Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance (42138 Views)

Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts / Roman Goddess Throwback Photo Before She Turned An Instagram Slay Queen / Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance by lordkit2: 10:56am On Jun 12, 2016
Maheeda took to Instagram to expose a man whocalled her a prostitute after she refused his sexual advances.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGi4uCKvt8_/?hl=en

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 12, 2016
Men will always be men.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance by Kondomatic(m): 11:02am On Jun 12, 2016
You try to Bleep a lady, she refused and the she suddenly became a prostitute
That's not right but the lady in question is truly a prostitute.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 12, 2016
Vickyydera:
Men will always be men.
if i hear..

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 12, 2016
Nothing in the guy's messages indicates he was trying to have sex with her.

138 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 12, 2016
Vickyydera:
Men will always be men.
Ada owerri, what do u mean?
Re: Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance by doyinisaac(m): 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
Vickyydera:
Men will always be men.
Women will always be women..

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance by snadguy007(m): 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
okay okay okay.... But wait, am i the only one that didn't see where exactly the guy called her a prostitute?? All i see is an advice from a 'rich' gentleman angry

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance by looseweight: 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
LolzLolz......

Aunty maheeda is now white in colour grin

Do you wish yo loose some extra pound of fat, check my profile

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
1.THE GUY AFTER MAHEEDA TURNED HIM DOWN

2.THE GUY AFTER HE DISSED THE ASH@WO

15 Likes

Re: Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance by Izen: 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
blackberlin:
I honestly want to believe that you're not this naive.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance by jhydebaba(m): 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
Iranu... Abasha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance by Ebubeslym(m): 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
It still doesn't take away the fact that you are a woman of easy virtue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance by banmee(m): 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
blackberlin:

So, to you a normal conversation between a man and a woman will be "can we talk? I wanna meet you, i am not broke" abi?

17 Likes

Re: Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
blackberlin:

Oh please stop it.

Which kin play Lion wan do with Antelope grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance by GentleYoung(m): 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
[quote author=Vickyydera post=46500908]Men will always be men.[/quote
Of course,they will never be women

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance by Omotayor123(f): 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
grin grin Busted!!!
Re: Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance by Boss13: 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
Why did she hide the guy's face? Publicity stunt!

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance by callmebeauty(f): 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
Thank God you know that you are going to HELL cry

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance by divinehand2003(m): 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
Front PAGE really?
Are you kidding me?
How did this post make it here?
Re: Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance by Headlesschicken(m): 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
End time celebrities prostitutes everywhere,we can no longer hear anytin gud dis days if not Bleep Bleep n more bout Bleep.God help us

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance by yekparikpa(m): 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
It doesn't matter who goes first, am glad you already know you are heading to hell. But there is still a way out...Just accept Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance by opalu: 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
why did she have to delete her earlier responses but left the guy's own ?
For the guy to say 'I am not broke' it means she would have said something like 'I don't have time with broke guys'

Just always analysing like an Engineer sha undecided

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance by Remii(m): 4:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ok, it's like she accepted she's going to hell but after that man and his likes. Enjoy your hell
Re: Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance by spafu(m): 4:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
There is nothing in the above that indicates that the. man wanted to shine her olosho Kongo. But let's be true to ourselves, is she not a prostitute? I just want to know.
Women hate truth and so much love a lie.
He simply told her the truth: You should be ASHAMED of yourself for showing to everyone an asset God had given you for one person alone.

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance by whitebeard(m): 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
give them space...nah first stage them dey..!!
Re: Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance by teebillz: 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
Vickyydera:
Men will always be men.

Why not just give it to him to avoid him calling you a prostitute? It is just pu$5y he asked for.
Re: Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance by cococandy(f): 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
Na their way be that.
Some useless dudes.

Go there now he has a wife or fiancé.

3 Likes

Re: Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance by Firstlieutenant(m): 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
Kondomatic:
That's not right but the lady in question is truly a prostitute.

Sharap have u screwed her b4...

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
Izen:

I honestly want to believe that you're not this naive.
banmee:

So, to you a normal conversation between a man and a woman will be "can we talk? I wanna meet you, i am not broke" abi?

EgunMogaji:

Oh please stop it.
Which kin play Lion wan do with Antelope grin

This is how people lose court cases. Just show me where the guy mentioned the word 'sex'. As long as that's all she has as proof, it's not enough for us to think he's guilty.

4 Likes

Re: Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance by lonelydora: 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
Haa
Re: Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance by Raypawer(m): 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
dia is God, stay away from sin oh ye ladiz!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels / Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] / Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.