Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “I Was High On Orijin” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “I Was High On Orijin” (494 Views)

Nigerians Rate Buhari High On Economy And Governance - Leadership Newspaper / Diezani Confesses: I Stepped On Big Toes, But I Never Commited Any Crime / Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “I Was High On Orijin”. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “I Was High On Orijin” by Bolajiblog(m): 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
[img]http://www..ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/download3.jpg[/img]
The Oba of Lagos, Chief Rilwan Akiolu, has finally issued a personal statement regarding his recent outburst where he threatened any Igbo who dared vote against his candidate with drowning in The Lagos Lagoon.
The Outburst, which made waves on the internet yesterday, where the Oba threatened that igbos saying “if you don’t vote Ambode that i picked, you will all drown in the water”, has not gone down well with a lot of people in the country.
But in a recent turn of events, the Oba has issued an apology to the Igbos and everyone offended by his tirade, blaming his actions on the popular Alcoholic drink, ORIJIN.’
see what he said HERE
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “I Was High On Orijin” by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
See reason
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “I Was High On Orijin” by Princecalm(m): 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
A silly excuse i must say if at all this is anything to go by, he never saw the tongue lashing coming before saying that.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “I Was High On Orijin” by flowjoe: 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
Orijin101 come & see oo grin grin
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “I Was High On Orijin” by tutaboi(m): 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
Orijin kor ace root ni. !
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “I Was High On Orijin” by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
That's why it is gud to do everything in moderation. It's nt good to drink one's sense wen taking alcohol. Am referring to the Oba ooooooo.
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Nigeria's Most Interesting President Ever? / Jonathan Sacks IG / What Would You Do, If A Homeless Man Offers You Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.