Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest - Nairaland / General (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest (29625 Views)

Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) / What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland / What Do MR N MRS Nairaland Stand To Gain Apart From Popularity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by SkinnyDude(m): 5:01am On Apr 10, 2015
ireneony, one thing i love about you is your english. i love the way you gbagaun.
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by redhook(m): 6:24am On Apr 10, 2015
Teempakguy:
you're really lucky i didn't see this yesterday. I would have e-beaten you.
Now however, i'm just content to have you embarrass yourself by speaking for darkrebel, instead of calling him here to clarify the issue, like any normal female would do. Btw, how did you know so much about the guy? Do you keep tabs on everyone here? Also, why do you get into fights so much? And why do the other females on nairaland disown you as a member of their gender? Also, why have you had only a few pictures of yourself since you got here, none of them showing your face? And seriously, a lady that listens to classical music, and is a fighter? Do the rest of us come from mars? You just wait. I'm going to get to the root of all this.
When i have the time.

*listens to symphony 5 from beethoven while sipping viju choco*
......chop knuckle fellow boss! I've been wondering what the answers were 2 those same questions! Lol
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by redhook(m): 6:27am On Apr 10, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ Waste of the ssemen is what you are...
If you actually believe I'm Missclasssy then you even are dumber than I thought you were... Sherlock Holmes doesn't even have to be called to figure it out... I have barely spent 3 weeks in this sect and missclassy has been here for like forever..
I don't blame you though, you got all these witless romancelanders worshipping you like Drones..ask them the last time they read a book and you would know why they're drones and missies
... In my sight you are just a retardd with no life outside here ...

Ireneony- A girl with an I.Q equivalent to a field mouse spewed crap out of that septic called mouth and everyone is following like a lamb being led to the slaughter cheesy
Like I said..its not your fault though ..I already know that the most witless and featherbrained people are in the romance section...People in the Literature, Politics and rap section would have done some thinking first...

You are a sorry case...

Buhari needs to start this change by rehabilitating the deteriorated educational system in this country..The height of idiocy I see on nl alone is baffling

and stop bugging me subliminally .. nuisance
If you are bored, do something else and stop fooling yourself . Beast of burden
shocked
TheDarkRebel:

~ Waste of the ssemen is what you are...
If you actually believe I'm Missclasssy then you even are dumber than I thought you were... Sherlock Holmes doesn't even have to be called to figure it out... I have barely spent 3 weeks in this sect and missclassy has been here for like forever..
I don't blame you though, you got all these witless romancelanders worshipping you like Drones..ask them the last time they read a book and you would know why they're drones and missies
... In my sight you are just a retardd with no life outside here ...

Ireneony- A girl with an I.Q equivalent to a field mouse spewed crap out of that septic called mouth and everyone is following like a lamb being led to the slaughter cheesy
Like I said..its not your fault though ..I already know that the most witless and featherbrained people are in the romance section...People in the Literature, Politics and rap section would have done some thinking first...

You are a sorry case...

Buhari needs to start this change by rehabilitating the deteriorated educational system in this country..The height of idiocy I see on nl alone is baffling

and stop bugging me subliminally .. nuisance
If you are bored, do something else and stop fooling yourself . Beast of burden
...damn homie? Dis na decapitation oh! Lmfao!
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by sinizia: 7:23am On Apr 10, 2015
cherryice:
Sinizia go n sleep..its late tongue

You are such a bad gyal!! sadcry

I was in front of your door knocking so you could let me in, because I wanted to pass the night in your place, but you refused. Am I now an outcast in my godson's house? sadsad
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 11, 2015
redhook:
......chop knuckle fellow boss! I've been wondering what the answers were 2 those same questions! Lol
cheesy
Chop knuckle. Soon, your questions shall be answered!
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
sinizia:

You are such a bad gyal!! sadcry

I was in front of your door knocking so you could let me in, because I wanted to pass the night in your place, but you refused. Am I now an outcast in my godson's house? sadsad
sinizia whr u been? smiley
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by sinizia: 3:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
cherryice:

sinizia whr u been? smiley

I've have been around, learning Chinese language (in preparation for my visit to China to see my god-son) and culture ever since I read you ain't fluent in English. First impression matters. embarassed

How are you doing, Caramel?
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by amsoslim(m): 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
I must confess you all made me day
Followed this trend from the beginning to the last dot,I must confess this trend got everything one would need in a movie: the romance,intrics,suspence,betrayal,horror and humour.
With likes of:

naijaboiy
Mirexxx
Teempakguy
Nobody
Sinizia
Enegod
Lala247
Ireneony
Truckpusher
Missclassy who must people mistook for thedarkrebel and
Thedarkrebel the man of d trend. Man I must confess u good,I just love d way you play with words, I jus tell my mama say if I grow I for like b like u.

Pls when ever something like this comes up again.... Abeg na beg I dey beg una mak una mention me even if I no comment @list mak I jus find mat spread follow observe like odaz. With this kind thing on ground wetin person wan go pay 500k for see basketmouth of bovi perform when I can recharge my fone with N100 MTN go gimme 15MB+ for one wik cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by ireneony(f): 12:57am On Apr 10, 2016
zinachidi:
improve ur english
1diot!

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Lagos Driver Brutally Beaten By A Policeman For Scratching A Car (photos) / Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? / 7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.