Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:14 PM

My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge (35407 Views)

My Wife Demands N500 Before Sex, Man Tells Court / 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband / My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by quinty(f): 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
This story need serious investigation... don't judge any of them because the husband may be saying all dis bad things to get rid of the marriage
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
You people should post pictures of these starved men in these stories let us see what their wives are seeing
It's not enough to post these stories
Especially this wan wey im wife want full payment prior to the ikwokirikwo
Do you know the sacrifice she is making?
At least the money helps her to manage him
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by omonnakoda: 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
ashewo don open yansh again ooo
Fela wetin u sing about oo
dem go worry me.......
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by BOUNTYDOG(m): 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

TYPICAL ATTITUDE OF THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN GIRL WILL FOLLOW THEM INTO MARITAL HOMES. MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE COMMERCIAL SEX WORKERS HIDING UNDER THE UMBRELLA OF RELATIONSHIP AND LOVE TO SCAM INNOCENT MEN OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY. THEY ARE USED TO DATING MULTIPLE MEN FOR MONEY AND THE THEORY OF MONEY FOR HAND BACK FOR GROUND. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER INTELLECTUALLY IN RELATIONSHIPS OR MARRIAGES THAN TO OPEN THEIR SMELLY PUSSSIES AND EXPECT TO GET PAID IN RETURN. SHOW ME A NIGERIAN GIRL WITH ONE BOYFRIEND AND I WILL SHOW YOU A PREGNANT VIRGIN. THEY ARE SO MONEY HUNGRY THAT THEY FORGET WHAT MARRIAGE ENTAILS AND STILL CONTINUE DEMANDING FOR MONEY IN MARRIAGE BEFORE GETTING LAID. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THE WORST SET OF WOMEN I EVER CAME ACROSS. THIS IS WHY I KEEP ADVOCATING THAT SINGLE MEN WHO CAN AFFORD TO LEAVE THE SHORES OF NIGERIA SHOULD FIND THEIR WIVES ELSEWHERE. SAY NO TO NIGERIAN GIRLS.

#team foreign girls cool

Yes though some I believe due to the present poverty state of the country,when a true citizen "civil servant" is demanded to pay school of his 3 kids in the university,how on earth can he afford it,and there are several corrupt ppl in Nigeria that can afford to swindle these poor girls with scope to help dem but ushering dem in anoda means of living when dey become wise,den no mercy anymore.choi these leaders are heartless oh.
@ Poster where are you based cos some overseas stll go find wives in Nigeria
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by MDJALO(m): 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
Madam y u 1 disgress ur husband, abeg dad tin pass money oh make u indour na?
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by mamafunky(f): 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
pelij18:
God please grant me a humble wife that will respect me, with this i can be able to respect her a thousand time.

Anytime i need that thing, please touch her heart to give it to me freely with this we'll leave in peace, grant this to me oh lord i pray in jesus name... Amen

Amen to your prayers but you'll have to be a good man oooo.
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by MDJALO(m): 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
Madam no so, dad tin sweet pass money ohh
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by djdavisy(m): 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ur wife has turn to your olosho... Goodluck bro
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by pelij18(m): 11:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
mamafunky:

Amen to your prayers but you'll have to be a good man oooo.
yea sure
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by Missmossy(f): 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chai! Infidelity everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by rawpadgin(m): 11:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
bright007:
chai....this man obviously married a prostitute

if not I do not see any reason why the lady should demand money wen the man wants to muegbesuegbe with her
grin Edo state girl
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by Islie: 11:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
[quote author=beenaija post=32498981][/quote]

You wan do ni
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by Islie: 11:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
Missmossy:
Chai! Infidelity everywhere.

No be small thing......

The guy try self with the money first before bunkinggrin
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by Islie: 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
babyosisi:
You people should post pictures of these starved men in these stories let us see what their wives are seeing
It's not enough to post these stories
Especially this wan wey im wife want full payment prior to the ikwokirikwo
Do you know the sacrifice she is making?
At least the money helps her to manage him

Is that one reasons she has to ask for payment before service in his houseundecided
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by Ulove(f): 11:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

TYPICAL ATTITUDE OF THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN GIRL WILL FOLLOW THEM INTO MARITAL HOMES. MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE COMMERCIAL SEX WORKERS HIDING UNDER THE UMBRELLA OF RELATIONSHIP AND LOVE TO SCAM INNOCENT MEN OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY. THEY ARE USED TO DATING MULTIPLE MEN FOR MONEY AND THE THEORY OF MONEY FOR HAND BACK FOR GROUND. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER INTELLECTUALLY IN RELATIONSHIPS OR MARRIAGES THAN TO OPEN THEIR SMELLY PUSSSIES AND EXPECT TO GET PAID IN RETURN. SHOW ME A NIGERIAN GIRL WITH ONE BOYFRIEND AND I WILL SHOW YOU A PREGNANT VIRGIN. THEY ARE SO MONEY HUNGRY THAT THEY FORGET WHAT MARRIAGE ENTAILS AND STILL CONTINUE DEMANDING FOR MONEY IN MARRIAGE BEFORE GETTING LAID. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THE WORST SET OF WOMEN I EVER CAME ACROSS. THIS IS WHY I KEEP ADVOCATING THAT SINGLE MEN WHO CAN AFFORD TO LEAVE THE SHORES OF NIGERIA SHOULD FIND THEIR WIVES ELSEWHERE. SAY NO TO NIGERIAN GIRLS.

#team foreign girls cool
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by Ulove(f): 12:02am On Apr 09, 2015
Heloo gudpm searching4llove how are u,my name s Mercy from Akwa ibom bt base in lag I wl realy love us to chart cos ds ur hatred for naija babes baffles me.they are stil decent ones pls.add me on whastapp 08036813030 bt pls hope u are mature enuf and ok guy?
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by Ulove(f): 12:04am On Apr 09, 2015
I realy want to know wat naija bbes did to you wt so much hatred.like I said hope you are mature enuf cos I don't deal wt underage
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by Dheartless: 12:42am On Apr 09, 2015
sex?
No am not interested
divorce?
No am not interested.

what do you want na?
police man and money and to ruin your life.

it's been that way since the time of Adam and
Eve.

will this court please grant that man freedom
from that bondage, before it turns out to be a
murder case in the nearest future.
like ; husband beats wife to death
or wife stabs husband while he was asleep
or better man dies of cardiac arrest.
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by nkemjacob2(m): 1:44am On Apr 09, 2015
I hate that word, woman starving man with sex, sex workers re dey not there, den let .d woman ask u y
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by alterswerve(m): 2:28am On Apr 09, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

#team foreign girls cool

Baba, this one harsh o
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by alterswerve(m): 2:31am On Apr 09, 2015
Ulove:
Heloo gudpm searching4llove how are u,my name s Mercy from Akwa ibom bt base in lag I wl realy love us to chart cos ds ur hatred for naija babes baffles me.they are stil decent ones pls.add me on whastapp 08036813030 bt pls hope u are mature enuf and ok guy?

By 'OKAY,' ULOVE means 'Do you have 1 million plus in your account, a car and a house? And finally, are you ready fpor marriage?
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by akinladejo: 3:23am On Apr 09, 2015
bright007:

if not I do not see any reason why the lady should demand money wen the man wants to muegbesuegbe with her

MUEGBESUEGBE?
Are u from Benin?
E be like say u don dey listen to man around d town tail tail?
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 3:41am On Apr 09, 2015
bright007:

obhio o bor. Dia ye? Dis ur ishan na konk one oh.
I will keep sayin it, any gf dat dictates wen n wen I can touch her certainly hav more suprises comin even in marriage. #danger
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by mcdokwe(m): 6:31am On Apr 09, 2015
Am I supposed to be sorry you meet the wrong set of girls? Perhaps you meet your likes and that is your problem
searching4lovee:
undecided

#team foreign girls cool
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by akpanbaba: 10:09am On Apr 09, 2015
The poiliceman is the cause of this problem.She enjoys the company of the policeman as well as what he pays after sex.
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by kmuf4: 10:46am On Apr 09, 2015
searching4lovee:
[b] undecided

Why 're u so bitter, probably because u ve had a bad relationship now makes u to categorize all Nigerian women the same. Nigerian women are one of the most hardworking, decent, caring ,and stand by their men through bad and good time .
#team foreign girls cool[/b]
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by ijiini(m): 11:48am On Apr 09, 2015
...na red zone d man.meet am...d woman don.forget say she don retire for d job.....
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by lagcity(m): 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Oh my God. Nigerian ladies, u ppl are scaring me with ur comments oo. really? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
Yet some people here keep telling ladies to go and marry. Is that what u want them to go into to? But and women should be free to stay single is they can't keep a marriage. Its better to stay single that to experience that kind of mental agony and psychological depression most married people of this generation go through. They even go as far as killing.

If u are single, be haPpy. If u are married try to make ur partner happy and don't make them wish they never married u.
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by dre11(m): 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
IYANGBALI:
No be all ashewo dey stay for hotel

This one is up scale and am sure its not just the husband that is paying for it
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by dre11(m): 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
akpanbaba:
The poiliceman is the cause of this problem.She enjoys the company of the policeman as well as what he pays after sex.

That's mere speculation...... Because its what's she is used to when she was single that she must have carried to her matrimonial home......

Because her husband says she will ask for money before sex.... So there wasn't anytime during their married life she fails to not to ask for money
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by Islie: 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
She urged the court not to grant her husband’s plea because she was still in love

How can someone in love deny her husband the opportunity to own her body

This women sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) / Dad 'Proposes' To 20-Year-Old Daughter With Purity Ring (Video) / Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.