Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) (51700 Views)

Gay Couple To Lead Baptist Church In US / What Is Happening To Bishop Eddie Long of New Birth Missionary Baptist Church ? / Pics: Arsonists Set Baptist Church Ablaze, Pastor's Daughter Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) by Eluala(m): 9:53am On Apr 08, 2015
Where are all those people shouting change? This is just the beginning of what is to come in this country. These idiots have further been emboldened by the fact 'their brother' is now the president. It will only get worse.

My simple advise to any reasonable Southerner is to make a permanent home for yourself in the South or NC states or arm yourselves with high caliber weapons and brace up for continuous war. They will only get worse. That is the DNA of ISLAM - VIOLENCE.

As far as I am concerned, turning the other cheek is not when these vampires are involved. Nothing can be more savage than a rampaging Islamic mob ostensibly drunk with hate and driven by sheer wickedness and desire to do nothing but kill what they cannot make.

The only solution to these idiots is simple - fire for fire. High caliber assault rifles and coordinated defense/offense maneuvers. They are cowards and will only fear the thing they most readily give others - DEATH by the bullet. IDIOTS.

7 Likes

Re: Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) by pure2012soul(m): 9:54am On Apr 08, 2015
This is the Change they promised us
grin

4 Likes

Re: Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 08, 2015
EggovinMma:
embarassed

Better profile pix there! kiss

1 Like

Re: Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 08, 2015
peppyluv02:
Sometime ago,seven men from one family in mba itoolu Imo state converted to Islam at the national mosque Abuja..
Rochas even gave them Money and other northern governors.
These men walk freely in the east or anywhere but while will that of a Christian convert be different in the north..
Religion of peace indeed......

My dear, we have serious problem in this country. How are you? How is truckpusher?

1 Like

Re: Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) by iconize(m): 9:56am On Apr 08, 2015
Roon9:
Hausa Muslims r d bane of lslam! * quote me n die*
So, the Muslims in Iran and Syria are of Hausa extraction? undecided

1 Like

Re: Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) by MissSlimbody(f): 9:56am On Apr 08, 2015
Firefire:

My sister, I received the bad news with heavy heart. cry cry cry cry

When shall we stop this senseless killing and destruction?

Great towns grow with peace but not by killing and intimidation.

May the soul of the departed continue to rest in peace until the day of resurrection. sad sad sad

Sleep on beloved.
cry

1 Like

Re: Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) by madufranklin20: 9:56am On Apr 08, 2015
Northern moslems are the worst in this planet
Re: Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:57am On Apr 08, 2015
emmysoftyou:
these are one of the reasons I don't listen to ladies\women and my mother at times
Please note the corrections. Thank you or you won't listen to me because I'm a woman? *shines teeth* cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) by pat077: 9:57am On Apr 08, 2015
On the seventh day when God was resting the devil created islam.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) by Misogynist2014(m): 9:57am On Apr 08, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
I guess you don't understand me.
I understand every bit of what you wrote. Even though Abraham had faith in God, as a human, he still had the urge and wish of going down with another woman, which was dormant. All Sarah had to do was set a match to the kerosene, nothing spectacular and worthy to be adored.

No qualms.
Re: Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 08, 2015
cheesy He is fine. Just left for his barrow pushing job at the village market...

barcanista:
My dear, we have serious problem in this country. How are you? How is truckpusher?
ojnnaco:

I wonder what this nation is turning into..... So u no longer have right to partake in any religion of ur choice ? Whats d govt doing about dis barberic act sef?
Your incoming President will settle it sad sad

1 Like

Re: Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) by ib2015: 9:58am On Apr 08, 2015
cry
Re: Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 08, 2015
peppyluv02:
cheesy He is fine. Just left for his barrow pushing job at the village market...

cheesy I heard that his truck reside in his waist angry.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) by AJORE(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2015
I'm not surprise...change has come this is there dispensation.....though 98% of hausas are cows what do U expect cow to do than destruction ,,,,,,,,,,

2 Likes

Re: Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 08, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Please note the corrections. Thank you or you won't listen to me because I'm a woman? *shines teeth* cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wicked girl/lady tongue
Re: Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) by arsenal33: 10:01am On Apr 08, 2015
natureblack:
Islam is the most reprehensible out of all other political or religious ideologies on earth. angry angry angry

.....some people insist that all religions have and equal amount of good and bad,I shall just never understand. undecided undecided undecided
Almost all armed conflict worldwide is Islamic !

The police have identified the factory that manufactured Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) that caused explosion in Enugu State during the March 28 elections. - Nairaland today. (and the bomb makers are not islamic)

VIOLENCE IS VIOLENCE no matter what form it takes.

And all of it must be condemned
Re: Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 08, 2015
emmysoftyou:
Christians re just not save in the north,I just wish abraham never slept with the egyptian maid..
But the wife persuaded him,hence a muslim and terrorist pple in the world..
So sad sad

Na wa ooo. I wonder when you will grow up
Re: Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) by ojnnaco(m): 10:03am On Apr 08, 2015
chimkaire:
Your incoming President will settle it sad sad

Who's incoming president ? Am so damn tired of d happenings in d nation

1 Like

Re: Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:03am On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
Wicked girl/lady tongue
Me, wicked? Naaaaa, I don't possess such trait. I'm the opposite of wicked!
Re: Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 08, 2015
peppyluv02:

Hahahahhaha. Don't let him see ur post ooo....

Sure he will push you hard also
Re: Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) by tartar9(m): 10:04am On Apr 08, 2015
Ifeann:
Islamic texts says behead apostates eg;

Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 83, Number 17:Narrated 'Abdullah:

Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."Qur'an 3:90-91

The word apostate in Arabic is murtaddand one who apostatizes is called man artadd 'an dinihi, i.e. "Who turns his back on religion."

Two words are used for apostasy in Moslem law: irtidadand ridda. The latter term relates to apostasy from Islam into unbelief, kufr; the former, from Islam to some other religion, for example, Christianity.

The passages in the Koran dealing with apostasy are the chapter of Women, verse 90; the chapter of the Table, verse 59; and the chapter of the Bee, verse 108, viz:
"Why are ye two parties about the hypocrites, when God hath overturned them for what they earned? Do ye wish to guide those whom God hath led astray? Whoso God hath led astray ye shall not surely find for him a path. They would fain that ye misbelieve as they misbelieve, that ye might be alike; take ye not patrons from among them until they too fight in God's way; but if they turn their backs, then seize them wheresoever ye and them, and take from them neither patron nor help" (IV. 90, 91). "O ye who believe! Whoso is turned away from his religion-God will bring (instead) a people whom He loves and who love Him, lowly to. believers, lofty to unbelievers, strenuous in the way of God, fearing not the blame of him who blames" (V.59).

It will be sufficient to quote what the standard commentary of Baidhawi says on the first passage: "Whosoever turns back from his belief (irtada), openly or secretly, take him and kill him wheresoever ye find him, like any other infidel.

This agrees with traditional orthodox agreement on the
topic..

Leave islam and u are murdered.
useless whôre
Re: Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:04am On Apr 08, 2015
Misogynist2014:
I understand every bit of what you wrote. Even though Abraham had faith in God, as a human, he still had the urge and wish of going down with another woman, which was dormant. All Sarah had to do was set a match to the kerosene, nothing spectacular and worthy to be adored.

No qualms.
Thank you!
Re: Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) by makzeze: 10:04am On Apr 08, 2015
Blackchampion:
Muslims terrorizing d world snc 40BC
Nna! ihe nke a agwu gokwam ike n'obodo oooo
May Almighty Allah cut short your life on earth for insulting Islam. Ameeeen
Re: Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 08, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Allah should be charged to court for war crimes.
Onye a abiakwa ozo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

2 Likes

Re: Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) by lastpage: 10:06am On Apr 08, 2015
rexbuton:
Muslims go and burn a baptist church because of one person, is that good enough? Imagine Christians bombing the whole north because of Boko Haram! Muslim youths, we have voted your brother , u also want us to accept your religion, bet why?

We must try to promote and sustain our unity amalgamation

[size=14pt] If you are trying to play "smart' by this asinine post of yours, you actually exposed your stewpidity and Eediocy![/size]

"CHRISTIANS' did NOT bomb the "WHOLE NORTH".

1.) Nigerian Army bombed TERRORISTS located in "SOME" of the Northern States like BORNO.

2.) The Soldiers involved were made up of both Christians and MUSLIMS!

3.) The TERRORISTS (Boko Haram) were actually the ones KILLINGS Christians and MOSTLY MUSLIMS!

It is Stewpid "Closet Terrorists" like you who foment Religious Fanaticism......borne mainly out of IGNORANCE and ILLITERACY.
Now Gerrout of here before you "explode"! Ooloshi!! tongue tongue

Lastpage!
Re: Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) by WILSON(f): 10:06am On Apr 08, 2015
Sai Baba
Re: Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) by Misogynist2014(m): 10:07am On Apr 08, 2015
chimkaire:
Onye a abiakwa ozo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

Meaning?
Re: Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 08, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Meaning?
Misogynist's at it again cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) by Blackchampion(m): 10:07am On Apr 08, 2015
makzeze:
May Almighty Allah cut short your life on earth for insulting Islam. Ameeeen
Ewu Gambia. Oya hmm hmm

Re: Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) by Misogynist2014(m): 10:07am On Apr 08, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Thank you!
U welcomed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors / Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.