Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,373 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Orekoya's Update: Nanny Demands N15M For Kidnapped Children - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Orekoya's Update: Nanny Demands N15M For Kidnapped Children (45164 Views)

Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) / How We Kidnapped Children From Churches- Suspect Speaks (Pictured) / The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orekoya's Update: Nanny Demands N15M For Kidnapped Children by thunder74(m): 7:26am On Apr 10, 2015
rileyy:
And when the devil kiss their asses, don't come here n complain. So you value the lives of your children than money uhn? Wonder shall never end, pls don't bring a child to this to suffer, protect and provide for them

Are you married with kids ma/sir? If not, don't comment yet until you understand what I am talking about.

1 Like

Re: Orekoya's Update: Nanny Demands N15M For Kidnapped Children by Juzzybabe(f): 7:27am On Apr 10, 2015
May God expose her,AMEN!
Re: Orekoya's Update: Nanny Demands N15M For Kidnapped Children by Basildvalour(m): 7:29am On Apr 10, 2015
Uniqueempress:
Nawa... why didn't the man stay @ home too.mtchewww...she employed nanny cause she has to work! not because she needs company...I wonder how some men think sha. Nawa... why didn't the man stay @ home too.mtchewww...she employed nanny cause she has to work! not because she needs company...I wonder how some men think sha.
exactly my qst....since the man cares so much about his kids more than the wife,he should quit his job and stay with them.....ungrateful bunch of people ...if u work,trouble....when u are a house wife,u worth nothing....abegiii
Re: Orekoya's Update: Nanny Demands N15M For Kidnapped Children by iyobs7(f): 7:29am On Apr 10, 2015
Trustworthiness:

I think you should wonder how you women of today thinks. That is why there is the need for two people going into marriage should first go for counselling before marriage.

Marriage is about mutual responsibility. The duty of a man in a marriage is to fetch for the family the financial needs, while the responsibility of the woman in a marriage is home keeping which include the children upbringing. The end result of we human trying to change God design is this kind of problem of children being kidnapped.

I am not saying women should not have a source of income. But the source of income shouldn't be the type that will prevent her from carrying out her primary responsibility in her matrimonial home.

To me this act of women going out to source financial income with men, from morning till night, leaving the home to a stranger is totally not civilization but a way we create more problem to ourselves in the society.

We are not in a patriarchal society. The women has equal rights to do whatever they please. Please do not drag us back because you cannot stand the effect and consequences of a patriarchal society with the current economic hardship in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Orekoya's Update: Nanny Demands N15M For Kidnapped Children by endeedike(m): 7:31am On Apr 10, 2015
Grow some brains......the woman abandoned her kids to a total stranger on her first of resumptiom...a nanny she got from OLX site.. and you are bringing Mbu into this trash?

Koroaso:
*********IN A COUNTRY WHERE PRIORITIES WERE RIGHTLY PLACED POLICE COMMISSIONER MBU WOULD HAVE SET TO WORK TO FIND THE MISSING KIDS*********

********BUT SINCE THE KIDS DONT BELONG TO PATIENCE JONATHAN,I GUESS HE DONT GIVE A DAMN**********

********CHIBOK GIRLS HAVE NOT BEEN FOUND,NOW KIDS ARE KIDNAPPED IN THEIR OWN HOMES.....THE YOUNG DESERVES TO GROW,AND THEY DESERVE PROTECTION THATS THE FIRST PRIORITY OF ANY SANE GOVERNMENT *********

********WHEN OKONJI IWEALA'S MOM WAS KIDNAPPED,WHEN JONATHANS UNCLE WAS KIDNAPPED WE ALL SAW AND HEARD THE ACTION********

*******WHEN IS AN ORDINARY NIGERIANS LIFE GOING TO MATTER ?........WHY DO WE KILL OURSELVES TO VOTE THIS PEOPLE WHO DO NOT REALLY GIVE A DAMN ABOUT US**********

********IF IT WAS TO START CHASING GOVERNOR AMAECHI LIKE HE WAS IN LOVE,HE WOULD BE STOKED***********

********A COUNTRY WITH MISPLACED PRIORITIES KIDS GO MISSING ONLY TO BE DISCUSSED ON SOCIAL MEDIA...BUT WHEN ONE OBA SAYS PEOPLE SHOULD JUMP IN THE LAGOON THE WHOLE NATION THINKS THATS NEWS**********

GMB/PYO

1 Like

Re: Orekoya's Update: Nanny Demands N15M For Kidnapped Children by Emmahunk(m): 7:32am On Apr 10, 2015
emusmith:
A nanny, Mary Akinloye, who allegedly kidnapped three kids in the Surulere area of Lagos State has demanded N15m from the victim’s parents, PUNCH Metro has learnt.

Our correspondent learnt that the family was contacted on Thursday by the suspect and others, who were suspected to be members of her group. They were said to have demanded the N15m as ransom.

PUNCH Metro had reported on Wednesday that the Orekoya family had posted information on OLX, an online sales portal, seeking the service of a nanny.

Our correspondent reported that Akinloye indicated interest and gave the Orekoyas the contacts of two people who she said were her relatives.It was reported that the family agreed to formalilse documentation with the purported relatives before the week ran out.

After the 23-year-old resumed for work on Tuesday, she was said to have taken the three children ─ Aderomola (11 months old), Adedamola (4 years old), Demola (6 years old) ─ out, while their parents were away.

She had since not returned. A family friend, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said the kidnappers contacted the family and demanded N15m on Thursday.

The information was confirmed by another friend who put up the post on a social medium, Facebook.
He said, “Is it a crime to employ a house help? The kidnappers have demanded N15m.”

Efforts to reach the family were abortive as they continued to reject calls made to their lines.
They also did not reply to three text messages sent to them on the matter.

The Police Public Relations, Kenneth Nwosu, said investigations were on.
He said, “Investigations are on and that is all I can say for now.

“There are things you do that can jeopardise investigation.
“What is important in a case like this is to ensure that the children are returned hale and hearty. There are information you may have and if you disclose it, you could break the line of communication. So, we are still on the matter to ensure the safe return of the kids.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/nanny-demands-n15m-for-kidnapped-lagos-children/

Getting a stranger online to take charge of your children and home because of career or business pursuit. Hmmm.
Some ugly and deadly mistakes we all make in our lives.
May God cause the kidnappers to make a MISTAKE that will lead to their arrest and the recovery of the children.

1 Like

Re: Orekoya's Update: Nanny Demands N15M For Kidnapped Children by emmabest2000(m): 7:33am On Apr 10, 2015
xage:
Pray to God not human.

They will be safely returned to their mother's arm InshaaAllah or in the name of God.

Why IJN? If he's that powerful he wouldn't have been murdered

Only God we should pray to henceforth.OK

I'm scolding this into your brains bcoz u make the same mistakes every time.

onuku odeku.

3 Likes

Re: Orekoya's Update: Nanny Demands N15M For Kidnapped Children by Babatea07(m): 7:33am On Apr 10, 2015
Thank God the kids are still Alive..
emusmith:
A nanny, Mary Akinloye, who allegedly kidnapped three kids in the Surulere area of Lagos State has demanded N15m from the victim’s parents, PUNCH Metro has learnt.

Our correspondent learnt that the family was contacted on Thursday by the suspect and others, who were suspected to be members of her group. They were said to have demanded the N15m as ransom.

PUNCH Metro had reported on Wednesday that the Orekoya family had posted information on OLX, an online sales portal, seeking the service of a nanny.

Our correspondent reported that Akinloye indicated interest and gave the Orekoyas the contacts of two people who she said were her relatives.It was reported that the family agreed to formalilse documentation with the purported relatives before the week ran out.

After the 23-year-old resumed for work on Tuesday, she was said to have taken the three children ─ Aderomola (11 months old), Adedamola (4 years old), Demola (6 years old) ─ out, while their parents were away.

She had since not returned. A family friend, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said the kidnappers contacted the family and demanded N15m on Thursday.

The information was confirmed by another friend who put up the post on a social medium, Facebook.
He said, “Is it a crime to employ a house help? The kidnappers have demanded N15m.”

Efforts to reach the family were abortive as they continued to reject calls made to their lines.
They also did not reply to three text messages sent to them on the matter.

The Police Public Relations, Kenneth Nwosu, said investigations were on.
He said, “Investigations are on and that is all I can say for now.

“There are things you do that can jeopardise investigation.
“What is important in a case like this is to ensure that the children are returned hale and hearty. There are information you may have and if you disclose it, you could break the line of communication. So, we are still on the matter to ensure the safe return of the kids.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/nanny-demands-n15m-for-kidnapped-lagos-children/
Re: Orekoya's Update: Nanny Demands N15M For Kidnapped Children by deebrain(m): 7:41am On Apr 10, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
People are wicked. I can bet that the girl is working alongside her boyfriend or brother. There's no way they'll pull this off successfully. She'll get caught

When the wicked being is caught, she will tell her sad story about how she was abandoned as a kid, and all her suffering and about how one "mister Thomas" came and lured her into kidnapping. She will also tell us she has never done it before and it was the devil that is the cause.

1 Like

Re: Orekoya's Update: Nanny Demands N15M For Kidnapped Children by charles009(m): 7:44am On Apr 10, 2015
Ymodulus:
[size=15pt]OLX ?!!!!![/size]
Nothing good comes out from that site anymore. Why would they even seek for an house help on OLX,that's not good enough.

Come to think of it. She might possibly not be the one contacting the family. Since the information is on public domain, anybody that knows the parents phone no could attempt to 419 them.

Best opinion here so far. You are a smart dude, and I suspect you seriously..
Re: Orekoya's Update: Nanny Demands N15M For Kidnapped Children by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 10, 2015
vickerz:
Na wa o...

this case is getting serious, i pray they find them, Nigeria is a silly nation, 200 plus girls are missing, no news of them since last year,

we really deserve a change of system, i pray they find the kids unharmed
Re: Orekoya's Update: Nanny Demands N15M For Kidnapped Children by armadeo(m): 7:50am On Apr 10, 2015
Ymodulus:
[size=15pt]OLX ?!!!!![/size]
Nothing good comes out from that site anymore. Why would they even seek for an house help on OLX,that's not good enough.

Come to think of it. She might possibly not be the one contacting the family. Since the information is on public domain, anybody that knows the parents phone no could attempt to 419 them.

I believe this is the issue. Usual Nigerian beasts trying to cash in on a sad situation

1 Like

Re: Orekoya's Update: Nanny Demands N15M For Kidnapped Children by Zuluzulu(m): 7:51am On Apr 10, 2015
Koroaso :
*******IN A COUNTRY WHERE PRIORITIES WERE RIGHTLY PLACED POLICE COMMISSIONER MBU WOULD HAVE SET TO WORK TO FIND THE MISSING KIDS*********

********CHIBOK GIRLS HAVE NOT BEEN FOUND,NOW KIDS ARE KIDNAPPED IN THEIR OWN HOMES.....THE YOUNG DESERVES TO GROW,AND THEY DESERVE PROTECTION THATS THE FIRST PRIORITY OF ANY SANE GOVERNMENT *********

********WHEN OKONJI IWEALA'S MOM WAS KIDNAPPED,WHEN JONATHANS UNCLE WAS KIDNAPPED WE ALL SAW AND HEARD THE ACTION********

*******WHEN IS AN ORDINARY NIGERIANS LIFE GOING TO MATTER ?........WHY DO WE KILL OURSELVES TO VOTE THIS PEOPLE WHO DO NOT REALLY GIVE A DAMN ABOUT US******

********A COUNTRY WITH MISPLACED PRIORITIES KIDS GO MISSING ONLY TO BE DISCUSSED ON SOCIAL MEDIA...

When politicians n Government officials refer to us as 'ordinary Nigerians' we don't know the ills until times like this. Never heard of ordinary South Africans, ordinary Kenyans or ordinary Britons.

#Noordinarynigeriansagain
Re: Orekoya's Update: Nanny Demands N15M For Kidnapped Children by deelobe: 7:51am On Apr 10, 2015
This is the second time OLX is mentioned in a kidnapping. The children that were kidnapped at Magodo the time was done by a maid they got on OLX. That is bad publicity. What is OLX doing other than adverts to safeguard their clients
Re: Orekoya's Update: Nanny Demands N15M For Kidnapped Children by armadeo(m): 7:52am On Apr 10, 2015
steppin:
If I was the father of those kids, the moment I get my kids back, their mum would have to see her folks.
For a woman to leave her kids to a complete stranger she got from OLX(yeah! That's right!), says a lot about her level of reasoning.
She values her job more than her family and the husband should give her the chance to marry her job.

If you honestly think the father didn't know where the nanny came from then u are still a child.

Meanwhile all those blaming the mum, hope u all can afford to have your wife sit at home. You think a woman would leave her children just like that?

Lest I forget many kids on this forum commenting on how to raise a child.

2 Likes

Re: Orekoya's Update: Nanny Demands N15M For Kidnapped Children by naijaboiy: 7:53am On Apr 10, 2015
Wow I never knew people got nannies/maids online shocked
Re: Orekoya's Update: Nanny Demands N15M For Kidnapped Children by Zuluzulu(m): 7:54am On Apr 10, 2015
#NOORDINARYNIGERIANSAGAIN.

1 Like

Re: Orekoya's Update: Nanny Demands N15M For Kidnapped Children by DNA9(m): 7:54am On Apr 10, 2015
Babymama1:
I wonder why the parents are being blamed
Do you hire a nanny so you can stay home with Her
Assuming the parent stayed home,won't she leave home at some point
The nanny was evil
Pure and simple

Sister, Listen, and Listen very carefully.. Wen u buy a new puppy (dog), u dnt hv to leave ur gate open, wen it goes missing,u are d major factor to b blamed... Hw d HELL can two reasonable Folks seeks 4 such a Delicate employer on social media, without any pertinent scrutiny, u left her with 3 little kids to Gods knws where. And expect nt to cm bak n hear smthing Nasty?.. Ofcouse baby' smthing must happen,, aside frm d kidnap, hw abt food poison? Mal'treatment? Etc... 4 God's sake things are not done dat careless all in d name of (working)chasing money to pay bills.....let's jst pray d kids are savE. Simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orekoya's Update: Nanny Demands N15M For Kidnapped Children by Nafikowa: 7:58am On Apr 10, 2015
Babymama1:
The nanny was evil
Pure and simple

Of course the parents would leave home at some point, but common not on the first day of nanny's resumption to duty haba.

1 Like

Re: Orekoya's Update: Nanny Demands N15M For Kidnapped Children by silibaba: 7:59am On Apr 10, 2015
Koroaso:
*********IN A COUNTRY WHERE PRIORITIES WERE RIGHTLY PLACED POLICE COMMISSIONER MBU WOULD HAVE SET TO WORK TO FIND THE MISSING KIDS*********

********BUT SINCE THE KIDS DONT BELONG TO PATIENCE JONATHAN,I GUESS HE DONT GIVE A DAMN**********

*******WHEN IS AN ORDINARY NIGERIANS LIFE GOING TO MATTER ?........WHY DO WE KILL OURSELVES TO VOTE THESE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT REALLY GIVE A DAMN ABOUT US**********

********IF IT WAS TO START CHASING GOVERNOR AMAECHI LIKE HE WAS IN LOVE,HE WOULD BE STOKED***********

********IF ITS TO DISRUPT THE HOUSE OF REP,NATIONAL ASSEMBLY NIGERIAN POLICE WILL GO THEIR WITH ARMOURED TANKS AND RIOT GEAR,OR TO CARRY OGA MADAM BAG IN PUBLIC THEY CAN DO ALL THAT***********

*******ASK THEM TO GO TO SAMBISA FOREST TO FREE THE CHIBOK GIRLS AND ARREST SHEKAU OR TO FIND KIDNAPPED CHILDREN,THEY WILL TELL YOU THEY DONT HAVE ADEQUATE GUNS*************

********I WANT TO BELIEVE WE ARE ALL NOT CRAZY IN NIGERIA,CELEBRATING AND DYING FOR POLITICIANS THAT CANNOT GUARANTEE OUR SECURITY,WELFARE....ONCE WE FINISH ELECTION*********

********A COUNTRY WITH MISPLACED PRIORITIES KIDS GO MISSING ONLY TO BE DISCUSSED ON SOCIAL MEDIA...BUT WHEN ONE OBA SAYS PEOPLE SHOULD JUMP IN THE LAGOON THE WHOLE NATION THINKS THATS NEWS**********

GMB/PYO

You have only let me understand that you are nothing than an empty brain and a scumbag

1 Like

Re: Orekoya's Update: Nanny Demands N15M For Kidnapped Children by Ferebiekun: 8:00am On Apr 10, 2015
Babymama1:
The nanny was evil
Pure and simple

This your logic is illogical! What sense is in leaving 1 child not to mention THREE children in the "care" of a complete stranger? When the innocent children are found or rescued (and they will be found), those nitwits must be prosecuted for their carelessness and shirking their responsibility as parents. Those children are put in this dreadful situation because the parents cherished their own convenience above the security and safety of the children. Imagine leaving your children at home with a day old maid! Infamita!

1 Like

Re: Orekoya's Update: Nanny Demands N15M For Kidnapped Children by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 10, 2015
Nanny from OLX? This is serious.

1 Like

Re: Orekoya's Update: Nanny Demands N15M For Kidnapped Children by Uniqueempress(f): 8:05am On Apr 10, 2015
smiley
Trustworthiness:

I think you should wonder how you women of today thinks. That is why there is the need for two people going into marriage should first go for counselling before marriage.

Marriage is about mutual responsibility. The duty of a man in a marriage is to fetch for the family the financial needs, while the responsibility of the woman in a marriage is home keeping which include the children upbringing. The end result of we human trying to change God design is this kind of problem of children being kidnapped.

I am not saying women should not have a source of income. But the source of income shouldn't be the type that will prevent her from carrying out her primary responsibility in her matrimonial home.

To me this act of women going out to source financial income with men, from morning till night, leaving the home to a stranger is totally not civilization but a way we create more problem to ourselves in the society.

okay. that's your own theory ..when you get married treat your wife that way.don't follow civilized people.continue living in the olden days..infact don't drive your car...don't send your female kids to school..let them learn how to cook and sweep and manage provision shops. smiley
Trustworthiness:

okay. that's your own theory ..when you get married treat your wife that way.don't follow civilized people.continue living in the olden days..infact don't drive your car...don't send your female kids to school..let them learn how to cook and sweep and manage provision shops.

1 Like

Re: Orekoya's Update: Nanny Demands N15M For Kidnapped Children by mrofficial(m): 8:08am On Apr 10, 2015
acada111:

Is a normal human being in this Nigeria, supposed to hire an house help online? Still can't understand it o. If the one you know her family sef show u fire.....u go confuse.
Not to talk of the one whose friends and family u know nothing about. It is well.

It is not. I'm just angry with OLX.
Re: Orekoya's Update: Nanny Demands N15M For Kidnapped Children by udysweet(f): 8:09am On Apr 10, 2015
Gbam! U hit it on d head!useless site,seems like almost everytin there is scam. God will arise in the case of this kids because they are His heritage. He will put to shame these useless syndicate. I wish the Law enforcement can go to work and do something about this. All I know is these kids shall not,must and will not die! In the name of Jesus(abg na prayer me sabi o,if God dsnt always answer all my prayers He's MUSt answer this one)
Mintayo:
Very absurd. Nanny from OLX? Like seriously? when you can never get anything really good from OLX, how do you expect to get a good human being from OLX!
Some PARENTS though, leaving their children at the mercy of a total stranger, so absurd!
Re: Orekoya's Update: Nanny Demands N15M For Kidnapped Children by armadeo(m): 8:09am On Apr 10, 2015
Babymama1:

Please be quiet
Are they more his kids than hers?
Where was he when the nanny assumed duty?
If she needs to get her head checked,the man of the house needs to be institutionalized by your analogy
Many of you have a strange perception of marriage and it's sad

Those talking like that are the children on this forum. They don't have a perception they are completely ignorant and chose to expose it online.

Many have never been in a relationship talk off a marriage. Just read their comments and laugh.
Re: Orekoya's Update: Nanny Demands N15M For Kidnapped Children by Slimmos(m): 8:09am On Apr 10, 2015
xage:
Pray to God not human.

They will be safely returned to their mother's arm InshaaAllah or in the name of God.

Why IJN? If he's that powerful he wouldn't have been murdered

Only God we should pray to henceforth.OK

I'm scolding this into your brains bcoz u make the same mistakes every time.

i know u are mad.... but bro u need help asap.. someone child is missing and all ur thought is all abput religious bigotry and argument btw allah & Jesus.... bro seriously u are mad. typical muslim

1 Like

Re: Orekoya's Update: Nanny Demands N15M For Kidnapped Children by armadeo(m): 8:20am On Apr 10, 2015
thunder74:

Are you married with kids ma/sir? If not, don't comment yet until you understand what I am talking about.

I read your first post and saw this and instinctively checked the moniker.

You my friend know what you are talking about.

Here children are giving advice on how to raise children. That's ironic.
Re: Orekoya's Update: Nanny Demands N15M For Kidnapped Children by Lunar2010: 8:21am On Apr 10, 2015
whizjay:
Mehnnn....

Buhh, wait oh!!
how will you leave a nanny,
Who's also a complete stranger
Alone with your kids
On the first day of resumption!!

angry

Hope the kids return safely sha...

If it doesn't happen on the first day, it can still happn at a later day. The Nanny is a kidnapper, shikenah!
I just can't wrap my head around what she was doing on OLX looking for a nanny after dat oda episode.

1 Like

Re: Orekoya's Update: Nanny Demands N15M For Kidnapped Children by ddeola: 8:25am On Apr 10, 2015
Even if they are paid 250million , the money is cursed.
Re: Orekoya's Update: Nanny Demands N15M For Kidnapped Children by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 10, 2015
Koroaso:

*******WHEN IS AN ORDINARY NIGERIANS LIFE GOING TO MATTER ?........WHY DO WE KILL OURSELVES TO VOTE THESE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT REALLY GIVE A DAMN ABOUT US**********

********IF ITS TO DISRUPT THE HOUSE OF REP,NATIONAL ASSEMBLY NIGERIAN POLICE WILL GO THEIR WITH ARMOURED TANKS AND RIOT GEAR,OR TO CARRY OGA MADAM BAG IN PUBLIC THEY CAN DO ALL THAT***********

*******ASK THEM TO GO TO SAMBISA FOREST TO FREE THE CHIBOK GIRLS AND ARREST SHEKAU OR TO FIND KIDNAPPED CHILDREN,THEY WILL TELL YOU THEY DONT HAVE ADEQUATE GUNS*************

********I WANT TO BELIEVE WE ARE ALL NOT CRAZY IN NIGERIA,CELEBRATING AND DYING FOR POLITICIANS THAT CANNOT GUARANTEE OUR SECURITY,WELFARE....ONCE WE FINISH ELECTION*********

GMB/PYO= APE/BABOON

WOULD YOU STOP THIS YOUR MADNESS AND DO SOMETHING REASONABLE WITH YOUR LIFE.

HOPELESS FOOL WHO DOESN'T KNOW THAT MBU IS AN AIG AND NOT COMMISSIONER OF POLICE..
Re: Orekoya's Update: Nanny Demands N15M For Kidnapped Children by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 10, 2015
And one idiot posted dat d kids were ady found. Nairalanders sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. / How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note / Two Siblings, Dog Found Dead Inside Refrigerator In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.