Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

I Want A New And Good Networking Business To Do. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want A New And Good Networking Business To Do. (2789 Views)

4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / New Networking Business / Understanding Networking Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A New And Good Networking Business To Do. by Chinyeaka85(f): 8:46am On Feb 01, 2016
Do you have a new networking business with good marketing plan in town? Contact me on 09082943342 or 08038988696. Let's do the biz.
Re: I Want A New And Good Networking Business To Do. by Chinyeaka85(f): 9:31am On Feb 01, 2016
I have been into networking since 2006 and am good at what I do.
Re: I Want A New And Good Networking Business To Do. by stanleyuzoh022: 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
I have a very good one that has really proven it worth.
You can call, or whatsapp on: 08063692181
Re: I Want A New And Good Networking Business To Do. by stechi(m): 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
Chinyeaka85:
Do you have a new networking business with good marketing plan in town? Contact me on 09082943342 or 08038988696. Let's do the biz.

Where are you based and are you on whatsapp?
When we keep trying to convince people about this new MLM company that is barely 2years+ and have changed lives positively through its unique free skill acquisition cum financial empowerment services after a ONE-TIME donation of less than N7,000, many were doubting its genuineness but as at today,many positive minded people that keyed into the organization are smiling (including me).
Just click on the first link in my signature for details and if you want more information.

WARNING: Its strictly for people who are ready to work for their money because IT IS NOT A GET-RICH-QUICK business....please.
Re: I Want A New And Good Networking Business To Do. by aloeman15(m): 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
Na wa for una o! You guys can't just give him company name to do research, he must contact you first?!
Shuu!
Guy, instead of unconfirmed testimonials, google mlm.nigeria and visit the site of any company that catches your eye.
Shikena

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want A New And Good Networking Business To Do. by imhere: 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
Network marketing business is one of the major sector that is employing many people who are jobless as well as empowering those who are already working. There are many Multi Level Marketing businesses in Nigeria, new ones are adding to it. To make it quickly in such companies you have to be amongst the early lead. Celgivity is approaching two years in Nigeria, Norland is just a year old. The new one in town now is PurXCel just got approved few months ago in the Nigeria health sector.

If you are interested in making good money or in becoming a millionaire take advantage of this starting period. Other Networking companies are already overcrowded before you can make money you have to put in more energy (effort), which is not easy. With PurXCel you can smile to the bank because there is enough room to occupy and grow.

What makes any networking company established and growing is the efficacy of their products. So many of these food supplements share similarities in that they do almost the same thing. But at the same time each has its on peculiarly. For instance; Norland products can terminate fibroid without surgery outstandingly, celgivity is known for fertility. Now not just that PurXCel does all of this but it is outstandingly known for eye treatment.

Call: o8o-359-654o5
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: I Want A New And Good Networking Business To Do. by imhere: 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
Pure Networking Company is the only MLM that has the best payment plans.
1. You will make money from referal
2. You will get paid outrightly for any person you registered unlike other MLM that will pay you after bringing two or five persons.
3. Your point will keep accumulating even after being paid for registering someone
4. Your points won't be wiped out when you are not able to sign in another person. Unlike some companies that will wipe out your points if you are not active within a month; either by buying products or registering someone
5. You make money even if you buy 1 bottle of supplement.

People are seriously making money from Pure Company, join today to make money too.
PurXcel is one of the Pure products that is receiving good purchase.

Call: 080 -359-65-405 to join our fast growing team.
Re: I Want A New And Good Networking Business To Do. by imhere: 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
I am yet to see any MLM that is so rewarding as Pure Life. Under 1 month I am already a bronze director. Not just that their bonus plan is fantastic but their products are very effective . Especially purxcel for eye treatment.
Call: o8o-359-654o5
Re: I Want A New And Good Networking Business To Do. by RAGPTeamLeader: 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
Nigerians can't do without airtime and data no matter how hard we try.

They are essential to the extent we must borrow them even if we don't have money to pay immediately.

So knowing this, we should find a way to make money using these products since they have proven MUST NEED to the society at large.

That's why RECHARGE AND GET PAID offers Nigerians the platform to leverage on these products.

Not just to make money when we buy and sell the products; but also when other Nigerians buy the products.

I will be glad to educate u more on how Recharge And Get Paid works.

How RECHARGE AND GET PAID Works.
Video, Audio and written Explanations:

https://stanimart.com/recharge-and-get-paid-nigeria-how-does-it-works-how-to-register/
Re: I Want A New And Good Networking Business To Do. by RAGPTeamLeader: 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
WhatsApp or call: 08162199026

RAGPTeamLeader:
Nigerians can't do without airtime and data no matter how hard we try.

They are essential to the extent we must borrow them even if we don't have money to pay immediately.

So knowing this, we should find a way to make money using these products since they have proven MUST NEED to the society at large.

That's why RECHARGE AND GET PAID offers Nigerians the platform to leverage on these products.

Not just to make money when we buy and sell the products; but also when other Nigerians buy the products.

I will be glad to educate u more on how Recharge And Get Paid works.

How RECHARGE AND GET PAID Works.
Video, Audio and written Explanations:

https://stanimart.com/recharge-and-get-paid-nigeria-how-does-it-works-how-to-register/
Re: I Want A New And Good Networking Business To Do. by jayaim: 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
Baba try Forsage, is decentralized meaning nobody controls it. Unlike other business. Is built on ethereum block chain. *WHAT IS A SMART CONTRACT?*
Smart contracts are scripts (computer codes) written in programming languages. It is a visible code and cannot be changed because exists over BLOCKCHAIN technology.

A smart Contract is a decentralized wallet system built inside of blockchain technology itself.
*Forget all these grammar*��
what it means is that a smart Contract will continue to exist as long as block chain exists.

*Decentralized means that...*
It is a 100% transparent
Once a smart Contract is launched the admin has no control over it that means it cannot crash and your account cannot be hacked so it comes with absolutely no risk�
All payments in a Smart Contract are instant that means our money goes to our wallets (equivalent of bank account) Instantly it doesn't require withdrawals as payments are Instant. It pays like wide fire. Ethereum is being predicted to hit $2,000 by December. Now is just $390. Do the maths
Re: I Want A New And Good Networking Business To Do. by Shewun1234: 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
Chinyeaka85:
which ia your whatsapp number
Re: I Want A New And Good Networking Business To Do. by Yadizzy: 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
The best networking business so far us Super life..
You can check out on the internet, it's one of the best paying networking business so far.
So when you are ready to join, contact me on 08064919563..
Remember a good networking is one that has products that sells itself.

Check out SUPER LIFE now
Re: I Want A New And Good Networking Business To Do. by Openbusiness: 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
Chinyeaka85:
Sell my products and earn 10% commission. If you're interested, WhatsApp me.
Re: I Want A New And Good Networking Business To Do. by definateli: 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
CHY mall e-commerce is the best
Re: I Want A New And Good Networking Business To Do. by Hope4all967(f): 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
Am following
Re: I Want A New And Good Networking Business To Do. by opomulero(m): 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
jayaim:
Baba try Forsage, is decentralized meaning nobody controls it. Unlike other business. Is built on ethereum block chain. *WHAT IS A SMART CONTRACT?*
Smart contracts are scripts (computer codes) written in programming languages. It is a visible code and cannot be changed because exists over BLOCKCHAIN technology.

A smart Contract is a decentralized wallet system built inside of blockchain technology itself.
*Forget all these grammar*��
what it means is that a smart Contract will continue to exist as long as block chain exists.

*Decentralized means that...*
It is a 100% transparent
Once a smart Contract is launched the admin has no control over it that means it cannot crash and your account cannot be hacked so it comes with absolutely no risk�
All payments in a Smart Contract are instant that means our money goes to our wallets (equivalent of bank account) Instantly it doesn't require withdrawals as payments are Instant. It pays like wide fire. Ethereum is being predicted to hit $2,000 by December. Now is just $390. Do the maths

best is to buy and keep, no minning for tron

to buy @ d cheapest, register and buy at:

https://app.roqqu.com/signup?ref=cnI2wtRf5qiim0XNwN5R

u can even sell and send the naira straight to ur bank account.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of Opening A Xiaomi Store In Nigeria / Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy / What Can U Invest 3,000,000 In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.