Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Imo Guber: Araraume Declares Support For Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Guber: Araraume Declares Support For Okorocha (2038 Views)

PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation / Questions For Okorocha, Ngige, Õnù As Buhari Visits The East / Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Guber: Araraume Declares Support For Okorocha by sova(m): 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
Last minute efforts by the People’s Democratic
Party (PDP) to reconcile the PDP governorship
candidate, Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedioha and a former
governorship aspirant of the party, Senator
Ifeayin Araraume Thursday collapsed as the
Senator, who is still laying claim to the
governorship ticket, teamed up with All
Progressives Congress (APC) governorship
candidate, Governor Rochas Okorocha.
The Senator, who commands large followership in
the State, directed his supporters to vote for the
APC candidate in the governorship election.
The directive which has dealt a damaging blow to
the chances of the PDP candidate was hailed by
APC chieftains, who described the Senator as a
distinguished Imo indigene who puts the interest
of the state ahead of party or personal
considerations.
The Nation gathered reliably that Ararraume, may
join the APC soon after the elections.
However, when contacted, the Media Assistant to
the PDP stalwart, Dr. James Okoroma, said the
Senator is not thinking of defecting to the APC
but took the decision to ensure that at least the
APC will have at least one state in the Southeast
in the overall interest of Ndigbo.
According to him, “the Senator has not joined
APC, what he did was to direct his supporters to
vote for Governor Okorocha since Imo is the only
APC state in the Southeast and he wouldn’t want
Ndigbo to lose out completely”.
Meanwhile, notable members of PDP in the State
have defected to APC; among them were two
former governorship aspirants of the party, Chief
Jerry Chukwueke and Chief Bethel Nzimako.

ORisun: http://thenationonlineng.net/new/imo-guber-araraume-declares-support-for-okorocha/
Re: Imo Guber: Araraume Declares Support For Okorocha by Beesluv: 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
Good news. Up change
Re: Imo Guber: Araraume Declares Support For Okorocha by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
cheesy cheesy

Sai Rochas!

2 Likes

Re: Imo Guber: Araraume Declares Support For Okorocha by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
Rochas is good to go.

1 Like

Re: Imo Guber: Araraume Declares Support For Okorocha by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
Rochas is good to go. My people my people

3 Likes

Re: Imo Guber: Araraume Declares Support For Okorocha by stan241(m): 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
The question then becomes who exactly is backing/is going to vote for Ihedioha during the election, that dude should have remained in the house of reps but then again we his constituents are happy he didn't
Re: Imo Guber: Araraume Declares Support For Okorocha by kahal29: 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wow........ Great move
Re: Imo Guber: Araraume Declares Support For Okorocha by mcdc: 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
FORGET , PDP IS AHEAD OF THEM. NO WAY FOR APC. STORY....

2 Likes

Re: Imo Guber: Araraume Declares Support For Okorocha by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
Let apc control Imo, Apga win Abia, Enugu pdp, Ebonyi Pdp, Anambra Apga, I want competition in all our states among our governors.
Re: Imo Guber: Araraume Declares Support For Okorocha by doctokwus: 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
This is what right thinking Ibos shud be doing. It makes a lot of sense that APC should control an eastern state less PDP carries on its blatant rape of d eastern region knowing it wud always win elections there by hook or crook.
If only there would be free/fair elections in abia,that's one state I know is ripe for taking by any other party than PDP. 16yrs of PDP rule in abia state has been a nightmare that its sometimes hoped that democracy had never been allowed to set foot in that state.
Without any fear of contradiction I can boldly say a madman would have governed abia better than d 16 yrs of both Orjis.

1 Like

Re: Imo Guber: Araraume Declares Support For Okorocha by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
doctokwus:
This is what right thinking Ibos shud be doing. It makes a lot of sense that APC should control an eastern state less PDP carries on its blatant rape of d eastern region knowing it wud always win elections there by hook or crook.
If only there would be free/fair elections in abia,that's one state I know is ripe for taking by any other party than PDP. 16yrs of PDP rule in abia state has been a nightmare that its sometimes hoped that democracy had never been allowed to set foot in that state.
Without any fear of contradiction I can boldly say a madman would have governed abia better than d 16 yrs of both Orjis.
I know Orji Kalu didn't do so well but comparing him with TA Orji is being unfair to OUK. TA is failure personified undecided
Re: Imo Guber: Araraume Declares Support For Okorocha by Esinasinla: 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
mcdc:
FORGET , PDP IS AHEAD OF THEM. NO WAY FOR APC. STORY....
prophet, for ur info larger percent of those who voted 4 PDP during d presidential election did so on the basis of tribalistic sentiment.The game ll surely change this time around Rochas is well on ground in Imo!
Re: Imo Guber: Araraume Declares Support For Okorocha by kahal29: 3:55am On Apr 10, 2015
Esinasinla:
prophet, for ur info larger percent of those who voted 4 PDP during d presidential election did so on the basis of tribalistic sentiment.The game ll surely change this time around Rochas is well on ground in Imo!

Seconded
Re: Imo Guber: Araraume Declares Support For Okorocha by kahal29: 5:33am On Apr 10, 2015
IdiAmin1:
I know Orji Kalu didn't do so well but comparing him with TA Orji is being unfair to OUK. TA is failure personified undecided

Seconded
Re: Imo Guber: Araraume Declares Support For Okorocha by sova(m): 7:36am On Apr 10, 2015
kahal29:

Seconded
I concur
kahal29:

OUK gave them TA even when TA was under EFCC custody, OUK rigged the election. TA is a scammer and a disgrace to the entire Igbo.

[quote author=CaptainOjemba post=32537472]Let apc control Imo, Apga win Abia, Enugu pdp, Ebonyi Pdp, Anambra Apga, I want competition in all our states among our governors.
kahal29:

True yan

Seconded

I concur

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Answer This Question With All Sincerity / Lagos Business Man, OKEY DIMOJI Is Dead! + How Nigeria Police Caused His Death / Fayose 2.0, Atroubling Start..demolish Apc Members House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.