Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,032 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Kenyans Hold Vigil For The Victims Of University Massacre - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyans Hold Vigil For The Victims Of University Massacre (538 Views)

Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) / Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) / Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyans Hold Vigil For The Victims Of University Massacre by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 08, 2015
A vigil was held last night in Uhuru park,
Nairobi in honour of the 142 people who
were murdered in the April 2nd University
attack in Garissa, Kenya.
So sad! RIP sad

www.africannah..com
Re: Kenyans Hold Vigil For The Victims Of University Massacre by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 08, 2015
y r u telling me?

I from kenya?

abeg how can one reduce the size of his di.ck
Re: Kenyans Hold Vigil For The Victims Of University Massacre by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 08, 2015
Taylor86:
y r u telling me?

I from kenya?

abeg how can one reduce the size of his di.ck
what has that got to do with the topic you shouldn't have commented if you show no interest.
Re: Kenyans Hold Vigil For The Victims Of University Massacre by Fabdedon(m): 10:42am On Apr 08, 2015
RIP to the innocent student who commited no crime
Re: Kenyans Hold Vigil For The Victims Of University Massacre by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:

what has that got to do with the topic you shouldn't have commented if you show no interest.

then must u reply every comments on ur post...

we r d reason y u posted it

and with out some body like me nairaland is in vain

(1) (Reply)

2 Dead, As Herdsmen Attack More Plateau Communities / Lekki Robbery Gang Reveals How FCMB Was Robbed Of N15 Million / Man Wanted For Allegedly Killing, Removing Friend’s Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.