Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Igbos Beware Of This Before U Vote In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Beware Of This Before U Vote In Lagos (1268 Views)

This Wole Soyinka Is Very Crafty. Igbos Beware! / Before U Criticize Pmb Appointment Check Out Gej "Record Breaking" Appointment / Second Term Agenda: Would U Vote 4 Buhari Again??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Beware Of This Before U Vote In Lagos by honourhim: 11:07am On Apr 09, 2015
After readibg Fashola's letter to Lagosians i was quite impressed. I want to advice my brothers to pls ignore the oba's provocative statement to us and vote for whoever u had wanted to vote for before that atatement by the oba.

Fashola really made sense and i advice every igbo man to go through that letter so as to be better informed before u vote.

Let me state here that Lagos is not a no man's land as posited by our greedy igbo politicians. Lagos is a yoruba land. We are visitors there. Period. Biko nu ka anyi kwanyere onwe anyi ugwu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Beware Of This Before U Vote In Lagos by temitemi1(m): 11:12am On Apr 09, 2015
Capital TRASH!
honourhim:
After readibg Fashola's letter to Lagosians i was quite impressed. I want to advice my brothers to pls ignore the oba's provocative statement to us and vote for whoever u had wanted to vote for before that atatement by the oba.

Fashola really made sense and i advice every igbo man to go through that letter so as to be better informed before u vote.

Let me state here that Lagos is not a no man's land as posited by our greedy igbo politicians. Lagos is a yoruba land. We are visitors there. Period. Biko nu ka anyi kwanyere onwe anyi ugwu

1 Like

Re: Igbos Beware Of This Before U Vote In Lagos by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 09, 2015
temitemi1:
Capital TRASH!
robbot so you can type something

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Beware Of This Before U Vote In Lagos by sammyj: 11:28am On Apr 09, 2015
Well said my brother !!!!

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Beware Of This Before U Vote In Lagos by honourhim: 11:38am On Apr 09, 2015
temitemi1:
Capital TRASH!

What is the trash there? Fashola's points are so reasonable and convincing.

Lagos is not our land.

Why do u want to claim other people's land. Are you a thief? Nwanne think well biko.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Beware Of This Before U Vote In Lagos by stanech: 11:56am On Apr 09, 2015
But I thought the oil in Niger Delta belongs to every body. op park well joor

1 Like

Re: Igbos Beware Of This Before U Vote In Lagos by honourhim: 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
stanech:
But I thought the oil in Niger Delta belongs to every body. op park well joor

Yes but that does not make niger delta a yoruba land or a no man's land.
Re: Igbos Beware Of This Before U Vote In Lagos by stanech: 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
honourhim:

Yes but that does not make niger delta a yoruba land or a no man's land.

so the logic is Niger delta oil is for all but a Niger delta man cannot vote for a candidate of his choice in Lagos.
you guys should be reasonable for once. you come to another mans land drill his oil sell and pocket the money but the said man is not allowed to vote in your land .

1 Like

Re: Igbos Beware Of This Before U Vote In Lagos by honourhim: 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
stanech:

so the logic is Niger delta oil is for all but a Niger delta man cannot vote for a candidate of his choice in Lagos.
you guys should be reasonable for once. you come to another mans land drill his oil sell and pocket the money but the said man is not allowed to vote in your land .

Ondo state is a yoruba land and they have oil too does that make it a no man's land? Be reasonable and understand the point of the op.
Re: Igbos Beware Of This Before U Vote In Lagos by stanech: 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
honourhim:

Ondo state is a yoruba land and they have oil too does that make it a no man's land? Be reasonable and understand the point of the op.

If I can't vote for any candidate of my choice then why do we have elections?

The only time we claim one Nigeria is when its time to drill oil. what's the point of calling our self a country when we can't freely move from one part to another without being intimidated

so in order words as far as I'm in Yoruba land i am not entitled to my own opinion. while not send everyone back to their state.

I have said it over and over again let us divide this country its not working at all
Re: Igbos Beware Of This Before U Vote In Lagos by stanech: 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
if we can't develop to that stage where you can contest for an election and vote your candidate in any part of the country then what's the point being a country

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Commissions Jubilee Resort And Leadership Centre,Abuja(Photos / Nigerian VP Yemi Osinbajo Barred From First Buhari's National Security Briefing / Rivers: Tribunal Grants Apc’s Application To Inspect Election Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.