Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,236 members, 7,849,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

Rise Up And Build. Return To Traditions. Message From Sango. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rise Up And Build. Return To Traditions. Message From Sango. (748 Views)

Taraba Governor - Christians In Southern Kaduna, Rise Up & Defend Yourself / Patience Jonathan Said Women Would Return To Kitchen Under PMB, Was She Right? / Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rise Up And Build. Return To Traditions. Message From Sango. by KingSango(m): 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
Greetings, I pray all is fine and having a great day. Good Afternoon from Jacksonville, Florida, USA. I've traveled quite some distance starting from Houston, Texas, USA. My message today is a lesson in how to stick to your guns. African people need to learn to stick to their guns. Let me share a story with you so you can understand. One day I was given an opportunity for an evil prayer group to pray for me. You see these Christian groups they do charity work, feed the homeless, give them clothes and offer to pray for them. Now I don't allow anyone to pray for me because I always pray for myself. My family and friends are okay to pray for me or with me but not total strangers. I don't know what deity or demon they are praying to, thus I don't know what I am offering myself up to. There are Satanic groups hidden inside of these religion pimps who front for charity, charity isn't the elimination of poverty its just a do good image for wicked people. When evil people do things for you and you willingly accept that means they are casting their evil spirit unto you. Its the same as making a deal with the devil. As in when a lot of celebrities sign their names in blood and politicians too! Charity comes as an offer for assistance but they are usually the ones who are causing you the problem in the first place via their evil society. These White Supremacists want us to bow to them and accept their status as God. This has been the downfall of Africa. Someone beats you into submission and then offers you a helping hand, if you accept the torture will cease, but if you refuse they keep on torturing you. This has been my experience with battling the forces of darkness but I refuse to serve anything other than my own ancestor's spirituality.

My ancestors were followers of the great Buffalo woman known as Oya who is the sister and wife of Sango. I was told this in reading years ago by my friend Alisha Kuumba, who has transitioned into Orun, may she rest in perfect peace. I called her mother Kuumba because was a true seer into the dimensions of time. She didn't like me calling her that because she said it made her feel old. But I was paying reverence to her as being a true seer and nurturer of souls by offering them sight through the journey of life. There are a lot of fake physics out there but Kuumba was not one of them. Her gift was possessed by her grandmother she told me but skipped her mother although Kuumba told me her mother was a spiritual woman but not interested in spiritual things. Many of you are like Kuumba's mother, you are not interested in spiritual things. This is too bad for you because you will spend your life wandering through the mess of life and never know what is really going on. We are in a spiritual war and its being going for thousands of years.

But there is no Satan and no devil that exists who opposes the Creator. Nothing or any being can stand up to the power of the Creator. There idea there exists an equal dark force to the Creator is pure nonsense. Traditional African faiths doesn't accept any belief in the power of any Satan and there is no Satan in true African spirituality. Even going back as far as Egypt or what is known as Ancient Kemet there is no mention of a Satan. There is however Set who is the brother of King Osiris, who betrays him and kills him to obtain the throne. This was a choice Set made because he decided in his mind he wanted to be King and the only way was for him to kill his brother Osiris. Osiris was a true King, he didn't lie, he served the Creator with sincerity, Osiris went around the world after the great flood and helped rebuild kingdoms all over the world. The Great Flood isn't just a story in the Bible it is actually told around the world by many cultures who have stories of its occurrence, so it actually happened, even science today verifies it was a pole shift some 13,000 years ago that may have caused worldwide flooding, plus evidence of flooding exists. Osiris choose to be a light in the world and the people elected him the true King, that's how you become King in Africa. Kings are elected by the villagers and the elders, in African Democracy. Set stole the throne through deception and murder and that was his evil choice not any Satan. This story is how a spiritual war which started in Africa thousands of years ago is still raging in mankind.

Now all of you are born into the world and that you can't control when, where and to whom you are born. Also you can't control when and where you will die. Everything else in your life you have control over. In Africa when someone experiences bad luck they say its because someone is practicing witchcraft on that person. That may sound a little strange to people who don't want to know anything or have anything to do with witchcraft. Okay, I get it. We all hate witchcraft. But witchcraft exists and it happens more frequently in Western civilization than it does in Africa. Witchcraft is used by the Western civilization secret societies upon the unsuspecting, and it is what has kept Africans worldwide under the spell of White Supremacy. I know Neely Fuller jr and many others like to break down their long logic on how White Supremacy works but its not the whole truth. The mysteries of Space and Time are controlled by the Creator's mysterious power which lies in each soul He breathed into existence. All of us carry within the Creator's consciousness and that what is known as spiritual energy. So each and everyone of us has spiritual power and the more people together creates more spiritual power. This is why conquerors try to convert the conquered people over to their false religions, so they can have you give up your spiritual power to the demons that they call God, Allah, Jesus, Yahweh and Jehovah, all deities that were not the deities your ancestors served and paid homage. Worshiping imported gods allows the conqueror to control your spiritual power and keep you a spiritual slave to them. So to defeat this you must return to African traditions and give your power back to your ancestors and your long centuries worship of deities that we reverenced. If you fail to see or recognize all this lesson I share with you today then you will forever be stupid.

Now the human being began in West Africa, in the Holy City of Ile Ife according Yoruba myth. All the languages of Africa have their origins in the Nupe language. The Nupe language originates with the Nupe people, the ancestors of Sango, back in the city of Kin-Nupe which lies in the Yellow Belt region of Nigeria. Kin-Nupe is only a few kilometers from the Holy City of Ile Ife. The people of Ile Ife are farmers and farm land didn't appear out of nowhere because trees had to be chopped down. FYI, you can't chop down thick oak trees with a stone ax, metal had to be formed and that means civilization. Language means civilization because it is the organization of sounds and utterances of the thoughts which carry specific meaning. Investigate it for yourself, but West Africa is the richest land on Earth and that's because the Creator put the human being where they would thrive the most. The Creator didn't put human beings in the North Pole. Not in the bottoms of the Earth where lies Europe and Asia where winter comes and the human being who were primitive would not know how to survive right away. Civilization was a process of mankind evolving, learning, and sharing with each other, deities revealing degrees of cosmic knowledge over time to priests and priestesses whom revealed them to the people.

What we have to do is get back to that natural state. I'm not saying worshipping the Orishas would automatically give you electricity for your house. Nor am I saying that it will mean food will grow inside your refrigerator. You will have to learn to farm, you will have to learn the best farming techniques. You have to farm not only food but herb for medicine. You have to dig a well to bring water to your location so you can have water everyday, irrigate your crops, wash your clothes, to bathe and drinking water. You will have to learn to filter you water so it is pure and tastes fresh. All what I describe is what our ancestors did and they also prayed to the Orishas. Orishas aren't here to do physical labor for you only to keep spiritual dark powers from dominating you and ruining your life. By accepting others deities and having them pray for you, you are inviting spiritual darkness because these people don't wish you well. They desire to take your land and enslave you forever. But you can't defeat a force that is now so powerful it can destroy the whole world 7 times over. But you need not fight to win because the fastest sword is the one never drawn. You overcome evil by doing good. Be good to yourselves, return to your traditions, respect and reverence your monarchs, Queens and Kings of Africa. Raise treasury from your own pockets. Rise up and build your kingdom where you are. Africa and Africa Diaspora.

Love,

Sango.

www.oyotunji.org and www.gullahgeecheenation.com www.buganda.or.ug
Re: Rise Up And Build. Return To Traditions. Message From Sango. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
You can preach ur religion here but pls have respect for other people's religion.

Ur type are the cause of the problems the world is facing now.
Don't cuss out other religions, respect my religion and I will respect urs.

Jeez, what us wrong with these people
Re: Rise Up And Build. Return To Traditions. Message From Sango. by KingSango(m): 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
BaebieHot:
You can preach ur religion here but pls have respect for other people's religion.

Ur type are the cause of the problems the world is facing now.
Don't cuss out other religions, respect my religion and I will respect urs.

Jeez, what us wrong with these people

No disrespect. I didn't call out any religion by name. I didn't say any Church was the issue or any specific Mosque. Your religion is what you follow personally so don't take my general statements about religion personally. I don't know you or what Church you attend or what sect of your religion you may follow. So don't take things personally. Don't fire on me because that will get you fired back on. I didn't say any specific faith I only spoke generally. I was respectful in that regard and I expect the same. Love, Sango.

I'm speaking of Africans following Western religions and how Westerners don't mean Africans any good. If you are a Westerner then you can be offended but be prepared to defend your arguments. If you are African or of African descent this thread isn't directed at you negatively at all.
Re: Rise Up And Build. Return To Traditions. Message From Sango. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingSango:

No disrespect. I didn't call out any religion. I didn't say any Church was the issue or any specific Mosque. Your religion is what your follow personally so don't take my general statements about religion personally. I don't know you or what Church you attend or what sect of your religion you may follow. So don't take things personally. Love, Sango.

I can pinpoint two or three different places where u did. Calling Christians satanic groups, calling God, Allah, Jehovah demonic, what was that all abt?
Re: Rise Up And Build. Return To Traditions. Message From Sango. by KingSango(m): 12:16am On Apr 09, 2015
BaebieHot:

I can pinpoint two or three different places where u did. Calling Christians satanic groups, calling God, Allah, Jehovah demonic, what was that all abt?

No. I was referring to those groups who I have experienced who are demonic in their function. Again you are accusing me falsely and you insist on doing it. I demand you desist. What is your agenda? Move on if you're not interested in the thread. You can go back to the threads you find interesting and post. This is the internet and there's something on it for everyone. Sango.
Re: Rise Up And Build. Return To Traditions. Message From Sango. by KingSango(m): 12:24am On Apr 09, 2015
BaebieHot:

What is it all about? The truth. Africans didn't invent these deities they were brought to Africa or forced upon African slaves. Allah isn't a word in any African language I know of. There is no Jesus is in African language or traditional religion. There is no Jehovah in any African language or traditional African religion. Europeans and Arabs is conquest through religion and their motives and actions I am saying are demonic. My statements are directed towards any Africans or African descents so there is no reason for you to get offend unless I point out specifically an African Church or Mosque being demonic. My statements are about non-Africans who invented these religions to spiritually control Africans via satanic rituals. My solution for Africans is to return to their spiritual traditions to combat this spiritual threat which is real and not imagined. Love, Sango. .
Re: Rise Up And Build. Return To Traditions. Message From Sango. by KingSango(m): 12:29am On Apr 09, 2015
BaebieHot:

What is it all about? The truth. Africans didn't invent these deities they were brought to Africa or forced upon African slaves. Allah isn't a word in any African language I know of. There is no Jesus is in African language or traditional religion. There is no Jehovah in any African language or traditional African religion. Europeans and Arabs via conquest through religion, and its their motives and actions I am saying are demonic. You must not have read the entire post in the proper context and just got emotional. My statements aren't directed towards any Africans or African descents so there is no reason for you to get offended unless I point out specifically an African Church or Mosque being demonic. My statements are about non-Africans who invented these religions to spiritually control Africans via satanic rituals. My solution for Africans is to return to their spiritual traditions to combat this spiritual threat which is real and not imagined. Love, Sango. .
Re: Rise Up And Build. Return To Traditions. Message From Sango. by Castos(m): 12:39am On Apr 09, 2015
Afam4eva and other Mod should move this to religion ASAP
Re: Rise Up And Build. Return To Traditions. Message From Sango. by KingSango(m): 1:28am On Apr 09, 2015
Castos:
Afam4eva and other Mod should move this to religion ASAP

Its not about religion its about political and social change which includes spirituality because you can't separate state from spirituality. But if its moved I wont' protest. I will find another way to squeeze in this topic. Since there are so many naysayers who will not defend any arguments or present any that are logical and worth having but instead just cry foul. My purpose wasn't to offend any Africans and it still isn't. Love, Sango.
Re: Rise Up And Build. Return To Traditions. Message From Sango. by KingSango(m): 1:37am On Apr 09, 2015
Its funny how modern social trends are dictating what is traditional accepted Africa. Africa never separated spirituality from state. All the elders and Kings had to be priests and lead the kingdom in spirituality. Now foreign conquest has changed all that. Now we argue over suggestions to return to the old ways even after the modern ways, adoptions of other's culture, have completely failed to produce a higher civilization our ancestors experienced. Now how is that fair to those of us who want to remain traditional in our own homeland? It would be different if this was in a Western society and people got stirred against such a suggestion because they traditionally separated Church from state after the Church practiced many abuses, Inquisitions and massacres by the Jesuits Priests and Knights Templar, Islamic Jihads and killing those who refuse to accept Islam. But that was a forced evolution for Westerners, which isn't the case for Africa. We actually prospered better and had more peaceful societies when our leaders obeyed the divine laws and showed reverence for the Orishas. Now Igbos and Hausas have different traditions systems but they should return to theirs too. In fact, all of Africa should return to their traditions and give reverence to the Ancestors. Love, Sango.

(1) (Reply)

Ballot Box Snatcher In Akwa Ibom Beaten By Voters / This Broom Is Strong O! / Tinubu Romantly Celebrating Victory With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.