Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,912 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

How To Create Jobs For All Nairalanders - Fishery - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Create Jobs For All Nairalanders - Fishery (1089 Views)

Between Piggery And Fishery / Fishery Or Poultry; Which Is More Lucrative? / Fishery Or Poultry Business, Which Is More Lucrative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create Jobs For All Nairalanders - Fishery by esota4280(m): 2:00am On Apr 10, 2015
We all should not be seeking for job, all we should be doing is thinking how to take risk in doing business.
We all ave heard about Agriculture, and the profit that can be made from it. So,y will u be getting involved in job searching with money,time,stress there by causing depression, BP, even stroke.
Well to cut all long story short let we as NIARALANDER get involved in generating money, fund, finance ourselves instead of JOB HUNTING (HUNTERS)
WE CAN MAKE MONEY FROM FISHERY THIS WAY

1. ACQUUIRE A PIECE OF LAND
Can b donated by one of us, or maybe a abandoned fishery site.
2. RAISE FUNDS 1.5M
A list 10k each from serious people. Which will b documented n taking to court for further procedures.
3. LABOUR
This will b done by NIARALANDERS who are ready to work.
#LET ME GIVE AND HINT#
A)STOCK-one mature man an six mature female we can stock 10k fingerlings
B)FEEDING
Feeding for 4months is
A bag 15kg(6k) for 700 fingerlings in 10 day.. Meaning 1m for feeding (maximum)
C)LABOUR
We can pay 200k for 2wkers in 5months
D)SAVES
We save 300k for any expenses that arises.

.....AFTER 4MONTHS
Possibility of loosing 15% of fish stock..
Sale.. sell btw 400 n 450
Which is 8500ยค400 = 3.4m
Imagine what what serious 10 comparative we get in a year.
Serious minded,well business men should comment..... advice,up n down, danger n gain this are what I want u NIARALANDERS Should speak on.
Esota
Re: How To Create Jobs For All Nairalanders - Fishery by soye3(f): 5:30am On Apr 10, 2015
hello esota, i have actually been thinking about this business. the problem is the capital to begin. i am really really interested. lost my other e.mail nd nairaland account, had to open thus new one. lets talk plz. shineyle@yahoo. com,
Re: How To Create Jobs For All Nairalanders - Fishery by esota4280(m): 6:44am On Apr 10, 2015
soye3:
hello esota, i have actually been thinking about this business. the problem is the capital to begin. i am really really interested. lost my other e.mail nd nairaland account, had to open thus new one. lets talk plz. shineyle@yahoo. com,
But we can share the ideas here, if so cause I want everyone to gain from it. Your question n my answer should b seen expect for any private discussion.

2 Likes

Re: How To Create Jobs For All Nairalanders - Fishery by esota4280(m): 11:18am On Apr 11, 2015
esota4280:

But we can share the ideas here, if so cause I want everyone to gain from it. Your question n my answer should b seen expect for any private discussion.
This my numb 08036734969
Re: How To Create Jobs For All Nairalanders - Fishery by nikaShow(m): 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
esota4280 ,

You talk about fishery but you refused to mention the most important attribute in aquaculture?!

WATER!

So if you acquire land now, you wouldn't dig earther/concrete/ use rubber ponds?

You wouldn't buy pumping machine, dig borehole?

Electricity for pumping to change water nko? Generator + Fuel or Nepa? Who's bill ?

The feed? No store for it? The pond ? No shade?

'all of the above'? No security? Issokay, continue !

The project is doable, but it's not as simple neither would it be as cheap as you make it sound.

I believe in self-employment through Agriculture, and am a practising fish farmer, so yeah, there's money to be made, but don't let anybody decieve you that it's 'easy' or its 'paper-calculatable'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Create Jobs For All Nairalanders - Fishery by esota4280(m): 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
nikaShow:
esota4280 ,

You talk about fishery but you refused to mention the most important attribute in aquaculture?!

WATER!

So if you acquire land now, you wouldn't dig earther/concrete/ use rubber ponds?

You wouldn't buy pumping machine, dig borehole?

Electricity for pumping to change water nko? Generator + Fuel or Nepa? Who's bill ?

The feed? No store for it? The pond ? No shade?

'all of the above'? No security? Issokay, continue !

The project is doable, but it's not as simple neither would it be as cheap as you make it sound.

I believe in self-employment through Agriculture, and am a practising fish farmer, so yeah, there's money to be made, but don't let anybody decieve you that it's 'easy' or its 'paper-calculatable'
I av being doing dis for 4years n my numbers her there
Re: How To Create Jobs For All Nairalanders - Fishery by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
esota4280:

I av being doing dis for 4years n my numbers her there

You have not answered his question.
Are you renting pond and at how much? Or are u building ?
Source of water nko?
Pumping machine is not much of a problem cos its not that a problem cos I was given 1hp of dab for 14000 at bridgehead market , but u must power it. U didn't make arrangement for the fueling. Also feeding isn't a straight thing cos the feeding increases as the fish size increase.

You have to be detailed so that you don't run into problems in the future.
Re: How To Create Jobs For All Nairalanders - Fishery by FarmTech(m): 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
Interesting concept. Following.
Re: How To Create Jobs For All Nairalanders - Fishery by esota4280(m): 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
mercylicious:

You have not answered his question.
Are you renting pond and at how much? Or are u building ?
Source of water nko?
Pumping machine is not much of a problem cos its not that a problem cos I was given 1hp of dab for 14000 at bridgehead market , but u must power it. U didn't make arrangement for the fueling. Also feeding isn't a straight thing cos the feeding increases as the fish size increase.

You have to be detailed so that you don't run into problems in the future.
...yes I knw...
Let me give u a little insight
1.tarpaulin built tank or tiles or cement build fish pond.
2.The size n shape of fish pond are build specifically on d amount.
3. Water... changing of water 3 times a week. this enable easy breathing. also air pumping into the water 2 increase weight n size of fish.
4.feeding stage by stage, like de eat more after their finger stage. B4 3mnths their growing stage reduces.
5.sorting.
6.treatment
Re: How To Create Jobs For All Nairalanders - Fishery by soye3(f): 4:53am On Apr 12, 2015
following... more questions from experienced ones plz. the business is lucrative yes. But at the same time, capital intensive right, because you have to budget for all these before you start? ok, what about starting small like with g.p tanks, how will survival work out ther? answers plz.

(1) (Reply)

You Need To Check My Snails....photo / Where Can I Get This Plant In Nigeria / Simple Guides To Succesfully Manage A Profitable Farm Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.