Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Dehlia Umunna Appointed Clinical Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (Photo) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dehlia Umunna Appointed Clinical Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (Photo) (38907 Views)

Who Earns More Between A Professor And A Medical Consultant / Meet Haben Girma, The First Deaf-blind Graduate Of Harvard Law School.(pics) / Woman Sacked , Paid N2 ,500 As Benefit At Catholic School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dehlia Umunna Appointed Clinical Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (Photo) by freshness2020: 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
beauty cum brainy
...proudly igbo

7 Likes

Re: Dehlia Umunna Appointed Clinical Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (Photo) by slap1(m): 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
God always gives us a breathe of fresh air amidst the numerous bad news in this country. Thank You Lord.
Re: Dehlia Umunna Appointed Clinical Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (Photo) by Elzends(m): 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
Fine lady
#spreads mat and sighs''it's a beautiful day to sip my yoyo bitters''

1 Like

Re: Dehlia Umunna Appointed Clinical Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (Photo) by Rilwayne001: 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
dunkem21:
Igbo's ...everywhere you go ..

undecided
Re: Dehlia Umunna Appointed Clinical Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (Photo) by dipopooo(m): 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
dunkem21:

Simply bcoz u pple ar homeless

2 Likes

Re: Dehlia Umunna Appointed Clinical Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (Photo) by SirBlack999(m): 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
Another Igbo? I hope Oba has heard this news.

7 Likes

Re: Dehlia Umunna Appointed Clinical Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (Photo) by tucky200(m): 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
Okay...but hunger dey catch me o
Re: Dehlia Umunna Appointed Clinical Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (Photo) by SirBlack999(m): 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
I hope Oba has heard this news.

1 Like

Re: Dehlia Umunna Appointed Clinical Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (Photo) by andyprez(m): 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
GREAT ACHIEVEMENT FROM A HARDWORKING LADY

1 Like

Re: Dehlia Umunna Appointed Clinical Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (Photo) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
We are IGBOs we shine like stars no matter the environment.

9 Likes

Re: Dehlia Umunna Appointed Clinical Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (Photo) by SPDAZZY(f): 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
k
Re: Dehlia Umunna Appointed Clinical Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (Photo) by slap1(m): 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
CR9R:
make I find your trouble small. First she is a Nigeria and why are you guys feeling inferior these days. Phew. Top 3 richest in Nigeria is not Igbo,
And so what? It's not all about money! It's about spirit and self-esteem.

6 Likes

Re: Dehlia Umunna Appointed Clinical Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (Photo) by datguru: 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
Stunch
Re: Dehlia Umunna Appointed Clinical Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (Photo) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hard work pays.

And the tribalist among you,when the post of that covenant Vc among speaker in Havard,nobody turn it to yoruba thing,don't forget that there is another yoruba guy there.if we are to be looking for achievements in education base on tribe,I gat long list
Re: Dehlia Umunna Appointed Clinical Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (Photo) by ojnnaco(m): 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
GOD BLESS UMUNNA
GOD BLESS IGBOS AND
GOD BLESS NIGERIA .
am very proud of d Igbos

7 Likes

Re: Dehlia Umunna Appointed Clinical Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (Photo) by slap1(m): 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
Dominiquez:
We are IGBOs we shine like stars no matter the environment.
Even in the lagoon, it's well.
Re: Dehlia Umunna Appointed Clinical Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (Photo) by tpiadotcom: 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
Vessi:
Why have I given up on lifegrin that's my business if I don't believe I can make it in life. igbos leading the way.....

bro, I am simply asking why you're still parroting a phrase which even the original user no longer remembers.
Re: Dehlia Umunna Appointed Clinical Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (Photo) by mulattoclaro(m): 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
How I wish nigerian girls can emulate her and stop being cheap. She didn't wait for any man to get to where she is right now.

1 Like

Re: Dehlia Umunna Appointed Clinical Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (Photo) by Arysexy(m): 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
Now haters call her Nigerian, if she was found with cocaine, she will be igbo.

Continue.

Whom God has blessed no man can pull down.

We are blessed, I know Why d jealousy is real

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dehlia Umunna Appointed Clinical Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (Photo) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
dunkem21:
gbam! We no dey carry last

8 Likes

Re: Dehlia Umunna Appointed Clinical Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (Photo) by MKO4ever(m): 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
Good
Re: Dehlia Umunna Appointed Clinical Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (Photo) by manny4life(m): 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
Daresh:
She reminds me of Analeise Keating

I fear that woman... Man, she's GOODDDD

Congratulations to her
Re: Dehlia Umunna Appointed Clinical Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (Photo) by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
dunkem21:

MTN

2 Likes

Re: Dehlia Umunna Appointed Clinical Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (Photo) by aniagoluaustin(m): 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
op what are ypu doing with my wife picture..
Re: Dehlia Umunna Appointed Clinical Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (Photo) by Collynzo9: 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
I knew she would Igbo.

8 Likes

Re: Dehlia Umunna Appointed Clinical Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (Photo) by urNIGHTMARE: 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
GboyegaD:
Indeed, hard work pays. She is enjoying her rewards for her past works.
In a Nigerian mother's words, "she was not following boys up and down to see what is in between their legs while her mates were studying hard."
She don become Nigerian mothers now, shameless hypocrite. Igbos are everywhere doing their fellow Igbos proud and yuo lazy are here claiming ur useless one Nigeria while you are here destroying your own souls hating their brothers and sisters here. NONSENSE.

10 Likes

Re: Dehlia Umunna Appointed Clinical Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (Photo) by Emmahunk(m): 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
Surplus90:

http://today.law.harvard.edu/dehlia-umunna-appointed-clinical-professor-law-harvard-law/

Wait until she comes to seek an elective post in Nigeria and her certificates will suddenly be missing or she would become a celebrated illiterate who lectured in Havard without passing Primary six.
Re: Dehlia Umunna Appointed Clinical Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (Photo) by Nafikowa: 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
jeeqaa7:
We need u in naija now
Change has arrived

Need her for what in Nija, next you will also be the ones to call for her crucification just like NOI. What yeye change arrived?

2 Likes

Re: Dehlia Umunna Appointed Clinical Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (Photo) by Jokay07(m): 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
slap1:
And so what? It's not all about money! It's about spirit and self-esteem.
and the first 3 richest people in Nigeria don't have self-esteem. This guy is a clown grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I resigned my bank Job for bread-hawking -HND Holder / Can You Describe Your Job? / 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.