Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,033 members, 7,838,583 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

How To Detect And Avoid “money Doublers And Wonder Banks” - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Detect And Avoid “money Doublers And Wonder Banks” (15631 Views)

Cbn Warns Against Patronage Of 'wonder Banks' / 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" / How To Recharge From Various Banks In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Detect And Avoid “money Doublers And Wonder Banks” by pak: 3:35am On Apr 09, 2015
menix:
Hmm...

Sure its a Ponzi scheme buh d truth b told, wen this started it was genuie cous som used it trading on shares, crude etc buh wen majority of nigerians queued in, it failed cous d commercial banks were not happy cous pple prefered it than bringing funds to d bank...

Yes dey ate my fund as far back 2007, buh d authorities(Soludo was instrumental) caused it..

I had this colleague who was able to purchase two properties in lagos, 1 at Apapa nd d oda at Kirikiri town nd she is so thankful today to d so called Ponzi scheme thou she lost her 1.5 million naira pricipal buh she gained more frm them...

Its not advisable going into such now cous d authorities frown at such...

There is nothing genuine about it.
The original name for 'ponzi schemes' was pyramid scheme because it followed a simple fraudulent principle. The initial investors (top of the pyramid) will make seemingly genuine profit while the bottom of the pyramid (a much larger group) , enticed by the gains of the top few - which would have garnered much publicity, are the once to suffer massive loses, at this point the scheme operators just disappear.
Every pyramid scheme as its early gainers, that's there major draw.

1 Like

Re: How To Detect And Avoid “money Doublers And Wonder Banks” by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 09, 2015
menix:
Hmm...

Sure its a Ponzi scheme buh d truth b told, wen this started it was genuie cous som used it trading on shares, crude etc buh wen majority of nigerians queued in, it failed cous d commercial banks were not happy cous pple prefered it than bringing funds to d bank...

Yes dey ate my fund as far back 2007, buh d authorities(Soludo was instrumental) caused it..

I had this colleague who was able to purchase two properties in lagos, 1 at Apapa nd d oda at Kirikiri town nd she is so thankful today to d so called Ponzi scheme thou she lost her 1.5 million naira pricipal buh she gained more frm them...

If your colleague was able to purchase 2 properties with this investment,then i think its a good & lucrative business.... So far i get back ma tho!
Re: How To Detect And Avoid “money Doublers And Wonder Banks” by menix(m): 8:16am On Apr 09, 2015
sauceny:

If your colleague was able to purchase 2 properties with this investment,then i think its a good & lucrative business.... So far i get back ma tho!

Some where really not into fraud cous there was this one called NOSPECTO, they were into Petroleum nd Haulage which i can attest to cous their trucks were frequent on d road..

Had retired nd service military men as clientele buh CBN blacklisted them nd froze their acct, thus most investors lost their principal..

But those who started wiv them frm d onset made real cash....
Re: How To Detect And Avoid “money Doublers And Wonder Banks” by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 09, 2015
menix:

Some where really not into fraud cous there was this one called NOSPECTO, they were into Petroleum nd Haulage which i can attest to cous their trucks were frequent on d road..

Had retired nd service military men as clientele buh CBN blacklisted them nd froze their acct, thus most investors lost their principal..

But those who started wiv them frm d onset made real cash....

Kk,i see....So do you know of any thatz still in existence ¿
Re: How To Detect And Avoid “money Doublers And Wonder Banks” by menix(m): 9:41am On Apr 09, 2015
sauceny:

Kk,i see....So do you know of any thatz still in existence ¿

Naa, even if there is one still existing they wont advertise cous CBN would go after them....

Thou i wont advise any1 going into it now cous d economy aint encouraging nd d authorities aint smiling cous dey all termed them wonder Banks...
Re: How To Detect And Avoid “money Doublers And Wonder Banks” by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 09, 2015
menix:

Naa, even if there is one still existing they wont advertise cous CBN would go after them....

Thou i wont advise any1 going into it now cous d economy aint encouraging nd d authorities aint smiling cous dey all termed them wonder Banks...

Kk,would have loved to invest with em.
Re: How To Detect And Avoid “money Doublers And Wonder Banks” by menix(m): 10:10am On Apr 09, 2015
sauceny:

Kk,would have loved to invest with em.

D best place to invest now is d stock mkt buh u ve to b vigilant nd careful..

Made up to 100k last week on UBA after it added 1 naira nd GTB suprised me by adding 6naira plus..
Re: How To Detect And Avoid “money Doublers And Wonder Banks” by Guyman02: 10:12am On Apr 09, 2015
menix:
Hmm...

Sharraaap there. It has never been true. What shares do you buy and get 100% interest. Sell which crude? are they shareholders in Shell or Chevron? Your colleague got other peoples money who must have lost everything they worked for in life. Keep your ignorance at bay.
Re: How To Detect And Avoid “money Doublers And Wonder Banks” by menix(m): 10:19am On Apr 09, 2015
Guyman02:

Sharraaap there. It has never been true. What shares do you buy and get 100% interest. Sell which crude? are they shareholders in Shell or Chevron? Your colleague got other peoples money who must have lost everything they worked for in life. Keep your ignorance at bay.

Y d sharap?
Have i encouraged any1 to get along?

I bet u, d most elderly in ur family aint my mate or is diz ow u insult them at home?

It shows ur family is cursed buh i pray u get liberated cous i think its getting more of you..
Re: How To Detect And Avoid “money Doublers And Wonder Banks” by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
menix:

D best place to invest now is d stock mkt buh u ve to b vigilant nd careful..

Made up to 100k last week on UBA after it added 1 naira nd GTB suprised me by adding 6naira plus..

Trading is dangerous
Re: How To Detect And Avoid “money Doublers And Wonder Banks” by Random75: 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: How To Detect And Avoid “money Doublers And Wonder Banks” by TopHand: 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
menix:
Hmm...

my sister open yur eyes investment funds collect money from individual and pay out an agreed dividend these are regulated by law with safeguards how the money is invested and how the profit is shared, a ponzi scheme is an unregulated anything goes operation, yur money is not invested it can b used 4 anything from throwing a birthday party to using to durgs and pay call girls 4 a good time, the promises unsubstainable dividends that ponzi scheme claim to pay only reaches a few, they can only function if more and more people get suck in, the beginners, the early starters always profit, they are at the top of the list and although that may b an incentive to u to join one the bottom line is that it is a scam, a good muslim or christain will not, real people get hurt they lose their money if u feel morally ok with this it is yur choice but remember u could b the one who to lose yur money
Re: How To Detect And Avoid “money Doublers And Wonder Banks” by menix(m): 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
sauceny:

Trading is dangerous

Sure it is buh datz som pples means of Livelihood..

Do u know that if u re able to procure a million unit of any share, u did mk 500k if it appreciates by jst 50kobo...

D above can happen in jst dayz...
Re: How To Detect And Avoid “money Doublers And Wonder Banks” by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
menix:

Sure it is buh datz som pples means of Livelihood..

Do u know that if u re able to procure a million unit of any share, u did mk 500k if it appreciates by jst 50kobo...

D above can happen in jst dayz...

My brother,i have no idea trading.
Re: How To Detect And Avoid “money Doublers And Wonder Banks” by menix(m): 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
sauceny:

My brother,i have no idea trading.

Ok..

Baba God go show us way to hammer political hammer..
Re: How To Detect And Avoid “money Doublers And Wonder Banks” by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
menix:

Ok..

Baba God go show us way to hammer political hammer..

Yeah!

So whatz d difference with one trading forex & trading stock¿
Re: How To Detect And Avoid “money Doublers And Wonder Banks” by menix(m): 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
sauceny:

Yeah!

So whatz d difference with one trading forex & trading stock¿

I dont kno shishii abt forex maybe cous i avoid it lik plague.

Virtually all guyz i knew dat ran towards dat direction som years back dont ve much or anything to show as a success story..
Re: How To Detect And Avoid “money Doublers And Wonder Banks” by Nobody: 4:23am On Apr 10, 2015
menix:

I dont kno shishii abt forex maybe cous i avoid it lik plague.

Virtually all guyz i knew dat ran towards dat direction som years back dont ve much or anything to show as a success story..

So you mean trading stock is more easier than forex?
Re: How To Detect And Avoid “money Doublers And Wonder Banks” by menix(m): 8:33am On Apr 10, 2015
sauceny:

So you mean trading stock is more easier than forex?

Yes nah...
Open a CSCS acct. Nd every other thing is giving instruction to ur stock broker which he buys nd sell..
Re: How To Detect And Avoid “money Doublers And Wonder Banks” by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 11, 2015
menix:

Yes nah...
Open a CSCS acct. Nd every other thing is giving instruction to ur stock broker which he buys nd sell..

U trade by ur self,or someone does it on ur behalf¿
Re: How To Detect And Avoid “money Doublers And Wonder Banks” by menix(m): 1:54am On Apr 11, 2015
sauceny:

U trade by ur self,or someone does it on ur behalf¿

U can do it urself indirectly by giving instruction or ask ur acct. Officer to trade 4 u, buh note d below.

A stock broker opens a CSCS acct. For u, u trade by giving instructions on which to buy nd sell if u intend following d trend urself, d stock broking firm intermediates on ur behalf cous individuals cant go to d floor of d exchange to transact..

Jst subscribe for d CSCS alert or stock monitoring nd monitor trading frm ur device...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Exchange Rate Of The British Pound To Nigerian Naira Today? / What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? / Skyewise Group Donates Reflective Jackets, Umbrellas To FCT Police (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.