2351 Views)

PDP Reveals How Fayemi Sponsored Buhari's Election / Lawmakers Who Sponsored The Highest Number Of Bills In The 7th NASS / Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Sponsored Buhari's Campaign? by Acidosis(m): 9:22am On Apr 08, 2015
I think the leaders of APC are hiding too many information from their supporters (especially the common man on the street).

We all witnessed the Peoples Democratic Party Fund Raising Dinner held at the old Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

President Goodluck Jonathan’s reelection bid received a major boost, as businessmen, multinational organisations, interest groups and individuals donated the sum of N21.27bn to support his campaign for the 2015 presidential election.

However, till date, we haven't received any similar information from the All Progressive Congress (Although we are cognizant of the fact that the Freedom of Information Act is not applicable in all APC states).

I tried to find Buhari's sponsors on the Internet, and all I got was " Group exposes Buhari's sponsors." Really? do we need a group to "expose" the sponsors of a "righteous, clean and sinless" man in a democratic process?
http://www.naij.com/310953-group-exposes-sponsor-of-buharis-campaigns.html

At a time, APC claimed their supporters donated N100 each; but ever since APC won the election, Buhari is yet to make any public appreciation to the so called donors.

I've personally seen dissertations on PDP, donations and campaigns; but how can one possibly carry out a comparative research when the APC and its leaders deny the public vital information?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Sponsored Buhari's Campaign? by luvinhubby(m): 9:26am On Apr 08, 2015
*Handsfolded.
Waiting for tantrums from them on the op cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Sponsored Buhari's Campaign? by PassingShot(m): 9:27am On Apr 08, 2015
I did. At least I sent in something reasonable and I know of many here and outside here who contributed.

Keep your calm mister. grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Who Sponsored Buhari's Campaign? by Mynd44: 9:28am On Apr 08, 2015
Hehehehehehehe

Political learners

5 Likes

Re: Who Sponsored Buhari's Campaign? by jaybee3(m): 9:30am On Apr 08, 2015
Didn't GEJ deny that the 21 plus billion was donated for his campaign?
Do you honestly think the total money used for his re-election was a paltry 21.5BN?
Remember he had the key to the vault

7 Likes

Re: Who Sponsored Buhari's Campaign? by Acidosis(m): 9:31am On Apr 08, 2015
PassingShot:
I did. At least I sent in something reasonable and I know of many here and outside here who contributed.

Keep your calm mister. grin grin grin

Really? Share with us the total amount donated and the names of the donors.

This will further aid and encourage political science students searching for research data.

1 Like

Re: Who Sponsored Buhari's Campaign? by themilanway(m): 9:31am On Apr 08, 2015
What exactly is the aim of this thread?

6 Likes

Re: Who Sponsored Buhari's Campaign? by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:35am On Apr 08, 2015
Typing
Re: Who Sponsored Buhari's Campaign? by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 08, 2015
@OP Are you a learner? grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Sponsored Buhari's Campaign? by Acidosis(m): 9:36am On Apr 08, 2015
jaybee3:
Didn't GEJ deny that the 21 plus billion was donated for his campaign?
Do you honestly think the total money used for his re-election was a paltry 21.5BN?
Remember he had the key to the vault

During the era of OBJ, PDP organised a similar bid even when we had no strong opposition. It's a democratic process all party must adhere to.

BTW, N21BN is not a small amount, sir.

2 Likes

Re: Who Sponsored Buhari's Campaign? by modath(f): 9:38am On Apr 08, 2015
themilanway:

The OP is an attention seeker, this is one of the prescribed treatment course.

barcanista:

School us since you are conversant both parties.... innit??

6 Likes

Re: Who Sponsored Buhari's Campaign? by dunkem21(m): 9:39am On Apr 08, 2015
OP is a learner.

They took loan from the bank grin

They are all over here in NL to steal your ideas. You will soon see that the APC will thank all voluntary contributors.

That's how they were stealing barcanista's ideas.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Sponsored Buhari's Campaign? by jaybee3(m): 9:39am On Apr 08, 2015
Acidosis:

During the era of OBJ, PDP organised a similar bid even when we had no strong opposition. It's a democratic process all party must adhere to.

It's a small amount if he truly used about 7BN to bribe the pastors. We all know he had a whole lot of people to bribe!

GEJ denied the money was donated and used for his re-election campaign. He said the money was donated to PDP
Re: Who Sponsored Buhari's Campaign? by Acidosis(m): 9:39am On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
grin grin
Re: Who Sponsored Buhari's Campaign? by Acidosis(m): 9:46am On Apr 08, 2015
jaybee3:

It's a small amount if he truly used about 7BN to bribe the pastors. We all know he had a whole lot of people to bribe!

GEJ denied the money was donated and used for his re-election campaign. He said the money was donated to PDP

This issue of bribe and allied allegation is getting too much. GEJ got over 43% of the total votes in the Presidential election. How can he possibly bribe 11million+ citizens?

I've never met GEJ; but I supported him and I will continue to support him in his future endeavour.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Sponsored Buhari's Campaign? by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 08, 2015
Op ...It is time for your Evening Prayers !!!

1 Like

Re: Who Sponsored Buhari's Campaign? by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:07am On Apr 08, 2015
useless thread!

4 Likes

Re: Who Sponsored Buhari's Campaign? by Zellie: 10:10am On Apr 08, 2015
grin grin
Re: Who Sponsored Buhari's Campaign? by jaybee3(m): 10:37am On Apr 08, 2015
Acidosis:

This issue of bribe and allied allegation is getting too much. GEJ got over 43% of the total votes in the Presidential election. How can he possibly bribe 11million+ citizens?

I've never met GEJ; but I supported him and I will continue to support him in his future endeavour.
Did buhari bribe the remaining 57% before they voted for him?

Are you sure you actually understand what you are saying or better still have clarity in your thought process?
Re: Who Sponsored Buhari's Campaign? by omenka(m): 11:01am On Apr 08, 2015
Somebody once told me what pains TANoids the most is after ranting all over the place thinking they've written something reasonable, just holla "Sai Buhari". Said it kills them inside.

So my response to this thread is.....

SAI BUHARI!! gringrin

7 Likes

Re: Who Sponsored Buhari's Campaign? by omenka(m): 11:03am On Apr 08, 2015
Mynd44:
Hehehehehehehe

Political learners
Just holla "Sai Buhari". It kills them on the inside. grin
Re: Who Sponsored Buhari's Campaign? by omenka(m): 11:05am On Apr 08, 2015
Acidosis:

[s]This issue of bribe and allied allegation is getting too much. GEJ got over 43% of the total votes in the Presidential election. How can he possibly bribe 11million+ citizens?

I've never met GEJ; but I supported him and I will continue to support him in his future endeavour.[/s]
Sai Buhari.

Go hit the lagoon if you feel offended.

Sore loser.grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Sponsored Buhari's Campaign? by Tvegas(m): 11:33am On Apr 08, 2015
Joblessness is a disease. Can't say more lipsrsealed
Re: Who Sponsored Buhari's Campaign? by Canme4u(m): 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
themilanway:
he is one of them. You know wah am saying? grin

I mean those looser party. If you still never get ahm.
Pee started their name and ended with Pow grin

....and they are a learner. grin
Re: Who Sponsored Buhari's Campaign? by abacusCm(m): 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
@Op, "I don't like
reading from handwritten paper, I love
reading from typed paper especially when it
is typed with "new times roman"------Prof Etu Efeotor

1 Like

Re: Who Sponsored Buhari's Campaign? by Jesusloveyou: 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
Acidosis:

but gej spend upto 200b naira($1b),
Re: Who Sponsored Buhari's Campaign? by Jesusloveyou: 3:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
Acidosis:

liar,u support him tribally,u saTANiod agree that gej under perform,but u don't want hausa,gej don't even have hope of contesting election again,he is now a stateman.
Re: Who Sponsored Buhari's Campaign? by Acidosis(m): 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
liar,u support him tribally,u saTANiod agree that gej under perform,but u don't want hausa,gej don't even have hope of contesting election again,he is now a stateman.
I hail from Kogi state. Now look at yourself and you will see how s t u p I d you look.
Re: Who Sponsored Buhari's Campaign? by Acidosis(m): 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
Simple question: Who sponsored the poor man?
Re: Who Sponsored Buhari's Campaign? by jaybee3(m): 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
Acidosis:
Simple question: Who sponsored the poor man?
Who sponsored the rich man since it's clear he couldn't have used his own funds to sponsor himself
Re: Who Sponsored Buhari's Campaign? by Acidosis(m): 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
jaybee3:

Who sponsored the rich man since it's clear he couldn't have used his own funds to sponsor himself

Check the attached photo above

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Davido Meets Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo / APC Reveals How Much Of Nigeria's Funds Buhari Has Recovered. / Fulani Herdmen Kill 15 Farmers In Benue This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.