Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,525 members, 7,826,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

How Genuine Is MLM Networking Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Genuine Is MLM Networking Business (1637 Views)

How Genuine Is E-business Network (EBN)? / I Want A New And Good Networking Business To Do. / Networking Business: Forever Living Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Genuine Is MLM Networking Business by Nafizzey(m): 11:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hello good evening nairalanders. Please I need your contributions and advices pertaining this
Earlier today morning I came across a friend in a bar where we were watching football match in a bar and gradually conversation ensued ..
He started to introduce me into the kind of business he is into. Presently he is trying to sway me into the business by telling me all the benefit I stand to benefit if I register with the company. That the business is very rewarding and has changed so many ordinary lives into millionaires.

The business is all about Networking company (i.e Multi Level Marketing) where you will register with them and become one of their products distributor . The Company’ name is AIM (Alliance in Motion) Global Incorporation. They have an office here in Nigeria in Abuja, Lagos and some other states

My question to fellow nairalanders here is, is anyone here into this kind of business? What is the business secret? What are advantages and disadvantages of the business? How is the return on investment like? and finally is it adviceable for one to invest in this kind of business?

Registration fee to be a member of the company is 36,000. Presently I’m skeptical as to whether to register with the company tomorrow or not as this is my first time coming across this kind of business.
Thanks
Re: How Genuine Is MLM Networking Business by eleko1: 11:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
U are not the only one in dis dilemma.U register with 36k and make 91.200k the same day sad,638.400k in a week shocked,2,553,600k in a Month ? I aint a gambler,can't stake a kobo in such venture.U may give it a try undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Genuine Is MLM Networking Business by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
Its as genuine as sh*t
Re: How Genuine Is MLM Networking Business by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 10, 2015
Don't get involved. It is 100% fraud. Don't be tempted. Its 419.
Re: How Genuine Is MLM Networking Business by Tradesrunner(m): 7:21am On Apr 10, 2015
MLM used to be real at first but nowadays scammers are now using it to expliot people
Re: How Genuine Is MLM Networking Business by skyblast: 7:37am On Apr 10, 2015
go online and do your research, mlm has bin around for ages, I joined alliance a year ago and my income is crazy, but to be honest there is work to be done, real work, if you don't have the work discipline pls don't near it. marketing is my passion so I am having a ball doing it, the issue is know thyself.don't approach it with a lottery mentality like we present it when we want to recruit new distributors or else you would be disappointed.that's why it called networking and not netplaying or netsitting.best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: How Genuine Is MLM Networking Business by Nafizzey(m): 10:42am On Apr 13, 2015
Thanks people for your contributions. please more inputs needed from first hand & experience minds as I decide on the course of action to take....
Re: How Genuine Is MLM Networking Business by Akdams(m): 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
Networking is real and working.

Most are not scam. accept you didnt perform your own side of the deal.

But my brother no free money any where you have to work.
the usual 8 am to 5 pm normal kind of work. if you copy.
Re: How Genuine Is MLM Networking Business by kayangel(f): 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
Op, i agree with Akdams. Networking is real if you register with genuine companies. The cash in networking is achievable but with determination and hardwork. Sometimes i meet with people that say networking is scam but in most cases is either the fall into the wrong company or greedy networker. And most networkers will hide most flaws of a said company till you register. So my dear look well,you can even google on the said company. Try to see people's testmonies etc. You can reach me through my email id kossymine@gmail.com. I will be glad to know the name of the company involved. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: How Genuine Is MLM Networking Business by Akdams(m): 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nafizzey:
Thanks people for your contributions. please more inputs needed from first hand & experience minds as I decide on the course of action to take....

Think GLC
Re: How Genuine Is MLM Networking Business by omariojake: 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
Why MLM?
Of course you already have your financial goal. You have a way to get there. But having another way or indeed multiple ways to get there cannot be a bad thing can it? Assuming things didn't work out with your way of choice, does it mean that you will have to settle for a mediocre lifestyle?

MLM experience without education, training and practice is usually rubbish. Imagine someone complaining about his driving experience without any education, training and practice. I mean the dude should be doing some thanksgiving in the church not complaining.

So MLM is not bad if the company behind it is genuine and you are a MLM litrate.
I likened MLM to the long ladder in a snake and ladder game. It is a financial leverage that can dramatically change your lifestyle all of a sudden. But first, you need your education which you can get for free @ www.omariojake..com

NOTICE!!!!!
I haven't tried to sell you any opportunity and I wouldn't even bother to. When you understand what MLM truly is without all the hype and sweet talks, you will decide how you want to proceed and if this kind of business is for you or not.

For those who say they can't do this business because they cannot speak to strangers or approach people or don't wont to disturb their friends and family, well I guess we've moved passed that now because I'm solving all those problems right now just by typing this and I don't feel a thing. I'm probably laying on my bed with just my boxers on. And you are not my family member or friend yet. You came here trying to get good information about MLM and I have that ready for you on my website.

Guess what?, you are not the only person searching for more information about MLM. Others are out there. Offline and online and yes, they are all searching just like you.

So how about getting some information and training for free? Visit www.omariojake..com

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Snacks Selling Business In Nigeria (full Post) / 7 Common Mistakes Startup Entrepreneur Makes / Wig Making ..learn How To Make The Most Versatile Wig From A Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.