Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,586 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Is This A Vagabond Spirit? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This A Vagabond Spirit? (514 Views)

My Husband Called Me A Vagabond / Kindly Read A Miraculous Testimony & Know That Holy Spirit God Is Real / How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Vagabond Spirit? by Doveheart: 11:07am On Apr 09, 2015
Ever since he have been married, the numbers of places they have lived in a particular geographical location will always be determined by the numbers of years their marriage is. As a matter of fact, they have lived together for almost seven years now and they have rented and lived in six different places. By my own calculation, it means they change apartment on yearly basis. This is however always caused by his wife according to him. Whenever the wife has issues with the neigbours, she complains to the husband and suggest they change environment and. if the husband refuses to listen to her. Something strange will happen that will force them to live that environment for another place. Now, the wife is asking her husband again to let them go rent another apartment because she felt the neigbours has offended her again. And if care is not taking another strange thing will happen if the husband refuse to listen to her. The husband is even confused now. Pls he needs your matured advice.
Re: Is This A Vagabond Spirit? by SAMBARRY: 11:16am On Apr 09, 2015
grin grin grin @ vagabond spirit grin grin

Re: Is This A Vagabond Spirit? by cococandy(f): 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
She is hiding something. Maybe she's a serial killer lipsrsealed
Re: Is This A Vagabond Spirit? by Islie: 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
She must be a Mafia

(1) (Reply)

Old Sweet Memories / Trusted Cleaning Company In Lagos -:: Olakleen Cleaning Services / Most Prolific Mother Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.