Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

ALERT: Rigging In Lagos!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ALERT: Rigging In Lagos!! (1807 Views)

Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot / US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom / Alleged Massive Rigging In Rivers State Ward 8 Unit 6 Rumuomasi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALERT: Rigging In Lagos!! by baye2023(m): 12:51am On Apr 10, 2015
I just got this info. Please spread like wildfire to put a stop to their evil plans..Heard the president is currently in Lagos sef..

Re: ALERT: Rigging In Lagos!! by tit(f): 12:56am On Apr 10, 2015
mumu,
so na one small car fit rig election of 2 million possible voters in lagos?

8 Likes

Re: ALERT: Rigging In Lagos!! by podosci(m): 1:04am On Apr 10, 2015
how many result sheets do you think is required for Lagos state?
All you need is to send new result sheets to the Collation officers in lagos and it is finished
People would just be voting, not knowing somebody somewhere is filling is own result into the result sheet

5 Likes

Re: ALERT: Rigging In Lagos!! by Seye25(m): 1:06am On Apr 10, 2015
At least ballot papers are in d car. Even one ballot paper can make a difference. Please let's alert the security personnel
Re: ALERT: Rigging In Lagos!! by Jwonder4eva: 1:09am On Apr 10, 2015
Mtcheew! A fee Cee be spreading lies since the time of Adam........ Me too i saw buhari and tinubu inside a lexus jeep filled with ballot boxes and result sheets....

And BTW
That is an innoson suv and not kia with an abbreviation "IVM" google Innoson suv and you will see what am saying and secondly i can't see any ballot box in the vehicle and you think if PDP wants to rig, u will have d power to go and take pic of the car they want to use in rigging.. Smh.. Liars

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ALERT: Rigging In Lagos!! by Ray360: 1:11am On Apr 10, 2015
hmm
Re: ALERT: Rigging In Lagos!! by Ray360: 1:14am On Apr 10, 2015
rigging requires some level of expertise. I don't think this is it. all they need do is to doctor the figures. people will just be voting without knowing that everything had been finalised.

1 Like

Re: ALERT: Rigging In Lagos!! by braine(m): 1:24am On Apr 10, 2015
tit:
mumu,

Well, you're not sharp enough. They don't need 'millions' to rig.

3 Likes

Re: ALERT: Rigging In Lagos!! by Chanchit: 1:43am On Apr 10, 2015
tit:
mumu,

Na u be The real mumu here, that suv is enough to rig, all they need to transport is the election sheet, ballot paper na waste of time and space.

1 Like

Re: ALERT: Rigging In Lagos!! by mrofficial(m): 2:24am On Apr 10, 2015
Jwonder4eva:
Mtcheew! A fee Cee be spreading lies since the time of Adam........ Me too i saw buhari and tinubu inside a lexus jeep filled with ballot boxes and result sheets....

And BTW
That is an innoson suv and not kia with an abbreviation "IVM" google Innoson suv and you will see what am saying and secondly i can't see any ballot box in the vehicle and you think if PDP wants to rig, u will have d power to go and take pic of the car they want to use in rigging.. Smh.. Liars

Why didn't you search Kia Mohave on Google before posting the trash up there?

That's a Kia Mohave.

1 Like

Re: ALERT: Rigging In Lagos!! by afoo02(m): 3:20am On Apr 10, 2015
You go always meet jagaban infront......

2 Likes

Re: ALERT: Rigging In Lagos!! by owobokiri(m): 3:31am On Apr 10, 2015
APC is genuinely worried about Lagos. . That is a good sign. "Change" is finally coming to Alausa. .

5 Likes

Re: ALERT: Rigging In Lagos!! by Osakah24(m): 4:15am On Apr 10, 2015
Lies that bind,LAGOS NEEDS CHANGE TOO.

4 Likes

Re: ALERT: Rigging In Lagos!! by Nobody: 4:49am On Apr 10, 2015
Jwonder4eva:

And BTW

So even if the ballot boxes were to be in that SUV, would they have been placed on top of the SUV because there's absolutely no sense in you saying you can't see the boxes when obviously the SUV's glass is tinted.
Re: ALERT: Rigging In Lagos!! by Nobody: 4:53am On Apr 10, 2015
tit:
mumu,

So u're still alive? I expected you to have relocated to ....................... Benghazi grin
Re: ALERT: Rigging In Lagos!! by baye2023(m): 6:33am On Apr 10, 2015
tit:
mumu,

You are lady nd u should mind what you say, cant you read that the car is transporting electoral materials meant for rigging? Think with you brain not hand..
Re: ALERT: Rigging In Lagos!! by arsetalks(m): 6:37am On Apr 10, 2015
tit:
mumu,
You are the world class Mumu here. That small car can accommodate at least 200k ballot papers or even more and you and I know the difference between "Just kidding" and Ambode won't be that wide.

1 Like

Re: ALERT: Rigging In Lagos!! by diportivo: 6:52am On Apr 10, 2015
Jwonder4eva:

And BTW
That is an innoson suv and not kia with an abbreviation "IVM" google Innoson suv and you will see what am saying

shocked angry embarassed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: ALERT: Rigging In Lagos!! by me1234: 6:56am On Apr 10, 2015
Stop this propaganda and lies. Hmmmmmm. God bless Nigeria
Re: ALERT: Rigging In Lagos!! by Bowaley17(m): 8:50am On Apr 10, 2015
Let everyone do what dey like
Re: ALERT: Rigging In Lagos!! by tit(f): 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
arsetalks:
You are the world class Mumu here. That small car can accommodate at least 200k ballot papers or even more and you and I know the difference between "Just kidding" and Ambode won't be that wide.

it looks like you have rigged before

1 Like

Re: ALERT: Rigging In Lagos!! by sosanova: 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
No APC or Thief-nubu propaganda fashioned against Jimi KolaWole Agbaje the real Lagosian shall prosper

Re: ALERT: Rigging In Lagos!! by arsetalks(m): 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
tit:

it looks like you have rigged before
I "rigged" you from male to female
Re: ALERT: Rigging In Lagos!! by Princess042(f): 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
APC try another method!!!
This propaganda is no longer working

1 Like

Re: ALERT: Rigging In Lagos!! by FrankOguns(m): 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
APC agent, how much were you paid?

(1) (Reply)

Your Best Minister Under Gej Regime . / Buhari Reading Listed Potential Members Of His Cabinet From Paper(picture) / Almost New Toyota Highlander Jeep Pure Tokunbo Exellent Condition 2010 Model Neg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.