Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest (29629 Views)

Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) / What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland / What Do MR N MRS Nairaland Stand To Gain Apart From Popularity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by IamDejman(m): 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
Seriously i thought of that too but these set of people have been organizing well

I believe the hosting should rotate between romancelanders every year

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by mekzyjoe(m): 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
Op u r jst a kid!!!!continue rantin..... Kids creatin threads up n down,,smh
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Princecalm(m): 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
But the mods have in no way complained which means they support it though not financially.
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Cutehector(m): 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
ireneony:
this just prove to me u are thedarkrebel(~)
dont just let me leak u secret hereundecided
u can fool everyone but u cant fool me.

who are you to tell what is right and what's wrongundecided
rubbish!
am suspectin misclassy is someone else. I really dnt trust her.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by falconey(m): 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Lol lie lie

kilode?
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by spanzed(m): 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
falconey:
I agreed with ireneony!!!

KINGTOM you and I will HOST MR NAIRALAND this year!!!

Note: no weed and womanizing.
lol say kingtom fi cope without weed like dis?
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by ireneony(f): 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
spanzed:
Irene you again...thou this time u make a bit of sense...Nice observation but remember two heads are better than one dygesy wouldn't find it easy if he shuld host it all alone dat am sure of,but would u mind mentioning 'does set of people'who think its their birth right?
the organizers shud be change this year.
last year it was rigged(popularity contest)
and most of the organizers where biased

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Creamish(f): 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
UnknownT:
Let me guess, your favourite alphabet is letter S. The way you littered the letter all over the thread right from the title eh!

grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by kesikeller(m): 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
Enegod:
sure!
there is love in sharing
*gives him popcorn*
thanks *eats popcorn*oboy collect orijin o, we are in for a long night
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
ireneony:

rubbish!
huh misclassy is darkrebel? shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by KingTom(m): 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
falconey:
I agreed with ireneony!!!

KINGTOM you and I will HOST MR NAIRALAND this year!!!

Note: no weed and womanizing.
Well why the hell not! grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Deejavuu(f): 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
*Spreads mat while fanning myself with a locally made fan and rubbing my pot belly and yawns*

grin grin grin cheesy..
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
ireneony:
of recent I noticed that some group of people thinks is their right to organize Mr and miss nairaland competition .
nairaland is not own by any except sheun.
I think the mods should be in charge of this contest including dzgeezy(oops! if I spelt it wrongly) all others are comma(left over)..

warning to all those who thinks they are Almightyundecided this is not a popularity contest.

my last card is, those involved should know that we nairalanders wanna see some tasteful pics not mary is Virginia pic or old cargo, we want to see elegant etiquette, class and trending fashion.
no synthetic weave is allowed.
lastly obesity is a no go area

as my signature goes: I'm an advocate of truth..

this is me u can't change mesmiley

lol
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
O boy,see traffic for this thread,,ireneony,,how market nah,,seun never reply u since? sad
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
ireneony:
they never did, some peeps just took it as their alter call
Wtf..... Then public opinion should be allowed! Oh God....... I'm gonna cause trouble tonight.
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by spanzed(m): 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
ireneony:
the organizers shud be change this year.
last year it was rigged(popularity contest)
and most of the organizers where biased
I don't seem to understand what u want.u mean does who won d competition last year didn't deserve it?irene I don't no when u join NL but I didn't notice ur moniker last year so how come did u arrive with such allegation?
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
D1ck:
Really? I initially thought the Mods were the ones that usually select the host of every competitions on here.
at one time in nairaland history the mods conspired and gave it to one of the mods junior sis after disqualifying and intimidating those who posted bikini pics.
Rot in misery sexkillz tongue
ok i take that back, blessed are the peace maker cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by ireneony(f): 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
spanzed:
I don't seem to understand what u want.u mean does who won d competition last year didn't deserve it?irene I don't no when u join NL but I didn't notice ur moniker last year so how come did u arrive with such allegation?
i joined 2013...
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by falconey(m): 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
Well why the hell not! grin

GOOD!!!

MISS (FARANO/ROCKTATION/ISHILOVE).

MR TOMKING and MR FALCONEY will love to HOST 2015 MR NAIRALAND COMPETITION.

We will be most HONOURED if our REQUEST is granted.

Thank you.
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by LewisO: 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
ireneony:
yeah! this is me and i dont give a bleep abt anyoneundecided
Yeah! I got your point.
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
cherryice:
huh misclassy is darkrebel? shocked shocked
Come and lie down beside me and I'll tell you all their secrets here. tongue
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
D1ck:
Wtf..... Then public opinion should be allowed! Oh God....... I'm gonna cause trouble tonight.
il help u wt d troubles tongue
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
ireneony:

rubbish!

This is quite interesting.....
So because I used a symbol that darkrebel frequently uses, then I am him?
Wow. It's now obvious that your ignorance is genetic as well as spiritual.

I asked you a question and instead of you to explain the ill-written nonsense you typed on your original post, you started baking at me ferociously, like a starved Benin dog.

I just don't have your time.......

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by swaggzo(m): 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
zinachidi:
improve ur english

HONESTLY grin

BUT THIS A NAIRALAND CELEB..
BE KIA-FUL
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Zenith21(m): 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dear irene, abeg no vex..... Are u campaigning for mrs/miss nairaland right nw?? undecided cos I don't understand.

Anyways, abeg who get popcorn and orijin.... Make I dey watch aw this tori go end biko grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by KingTom(m): 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
spanzed:
lol say kingtom fi cope without weed like dis?
I am a changed man. I have decided to follow Jesus, no turning back, no turning back grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
And What shall it profit you to be popular online and live by your lonesome everyday? undecided

Fuckers
grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by UnknownT: 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
Creamish:

grin grin
grin grin . Na guess I guess oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? / 7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 40 / Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.