Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

An Open Letter To My Ekiti People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To My Ekiti People (416 Views)

Fayose Blasts FG, Miyetti Allah Over Threat On Ekiti People / Fayemi Distributes Food Items To Ekiti People / This Question Is Strictly For My Ekiti Brethren..Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To My Ekiti People by BestGovernance(f): 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
My Dear people of Ekiti, it is high time we rose up against all political odds that about to give us a bad world record; a state where same governor will be impeached twice.
We should remember that we have toiled this part before and the cost became unbearable. We had about three to four governors in 3 years, first state to have state of emergency in SW, non indigene as governor, guber polls with run off election, 13:13 lawmakers saga, death tolls of citizens and worst more.
All these happened through external forces that feasted on our impatience, ignorance and hatred.
According to Groucho Marx, "Politics is the act of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it correctly and applying the wrong remedies". This is a clarion call to the two warring camps to reconsider their current actions and further steps.

Genesis of the current tide started when Fayemi accepted defeat and his party acted vice versa, when judiciary revisited eligibility suit to frustrate peoples' mandate, when Speaker Omirin prophesied to be Acting Governor, when governance issues were abandoned by APC lawmakers.
All these led to factional speakers, shutdown of legislative roles, minority ratifying cabinet and budget, unbecoming adverts and prophecies against GMB by Fayose.

Now impeachment gate, Ekiti, land of honour and knowledge, evil must not happen again on this land.
Let all stakeholders put hands on desk to savage our state from this disgrace. Both parties should put away partisanship for democracy to benefit Ekiti people. Fayose might have committed fouls while Omirin and his party might not be absolutely right.
Allowing external forces to decide our fortunes again will do us more harms than good.

Please let peace reign.

Long live Ekiti,
Long live Nigeria
Re: An Open Letter To My Ekiti People by stjsd(m): 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ok
Re: An Open Letter To My Ekiti People by domopps(m): 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
Thank God you said Fayose has committed fouls!

So let him answer to the clarion call now! Or ain't you sad as his bringing shame and reproach to the entire EKITI, constituting Nuisance, Ranting violence and Vomiting uproars plus knowing fully well that he got to the seat unlawfully!

Since Fayose has changed his name to GHANA and he must go! Even GEJ just advised him to resign in other to maintain his dignity than for him 2 be forced out of that seat and set world bad record

Team Change

Cheeeers
Re: An Open Letter To My Ekiti People by raumdeuter: 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
All the illegality and abuse of office by Fayose must be revisited. Starting with the EKitigate tapes where we heard the rigging plans implemented

Jonathan contested when Fayemi was governor, Did you see Kayode Fayemi launching attacks on Jonathan of the PDP wishing him dead, or telling the world he wears pampers

Fayose brought all these shame to Ekiti and must be removed by due process of impeachment

Thuggery has no place in EKiti

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Allenware Laptop / 2015 Gubernatorial Elecn In Sokoto Would Be D Most Interesting In Nigeria?? / APC Boycott Akwa Ibom Guber Polls, Demands Cancellation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.