Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory (68374 Views)

Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic / 11 Prominent Politicians That Have Been Detained In Kuje Prison Under President / List Of 24 Top Politicians Who Defected To APC After Buhari's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by Realdeals(m): 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
It is true that success indeed has many friends, no one like to be associated with failure; this is a list of politicians that defect to the All Progressive Congress after the victory of its presidential candidate Gen Muhammadu Buhari.

Ex-Edo state Governor, Osarhemen Osunbor, dumps PDP for APC, also PDP governorship candidate Maj-Gen. Charles Arhiavbere (rtd) also dump the PDP

In Kwara Gbemi Saraki, younger sister to Senator Bukola Saraki and the PDP youth leader in the state defect to APC.

Dr. Olusola Oke, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate in the 2012 governorship election in Ondo state has concluded plans to defect officially to the All Progressives Congress (APC)

The current Jigawa State deputy governor, Ahmad Mahmud also jump the ship from the PDP to APC

Brigadier Gen Chris Onja (rtd) and former AGF Michael Aondoakaa dump the PDP in benue state

In Oyo state Mrs. Ayoka Lawani, a prominent member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) also crosses to APC

The Majority Leader in the Gombe State House of Assembly Hon. Mamman Alkalio, was among the hundreds of politicians from the ruling Peoples Democratic party (PDP), who defected to the APC.

In Abia state, mother of the former State Governor, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Elder (Mrs.) Eunice Uzor Kalu, leader of the Reality Organisation in the South-East and and her members joined the APC. Also, former member of the House of Representatives and brother to the ex-governor, Hon Nnanna Uzor Kalu and ex-Chief of Staff to Governor Theodore Orji, Mr. Mascot Uzor Kalu, joined the APC.

http://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/latest-news/2015/04/08/list-of-top-politicians-that-dump-pdp-for-apc-after-buhari-victory/

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by midolian(m): 2:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
You should remove Gbemi from this list..Even if she contests for the post of a wife in her husband's house, she won't win the election...especially now that her father is no more. She has no political value

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
There are more to come...
PDP going into extinction.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by thexzy(m): 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
If them like make them jump from frying Pan to Fire......Is non of my business.....All Ab0ki to him kettle

7 Likes

Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by Realdeals(m): 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2015

8 Likes

Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by kayslimshady(m): 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
PoliTHIEFcians.

8 Likes

Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by Ventura1: 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
When the soup is done, you now want to lick ISSOKAY!

2 Likes

Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by Gboliwe: 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
midolian:
You should remove Gbemi from this list..Even if she contests for the post of a wife in her husband's house, she won't win the election...especially now that her father is no more. She has no political value

Plus she left before the elections. I am sure I read a news as per that. And her reason for leaving? I haven't heard one funnier than hers. Bunch of greedy politicians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by Bevista: 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
In Akwa Ibom, rumors abound about Victor Attah (former governor & PDP BOT member), Don Etiebet (PDP BOT member), Senator Ita Enang all planning to defect.

Currently they are all openly campaigning for and attending the rallies of the APC candidate.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
The "Old" PDP have to leave for the New PDP to take stage. Featherweight politicians can go and join their greedy colleagues in APC. #Still PDP

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
The "Old" PDP have to leave for the New PDP to take stage. Featherweight politicians can go and join their greedy colleagues in APC. #Still PDP
Shut up!!!they don't even know your miserable self at PDP,losers forming PDP!!!!!!You recognize pdp but pdp does not know you exist,you are only a pdp on the internet seeking cheap attention!!!cry of a looser!!!

127 Likes 14 Shares

Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by hopilo: 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dharniel:
There are more to come...
PDP going into extinction.
APC continuing where PDP stop, Citizens suffering while politicians benefit. Nigeria has a long way to go

13 Likes

Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
hopilo:

APC continuing where PDP stop, Citizens suffering while politicians benefit. Nigeria has a long way to go

i tell you, but i can assure that the progress would be rapid...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by frankyychiji(f): 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
Barca their moves are in order. Now that the Borgias are back, do you expect everyone to stand aloof and watch the brain-dead former Dictator and his gang of 40 thieves to run this nation aground? It's better to fight the enemy from within. Keep your friends close but keep your enemies even closer!! cool

8 Likes

Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by Sirnokiopee(m): 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
nice one.... that was below the belt. barcanista suppose shut up forever or use another moniker

wakacome:
Shut up!!!they don't even know your miserable self at PDP,losers forming PDP!!!!!!You recognize pdp but pdp does not know you exist,you are only a pdp on the internet seeking cheap attention!!!cry of a looser!!!

40 Likes

Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by IBROHIM: 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
They are just trying to pollute this fine party! They've turned APC to APCDP! God help us o!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by Koroaso: 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
********NIGERIANS ARE NOT FOOLS************

********WE WANT REAL DEMOCRACY***********

********WE WANT OIL PROCEEDS TO BE USED ONLY FOR NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT***************

********YOU ARE NOT FOOLING US WITH YOUR SILLY NOLLYWOOD DEMOCRACY WHEN A FEW PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS OWN ALL THE OIL BLOCS IN THE COUNTRY************

********THE GOVERNMENT/MAFIA CREATED BOKO HARAM AS A SMOKESCREEN....THE REAL TERRORIST ARE THE OIL BLOC OWNERS THAT POCKET THE WEALTH OF A WHOLE NATION.....THEY ARE THE ECONOMIC TERRORISTS....THEY ARE KILLING MORE NIGERIANS THAN BOKO HARAM SINCE 1970**********

*******USE OIL PROCEEDS TO DEVELOP THE NATION AND PROVIDE JOBS,HEALTHCARE,SECURITY.....NATIONS WITH LESS OIL REVENUE ARE BEING RUN EFFICIENTLY*******

********NIGERIANS STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS, BUHARI AND JONATHAN SHOULD TELL US ALL THE PEOPLE WITH OIL WELLS/BLOCS IN THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA************

*********IF NOT THEN THE WHOLE DEMOCRACY IS A FRAUD THE SAME DICTATORS ARE STILL PULLING THE STRINGS OF THE SO CALLED DEMOCRACY***********

*********NIGERIAN OIL BELONGS TO NIGERIANS********

GMB/PYO

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by LMAyedun(m): 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
Movements to pollute the APC again...
With this rate... I give APC next 4yrs.

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
The thieves in pdp are going out. 2019 we are coming back to aso rock if Nigeria won't break up. Am tired of Nigeria. Not seeing myself as a Nigerian.biafran

3 Likes

Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
Sirnokiopee:
nice one.... that was below the belt. barcanista suppose shut up forever or use another moniker
[size=70pt] U̶̲̥̅̊'vE SAID IT Αℓℓ cool [/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by BigElEddy(m): 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
Prostitution pays. So whores can't really complain or have any shame. grin

3 Likes

Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by sirelexzy(m): 5:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
they re all thieves... angrythey re all thieves...
Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by Adekorya: 5:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
The parasites in rejected party are finding their way into the embraced party.

Sooner or later they are going to showcase their corruption and greediness skills in the new party, and also polluted it just lyk they did in their party.

And make life unbearable for the electorates/citizens particularly the poor, which will make the citizens clamour for another change.

And PDP will merge with other parties and promise to give the clamourers the change they need.

NOTE- PDP will av to merge, because they cnt do it on their own because they are not strong like before.

And the runners will run back to The new party and they will all be accepted.

Before u know it we are back to square one.

Its all old story.

I wish I could see bright future ahead.

5 Likes

Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by armadeo(m): 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
On fp

Interesting how some newborn threads appear here on the gloried FP. We all expected defections except you ain't a Nigerian. I think its high time that politicians be made to stick to their parties after all its supposed to be" ideologies".

But iI naija its chop and quench mentality. No more defections should be allowed.

I wish I were a lowly politician I would join PDP and start afresh it would take time but I would get there. After all the patient dog gets the bone after the impatient ones have gorged themselves on meat. I would be gnawing the solid bone with contentment.

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by Pavore9: 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
These politicians ain't loyal grin grin grin Even Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu's mother Elder (Mrs.) Eunice Uzor Kalu who l believe is now great grandmother is cross-carpeting at her age lt pains me many of our young ones were online forming e-warriors on behalf of these political prostitutes now the election has been lost those there were abusing others on their behalf have left them and decamp to APC!

4 Likes

Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by celeron40(m): 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
Political ashawos.
Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by 20bc(m): 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
B
Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by Aitee1: 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
op haven't you heard that success got many friends grin

Selfish and greedy leaders sad

4 Likes

Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by mumumugu(m): 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
Gold diggers
Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by ecel: 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
SHOPPING IN UK MADE EASY:

Buy your favourites from United Kingdom.

Get Free UK shopping address.

Save up to 80% on your shipping by consolidating your numerous shopping items in one package.

Choose your preferred shipping courier i.e. DHL, FedEx, UPS, Royal Mail, Parcel Force, TNT and our Local Courier company.

Reduce the size of your parcel by removing unwanted packing materials to save money on shipping cost.

Buy not only from Amazon UK but including Ebay UK.

Know your shipping cost before you buy from UK.

Retailers that send to Nigeria direct cannot consolidate your multiple items into one package for you. Instead, they charge you per item.

It is cheaper more for a reseller of UK products that buys in bulk.

Buy quality from UK. We are cheaper than our competitors.

Visit us today @ shop2me.co.uk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory by kliq(m): 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
Typical of polithiefcians (snitches)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today / Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass / Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.