Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! - Nairaland / General (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! (23742 Views)

Amusing Monikers On Nairaland (esp. Romance Section) / Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam / TOP 10 Most CONTROVERSIAL Monikers In Romance Section 2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Owliver(m): 11:54am On Apr 09, 2015
figo05:

Lolz. See liverpool fans pricing their way to top 4.... Up Shepe!
tongue
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by redhook(m): 11:54am On Apr 09, 2015
Vickybee:

Munocracy or Munoracy? There's nothing like this word; but rather "monocracy" and it doesn't fit in the context you used it.

Self affiliated symptom? That's a wrong juxtaposition of words.

Hooha? It's hoo-ha and it means, uproarious commotion, a fuss, disturbance etc. Get the meaning of words before using them.

Bullonous? This word is unexistence.

Stop trying hard to fit in the world of;
Kachisbarbie
Mzmycoli
D1ck
Missclassy
Hifaif
Thesonofmark etc

Make out the time you use in writing gibberish to improve your vocabularly instead of forming a grammarian with useless words.
grin
Vickybee:

Munocracy or Munoracy? There's nothing like this word; but rather "monocracy" and it doesn't fit in the context you used it.

Hooha? It's hoo-ha and it means, uproarious commotion, a fuss, disturbance etc. Get the meaning of words before using them.

Kachisbarbie
Mzmycoli
D1ck
Missclassy
Hifaif
Thesonofmark etc

Make out the time you use in writing gibberish to improve your vocabularly instead of forming a grammarian with useless words.
......kai! dis vickybee bad oh! And see as your face pure? Spot on madam! Lmfao!
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 09, 2015
Owliver:
haha very true. Only if sterling behaves normal. Its an almost "mission impossible" but we'll just keep hoping sha. Hope your day going good. GM

Yh hope he does .. Still irritated with his game play of late..
Yh im ok thanks smiley
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
dharay99:

keep dreaming, Jonahs wife. lipsrsealed

Iffa hear!
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
figo05:

Lolz. See liverpool fans pricing their way to top 4.... Up Shepe!

Let wait n see grin
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2015

Vjsmiles, I remember telling you (during an altercation with you) that you type trash and you do piss-poor jobs piecing/stringing your words together to form intelligent sentences. And what did you do? You went berserk hurling invectives and throwing tantrums even when I dissected your comments to reveal you really weren't cognizant of the jargon you were hurling. So I let you wallow in your foolhardiness knowing our 'paths' would cross again. Now Vickybee has also exposed you for what you are - a pseudointellectual.
You really should concentrate on making "VEEJAYS" "SMILE". So long, monsieur, so long.

2 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
Vickybee:
Lala247, matured advice? OP, i'm sure you meant derailing threads with chit-chats and annoying shorthands.

Anyway, maybe i'm oblivious of her matured advice.

#No hard feelings, She might be having matured comments but definitely not matured advice.

Damn! Easy, namesake. Easy.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
hifaif:

Damn! Easy, namesake. Easy.
Namesake? I thought you are a muslim?
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by iamvjsmiles: 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
Vickybee:

Kachisbarbie
Mzmycoli
D1ck
Missclassy
Hifaif
Thesonofmark etc

TheSonOfMark:

Vjsmiles, I remember telling you (during an altercation with you) that you type trash and you do piss-poor jobs piecing/stringing your words together to form intelligent sentences. And what did you do? You went berserk hurling invectives and throwing tantrums even when I dissected your comments to reveal you really weren't cognizant of the jargon you were hurling. So I let you wallow in your foolhardiness knowing our 'paths' would cross again. Now Vickybee has also exposed you for what you are - a pseudointellectual.
You really should concentrate on making "VEEJAYS" "SMILE". So long, monsieur, so long.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
KingTom:
Jesus power super power! Jesus power super power, Mod power yeye power, mammy water power yeye power! grin grin
u still dey sing? cheesy
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by KingTom(m): 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
u still dey sing? cheesy
And can it be that I should gain, an interest in the Saviour's blood, died He for me who caused his pain, for me who Him to death pursued. Amazing Love how can it be that thou my Lord should die for me! Amazing love! How can it be! That thou my Lord shall die for me! grin grin
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
KingTom:
And can it be that I should gain, an interest in the Saviour's blood, died He for me who caused his pain, for me who Him to death pursued. Amazing Love how can it be that thou my Lord should die for me! Amazing love! How can it be! That thou my Lord shall die for me! grin grin
kingtom this thing tire me jorrr#u win nairabet? cheesy
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by KingTom(m): 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
kingtom this thing tire me jorrr#u win nairabet? cheesy
Eke eh heh heh heh! Eke Hallelujah grin grin Somebody say Baba, Baba Baba Ese ooooooo!! Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabiyesi oooooooo! Ese ooooooooooo! grin grin grin
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
KingTom:
Eke eh heh heh heh! Eke Hallelujah grin grin Somebody say Baba, Baba Baba Ese ooooooo!! Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabiyesi oooooooo! Ese ooooooooooo! grin grin grin
kingtom!! cheesy
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by iamvjsmiles: 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
thesonofmark i fvvcking aint got issues with you...
i scrubbed you inside out so i need a harder opponent not some myopic ffvcktard.....

vickybee your fallopian tube must have been infested with low quality sperm to utter this fvvcking thrash...
i am unbiased....
i bash any _goat_ that is way out of line so shut the fcvk up you smelling cunter...
go wash your pusssy with harpic it way has been long since you washed that place...
now fcck the ffffuvking Bleep off my mentions sttewpid _kids_

1 Like 1 Share

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by KingTom(m): 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
kingtom!! cheesy
Chante Hallelujah aya! Ale Chante! Ale Allai! When you wake up in the morning sun, give praise to God who keeps you alive. Chante eh eh! Chante eh eh! grin grin grin
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
iamvjsmiles:
thesonofmark i fvvcking aint got issues with you...
i scrubbed you inside out so i need a harder opponent not some myopic ffvcktard.....

vickybee your fallopian tube must have been infested with low quality sperm to utter this fvvcking thrash...
i am unbiased....
i bash any _goat_ that is way out of line so shut the fcvk up you smelling cunter...
go wash your pusssy with harpic it way has been long since you washed that place...
now fcck the ffffuvking Bleep off my mentions sttewpid _kids_

Now I understand why you'd be writing SSCE for the umpteenth time - your command of the English language is pathetic.

Use of punctuation marks : poor

Spellings: poor

Articulation (use of syntax and semantics): poor

I think I should start a 'SAVE VJSMILES/IAMVJSMILES' thread. You need a NEUROSURGEON to help halt your BRAIN DAMAGE and/or a PSYCHOLOGIST to help salvage your steep descent into the 'abyss' of BI-POLAR SYNDROME.

We can save you, Vjsmiles. Let us help you.

3 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by iamvjsmiles: 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Now I understand why you'd be writing SSCE for the umpteenth time - your command of the English language is pathetic.

Use of punctuation marks : poor

Spellings: poor

Articulation (use of syntax and semantics): poor

I think I should start a 'SAVE VJSMILES/IAMVJSMILES' thread. You need a NEUROSURGEON to help halt your BRAIN DAMAGE and/or a PSYCHOLOGIST to help salvage your steep descent into the 'abyss' of BI-POLAR SYNDROME.

We can save you, Vjsmiles. Let us help you.
your F.O.O.L.I.S.H.N.E.S.S is in depth...
see this bad breathed basttard who was vomited by that haemphrodite of a mother...
for the umpteenth time G.O.A.T i aint your class,mate in any social quo so stop being a myopic animal...
you can rot in your Godforsaken Naija of a country...
pm me your accct..
50,0000 may be waiting for your smelling A..SS...
now what part of ffvvk the fvvck off ny mentions dont you understand?local tout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
Vickybee:

Namesake? I thought you are a muslim?

My dad is a liberal Muslim. My mom was a Christian (she is late now). I am a Secular Humanist (and a Buddhist). I answer my Christian name though.

1 Like

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by franzis(m): 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
niccurs who just got on Nairaland few months ago be like... I wannabe be famous... yo beta get famous in real life
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by mirexxx(f): 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
hifaif:

My dad is a liberal Muslim. My mom was a Christian (she is late now). I am a Secular Humanist (and a Buddhist). I answer my Christian name though.
Buddhist ke undecided
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
mirexxx:
Buddhist ke undecided

Yes, baby cheesy I am arrogantly buddhistic.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Pdizzle(m): 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lord, everyone here is angry..
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
hifaif:

You are Victor by name, I presume?
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by mirexxx(f): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
hifaif:

Yes, baby cheesy I am arrogantly buddhistic.
undecided I don't believe you
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
Vickybee:

You are Victor by name, I presume?

Yes, my wookum. I am Victor. My mom was a Catholic so they named me after St. Victor. You are Victoria.

1 Like

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
mirexxx:
undecided I don't believe you

Believe me, sweet mirexxx. I am a Bhuddist. Ask me anything about Buddhism.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by mirexxx(f): 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
hifaif:

Believe me, sweet mirexxx. I am a Bhuddist. Ask me anything about Buddhism.
no need i gerrit!
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
mirexxx:
no need i gerrit!

So, would you still love me that way?
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by mirexxx(f): 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
hifaif:

So, would you still love me that way?
nope sad
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Caseless: 7:14am On Apr 10, 2015
lagunna1:

It was too much.

Calm down joor.
who's that?
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Caseless: 7:22am On Apr 10, 2015
daviyjones:
I am daviyjones THE MAN OF LIST, you already know that but what you don't know is there are certain 3 monikers that are MAGICAL t romance section.
Here they are:

¤ ROKIATU : she is very brilliant and curvy her pictures makes guys arouuund here go crazy, that's why most of them stick around and most girls around love her style and swagg.
I have seen couple of girls post like her she is a ROLE-MODEL no doubt.

¤ MARIOELAE: my number2 she is very attractive with innocent face and sexy eyes, no one cares about her front and back the face is enough to drive people crazy here.

¤ LALA247: who doesn't know her? She is the most respected female in romance section, she gives mature advice and she has one of the portable best figure8 every superstar wants to be on his music video.

I am very sure MOST PEOPLE will disagree but is the truth, I don't normally do female list. Enjoy this from man of list!
I don't even know them. Maybe rokiatu

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Be Like Bro, Some Of The Funniest Bro Pics I've Seen(images) / Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... / Steps On How To Build Your Self Confidence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.