Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,665 members, 7,840,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Again Ime Umanah Fires Akpabio Through Reply- You Demanded $2m From Me On Contra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again Ime Umanah Fires Akpabio Through Reply- You Demanded $2m From Me On Contra (786 Views)

EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym / Burial Of Ime Sampson Umanah In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Dr. Ime Umanah Dies Mysteriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Again Ime Umanah Fires Akpabio Through Reply- You Demanded $2m From Me On Contra by blog4all(m): 11:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
Again Ime Umanah fires Akpabio through reply- You Demanded $2m from me on contract awarded, and I told you that I don’t give kickbacks

Dr Ime Umanah Responds to Akpabio’s Reply

REJOINDER TO GODSWILL AKPABIO’S REPLY TO MY OPEN LETTER, “BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE”

His Excellency,

Chief, Sir, (Dr) Obong Godswill Obot Akpabio. CON, April 9th, 2915.
Government House,
Uyo,

Akwa Ibom State

Gov. Akpabio,
I am really happy that you have come out from your hiding to make some statements, purportedly in response to my several published letters to you. The so-called response is vintage Godswill Obot Akpabio, the known 419 kingpin; it was a cocktail of lies, undignified language and childish flip-flops. From your so-called response, it will be easy for the average man in the street to know the caliber of man that has been running the affairs of this state. If the allegations you are peddling in your reply are anything to go by, then I can understand the level of not just your intelligence as a person, but the standard of information at your disposal.

As a governor, one would have expected that you have sound means of intelligence gathering and credible information gathering apparatus at your disposal. But true to type, you have just exhibited the traits of a thorough breed street rumour monger and shameless mudslinger.

I am going to dignify your undignified write-up with paragraph by paragraph response, to show how shallow and unintelligent you are even as a “lawyer”. I am not entirely surprised that your reasoning and your actions show a man drunk by the sudden thrust of fortune, especially when one takes a good look at your background of deprivation and uncertain parentage (one of the Akpabios, had during the 2006 primary election campaigns, told the world that you are not from the family and you have often been heard lamenting that instead of taking care of your schooling, your uncles were more interested in who inherits your mother). With such a background it is easy for one, like Godswill Akpabio, to see himself as a god, with the new turn of events.

Read More @ http://www.thekillerpunch.com/again-ime-umanah-fires-akpabio-through-reply-you-demanded-2m-from-me-on-contract-awarded-and-i-told-you-that-i-dont-give-kickbacks/
Re: Again Ime Umanah Fires Akpabio Through Reply- You Demanded $2m From Me On Contra by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 10, 2015
Mthcew , very stuuupid source

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP Won 12 Seats As APC Rejects The Results In Kogi State House Of Assembly Poll / Boko Haram Renames Group - Islamic State In West Africa / PDP Extends Lead In Taraba Gov Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.