Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol - Rilwan Akiolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol - Rilwan Akiolu (1309 Views)

Senator Adeleke's Autopsy Report Reveals High Levels Of Alcohol And Banned Drugs / Oba Rilwan Akiolu: "No Vacancy For Lagos Governorship Position In 2019" / Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol - Rilwan Akiolu by Nwaaba1(m): 5:52am On Apr 09, 2015
Very hillarious, but a nice step he has chosen to apologise on his wrong use of words. The Oba of Lagos, Chief Rilwan Akiolu, has finally issued a personal statement regarding his recent outburst where he threatened any Igbo who dared vote against his candidate with drowning in The Lagos Lagoon.

The Outburst, which made waves on the internet yesterday, where the Oba threatened that igbos saying “if you don’t vote Ambode that i picked, you will all drown in the water”, has not gone down well with a lot of people in the country.

But in a recent turn of events, the Oba has issued an apology to the Igbos and everyone offended by his tirade, blaming his actions on the popular Alcoholic drink, ORIJIN.’

In his statement, he said;

“I want to offer my unequivocal apologies to the Igbo people for the things I said. I am sorry.

I was drunk. I was drinking some Orijin just before the meeting. It was my 1st time, it was so sweet, I did not know it would be so intoxicating. I have ordered that all Orijin Bottles and Cans should be thrown into the Lagoon Instead”.

Read more: http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headline/408292-i-was-under-the-influence-of-alcohol-rilwan-akiolu.html

1 Like

Re: I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol - Rilwan Akiolu by 42n8dzydoo(m): 5:56am On Apr 09, 2015
Me too!
Re: I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol - Rilwan Akiolu by SerialMan: 6:00am On Apr 09, 2015
I thought as much,the Man talked like a thug,he is not different from OBJ,i can now see why GEJ referred to OBJ as a motor park boy
Re: I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol - Rilwan Akiolu by SerialMan: 6:03am On Apr 09, 2015
you too high why commenting?

42n8dzydoo:
Me too!

1 Like

Re: I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol - Rilwan Akiolu by eleko1: 6:05am On Apr 09, 2015
But dis Baba is above 18 plus.He nor drink RESPONSIBLE sad..Nah so. Ogogoro dey make dem Clueless.
Re: I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol - Rilwan Akiolu by lekejoe: 6:08am On Apr 09, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] undecided der is God ooooo
Re: I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol - Rilwan Akiolu by shizzleStar: 6:15am On Apr 09, 2015
mtchewww
Re: I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol - Rilwan Akiolu by barbstee(m): 6:33am On Apr 09, 2015
Ok oooo
Re: I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol - Rilwan Akiolu by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 09, 2015
Them wan use dis thing take decieve us?? The Oba has spoken his mind on who he supports. make we forget alcohol influence..
Re: I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol - Rilwan Akiolu by ogawisdom(m): 6:53am On Apr 09, 2015
U r high on orijin b4 issuin an empty threat. We knew u r high but tot it ws on sth stronger n nt cheap orijin undecided u shld b thrown into d lagoon n leave orijin alone tongue
Re: I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol - Rilwan Akiolu by Wendyslim(f): 6:55am On Apr 09, 2015
Can we now have some peace @ igbos grin grin. The oba has spoken
Re: I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol - Rilwan Akiolu by estyvino(m): 7:06am On Apr 09, 2015
& so what, no be only him dey guzzle Origin nna, me dey even topam with bitters. Like if you code

1 Like

Re: I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol - Rilwan Akiolu by Nwaaba1(m): 9:43am On Apr 09, 2015
Oba come Aba make I fire you more bottles of Origin
Re: I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol - Rilwan Akiolu by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 09, 2015
cheesy
Re: I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol - Rilwan Akiolu by santos247(m): 10:01am On Apr 09, 2015
Before you vote..Think

Re: I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol - Rilwan Akiolu by Orunto: 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
The Igbos are Christians but non of them is BornAgain. They are very cunning but not wise. The Oba of Lagos(EKO) is still talking to them in spirit and in tonque, but they are dense to understanding. They are spoiling for a fight with the Yorubas but failing to know that no Buhari was known when Late Gen. Adekunle and OBJ disgraced Ojukwu and forced Biafra to surrender. And these are Yoruba men. Yorubas have investments in Rome, but are not claiming to be more Roman than the Pope, the Tradditional Ruler of Rome. And for the umpteen time, Oba Akiolu cannot deprive anybody of his fundamental human rights as provided by the UN but in that human rights is the instructional modus operandum that we all must live like Romans when we are in Rome.
Re: I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol - Rilwan Akiolu by Nwaaba1(m): 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
Pls make una tell Oba to stop taking Origin to avoid reocurans.
Re: I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol - Rilwan Akiolu by Chigold101(m): 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
Nwaaba1:
Very hillarious, but a nice step he has chosen to apologise on his wrong use of words. The Oba of Lagos, Chief Rilwan Akiolu, has finally issued a personal statement regarding his recent outburst where he threatened any Igbo who dared vote against his candidate with drowning in The Lagos Lagoon.

The Outburst, which made waves on the internet yesterday, where the Oba threatened that igbos saying “if you don’t vote Ambode that i picked, you will all drown in the water”, has not gone down well with a lot of people in the country.

But in a recent turn of events, the Oba has issued an apology to the Igbos and everyone offended by his tirade, blaming his actions on the popular Alcoholic drink, ORIJIN.’

In his statement, he said;

“I want to offer my unequivocal apologies to the Igbo people for the things I said. I am sorry.

I was drunk. I was drinking some Orijin just before the meeting. It was my 1st time, it was so sweet, I did not know it would be so intoxicating. I have ordered that all Orijin Bottles and Cans should be thrown into the Lagoon Instead”.

Read more: http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headline/408292-i-was-under-the-influence-of-alcohol-rilwan-akiolu.html
this na joke biko
Re: I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol - Rilwan Akiolu by Nwaaba1(m): 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
is not a joke bro

go ask oba he go tell you

that he was on bottles.
Re: I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol - Rilwan Akiolu by Duru1(m): 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
The so-called Oba of Lagos is also a drunkard.
Re: I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol - Rilwan Akiolu by Nwaaba1(m): 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
Pls let us forgive the oba and vote for PDP

(1) (Reply)

Agbaje Is Clueless- Lagos Deserves Better / Nasir El Rufai Of APC Wins Kaduna By A Landslide - Saharareporters / Bayelsa House Of Assembly Rescheduled Elections: PDP 22 seats, APGA 1, APC 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.