Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) (43731 Views)

Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers / Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) / 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by luminousity(m): 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lol.
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by edin: 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ymodulus:
His Name is Collins Eze.
the name sound so igbotic
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by VickyRotex(f): 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
Dragonking:

How soon Fulani babe? don't waste time sha..I wanna hear the full gist.

cheesy The full gist is ready... Wanna make it a new thread. Do i copy you when I do smiley
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by VickyRotex(f): 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
justjify:

Ok, you School here?

lol. No I dont. It's not my major base.
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by Dragonking: 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy The full gist is ready... Wanna make it a new thread. Do i copy you when I do smiley

Yes do..I am very much interested but make sure you spice it up a little to add fun to it. smiley

1 Like

Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by xtervaganza(m): 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
nnafather:
Why such emphasis on his name? "...they discovered his Name is Collins Eze." If it was "Demola Amala" OR "Omotola Ewedu", would you have reported it that way? You are a ballistic Tribalist. Prodigal son of Oba Akiolu.
kill yourself or go drown in the nearest lagoon

1 Like

Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by Sunbellar: 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

THIS IS HOW THEY CLAIM TO RUN THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY AND BOAST OF DEVELOPING EVERY REGION EXCEPT THEIR OWN WHICH IS RAVAGED WITH EROSION undecided

YES BY COMMITTING CRIMES SUCH AS DRUG TRAFFICKING, PIRACY AND ROBBERY

I no mention any tribe oo undecided
uselessgoat
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by okoye653(m): 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
realsuccess:
I pity the Igbo, that was how they were killed in the Nigerian civil war in 1967-1970, they will never learn, they will all perish like there father ojukwu. Well, if ambode lose lagos , Igbo will be killed, if ambode should win, Igbo will suffer, and Lagos will remain forever. At most, they will be send back to their miserable states, they will never learn, I pity them all, in times of stealing, they number one, in times of hatred they are number 1, in times of bad belle, the are number one, may all the Igbo die lie fowl. Evil people.
It was Nigeria n Igbo and it last for 3years when it will be only yorubas n Igbos I don't know how long u guys will last noise makers n for you n the person that post this are fucking bastards
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by xtervaganza(m): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
collins eze barawo omo nna ole thief gvewiri.

Beat him to coma and drown him in lagoon grin grin grin grin
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by okoye653(m): 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
Yorubas n mouth when the real deal will start now they will show what they are hmmm COWARDS
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by VickyRotex(f): 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Dragonking:

Yes do..I am very much interested but make sure you spice it up a little to add fun to it. smiley

Huh? Even without the spicing, its a long write up already undecided . Alwyt I'll try. Will post it tomorrow then smiley

1 Like

Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by justjify(m): 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
VickyRotex:

lol. No I dont. It's not my major base.

Ooh! I see.
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by rasheedmalik113: 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hw condition now wt the woman family? pleace
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by lilcashking(m): 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ymodulus:
His Name is Collins Eze.
now that the guy is a cristian all of them keep short assuming the guy is a muslim they coment will be like islam and terrorism and all those useless comment,terrorism has no thing to do religion take it or leave it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by Ymodulus: 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
Themonster:

i used to respect in you in business section

don't tell me you're a tribal bigot because it's never a quality of a good business man

chimkaire:
..you wouldn't have been missed cry cry cry sad
You are a horrible fellow angry

ojialo:
I reside n Abuja 80% in this dirty deal are Yoruba's so why u bold that name my Oga?

With due respect I pointed his name out to tell the whole world that he his Christian and not that he his Igbo. Its funny how you draw to conclusions when I never even concluded. My statement was so vague / illusory and can imply anything.

I made that name boldened to show the world, that this time he his christian, had it been he his Muslim I know the kind of comments of hate that will troll this thread.

And before you quote me wrongly. Am not christian or Muslim
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by Ymodulus: 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
lilcashking:
now that the guy is a cristian all of them keep short assuming the guy is a muslim they coment will be like islam and terrorism and all those useless comment,terrorism has no thing to do religion take it or leave it

Gosh, you are so intelligent as to why I made the comment
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by imsuboi(m): 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ymodulus:
His Name is Collins Eze.

Modified:

Believe me if he his Muslim, I know what some people on this thread would say. Now he his christian let's watch the response.

You're a beast
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by Ymodulus: 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
imsuboi:

You're a beast
That's where you get it wrong am no Muslim for you to call me a beast, am Atheist. So I have nothing against the christians. Am just stating what my view of this issue will be. Thanks one love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by imsuboi(m): 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ymodulus:

That's where you get it wrong am no Muslim for you to call me a beast, am Atheist. So I have nothing against the christians. Am just stating what my view of this issue will be. Thanks one love

It's a well known fact that you're an unrepentant tribalist.

Anything Igbo related seems to make you all "wet and h0rny"

Continue though, cardiac arrest awaits you. Pig
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by Ymodulus: 11:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
imsuboi:

Anything Igbo related seems to make your all "wet and h0rny"

This is the problem. When you speak truth they accuse you of been tribalistic. I can't lie to favour one sect. No I cant
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
xtervaganza:
kill yourself or go drown in the nearest lagoon

Personal riot. Isi agbo ncha.
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 10, 2015
Ymodulus:
His Name is Collins Eze.

Modified:

Believe me if he his Muslim, I know what some people on this thread would say. Now he his christian let's watch the response.
....mullah,quit contradicting n deceiving ur boko haram janjaweeed self,u aint trying to bring out religion only in2 this,u are profusely sweating in da pants,trying to bring tribe in2 this and have failed and btwn christians and muslims who does the bloodletting and spilling better to make da headlines?
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by Ymodulus: 1:42am On Apr 10, 2015
Rexxie:

....mullah,quit contradicting n deceiving ur boko haram janjaweeed self,u aint trying to bring out religion only in2 this,u are profusely sweating in da pants,trying to bring tribe in2 this and have failed and btwn christians and muslims who does the bloodletting and spilling better to make da headlines?
Believe whatever you want to. Even the bible is misinterpreted by same sect of Christians. Also there are different sides to a coin. Its a free world. One lobe
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 10, 2015
iluvweed:
grin

God deliver us from kidnappers and evil obas..

JAYKAY FOR GOV..
aMBo and aKIoLU FOR LAGOOn!
hmm
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 10, 2015
Ymodulus:

Believe whatever you want to. Even the bible is misinterpreted by same sect of Christians. Also there are different sides to a coin. Its a free world. One lobe
..its a free world,so u got da rights n privileges to sound n act n reason a lil'bit more intelligent than da donkey,huh?
Know wha',kiss ma arsse.
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by jimmy101231(m): 6:09am On Apr 10, 2015
Ymodulus:
His Name is Collins Eze.

Modified:

pleas let us not be religiously or regionaly fragement and already damage polity,expecially at a criticaly sensitive time like this
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by Stylaay(m): 6:54am On Apr 10, 2015
Maybe the guy had an accident and Ena don dey swear giam ontop cooked up story. Just saying o
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by Acekidc4(m): 8:00am On Apr 10, 2015
imsuboi:

Anything Igbo related seems to make your all "wet and h0rny"

Ogbeni, cool down Na, the Insults are too much na Biko
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by Fixed: 8:24am On Apr 10, 2015
Ymodulus:

With due respect I pointed his name out to tell the whole world that he his Christian and not that he his Igbo. Its funny how you draw to conclusions when I never even concluded. My statement was so vague / illusory and can imply anything.

I made that name boldened to show the world, that this time he his christian, had it been he his Muslim I know the kind of comments of hate that will troll this thread.

And before you quote me wrongly. Am not christian or Muslim
Very dumb twist. So unintelligent. Why not just be a man and apologize for the subtle attack against the Igbos?

So everyone answering an english name is now a christian? Even if my name is Ibrahimovic then I must be a christian because it is not Ibrahim.
By the way, that you are not a muslim does not make you a christian. At least, it is applicable to a tribalistic atheist like you.
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by ElekeNtioba: 8:47am On Apr 10, 2015
Ymodulus:
His Name is Collins Eze.

Modified:

loool....u made dat post to highlight his Igbo origin and when pple called u out u changed the narrative.

See ur little brain.
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by ElekeNtioba: 8:52am On Apr 10, 2015
Fixed:

Very dumb twist. So unintelligent. Why not just be a man and apologize for the subtle attack against the Igbos?

So everyone answering an english name is now a christian? Even if my name is Ibrahimovic then I must be a christian because it is not Ibrahim.
By the way, that you are not a muslim does not make you a christian. At least, it is applicable to a tribalistic atheist like you.

Nice one. The ymodulus guy is a grade one àsshole. A very pathetic creature. Keeping up appearances to hide his true nature.
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by mrdino(m): 10:37am On Apr 10, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

THIS IS HOW THEY CLAIM TO RUN THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY AND BOAST OF DEVELOPING EVERY REGION EXCEPT THEIR OWN WHICH IS RAVAGED WITH EROSION undecided

Aaaah! see wickedness, there's God o shocked
uselessgoat:
undecided

Aaaah! see wickedness, there's God o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries / Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity / Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.