Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Believe Me, Seeing These (pictures) Will Make You Hate AGBAJE And AMBODE. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Believe Me, Seeing These (pictures) Will Make You Hate AGBAJE And AMBODE. (4001 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) / Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos / Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Believe Me, Seeing These (pictures) Will Make You Hate AGBAJE And AMBODE. by truthispainful: 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
#VoteAmbode #VoteContinuity

1 Like

Re: Believe Me, Seeing These (pictures) Will Make You Hate AGBAJE And AMBODE. by Alphaoscar: 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ambode is my choice!

Re: Believe Me, Seeing These (pictures) Will Make You Hate AGBAJE And AMBODE. by Hardheolar(m): 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
Senseless, useless and meaningless thread.

15 Likes

Re: Believe Me, Seeing These (pictures) Will Make You Hate AGBAJE And AMBODE. by bighead1(m): 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
You are nothing but a nincompoop who thinks with his feets cry cry cry cry cry

7 Likes

Re: Believe Me, Seeing These (pictures) Will Make You Hate AGBAJE And AMBODE. by Jinyjagz(m): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
bloody idiot.. mtceeeew

1 Like

Re: Believe Me, Seeing These (pictures) Will Make You Hate AGBAJE And AMBODE. by merry02(m): 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Believe Me, Seeing These (pictures) Will Make You Hate AGBAJE And AMBODE. by tundemogba12(m): 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
For me, my household and friends, its Ambode all the way. No room for experimentation in Lagos state

2 Likes

Re: Believe Me, Seeing These (pictures) Will Make You Hate AGBAJE And AMBODE. by ITbomb(m): 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lol

6 Likes

Re: Believe Me, Seeing These (pictures) Will Make You Hate AGBAJE And AMBODE. by onyebuchiokafor: 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
That's funny,,still AMBODE 4eva.... APC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHANGE

3 Likes

Re: Believe Me, Seeing These (pictures) Will Make You Hate AGBAJE And AMBODE. by Freelancer00(m): 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
A+ ni o.

2 Likes

Re: Believe Me, Seeing These (pictures) Will Make You Hate AGBAJE And AMBODE. by sammyj: 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ambode all the way !!! wink

2 Likes

Re: Believe Me, Seeing These (pictures) Will Make You Hate AGBAJE And AMBODE. by Rajjah(f): 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ambode all d way....... Haters can go n hug transformer e.g @op

3 Likes

Re: Believe Me, Seeing These (pictures) Will Make You Hate AGBAJE And AMBODE. by blacksta(m): 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ambode till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Believe Me, Seeing These (pictures) Will Make You Hate AGBAJE And AMBODE. by Mcowubaba: 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
This was officially a waste of my Timesad
Re: Believe Me, Seeing These (pictures) Will Make You Hate AGBAJE And AMBODE. by ddaammyy(f): 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lubbish!
Re: Believe Me, Seeing These (pictures) Will Make You Hate AGBAJE And AMBODE. by nyabingi(m): 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
AGBAJE WE KNOW....meanwhile somewhere near the LAGOON!

1 Like

Re: Believe Me, Seeing These (pictures) Will Make You Hate AGBAJE And AMBODE. by Akanbee2015: 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
tundemogba12:
For me, my household and friends, its Ambode all the way. No room for experimentation in Lagos state

Same here my brother. And we shall overcome, as long as we stay as one to tell them NO! We shall laugh last. Agbaje's desperation is just too excess for my liking. God bless my Lagos! God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Amen!
Re: Believe Me, Seeing These (pictures) Will Make You Hate AGBAJE And AMBODE. by francoima: 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ambode all d way.. vote APC, Vote Ambode

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Our Custody - DSS / BREAKING NEWS: Appeal Courts Rules On Gov Wike This Tuesday / Pics:aregbesola Commissions Anthony Udofia Elementary School, Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.