Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

PHOTO: Oba Of Lagos Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Oba Of Lagos Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo Leaders (2879 Views)

IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo President Nnia Nwodo In Enugu(pics) / Peter Obi Pictured Walking On The Streets Of Lagos,Meets Basketmouth At Airport / “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Oba Of Lagos Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo Leaders by olokfor: 8:41am On Apr 10, 2015
The Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu met with the leaders of Ohaneze Ndigbo group led by Chief Ralph Obioha, chairman of the Caretaker Committee, to resolve issues bordering on the threat he made to the Igbos resident in Lagos concerning tomorrow's governorship election and his demand that they vote for his chosen candidate, APC's Akinwunmi Ambode, or be ready to swim in the lagoon...:-)

According to The Sun, the Oba said people were just making a mountain out of a molehill. He explained that he had no hard feelings towards the Igbos in his kingdom, adding that majority of them who are traders use his shops at Isale Eko. He pleaded that the Igbos should just respect his feelings as he sees Ambode as a son who he wants to see in power. The Oba who had to break his siesta to meet the Igbo leaders said everything would be settled after Saturday's election.
On their part, the Igbo leaders promised they would not hold any grudge or animosity against the Oba.

Other Igbo leaders at the meeting included Chief Onwuka Ukwa (Ebonyi State); Chief Haruna Ajah (Ebonyi State); Chief Ignatius Okamene (Imo State) and Chief Mrs. Pat Udoye (Ebugu State).

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/04/photo-oba-of-lagos-meets-ohaneze-ndigbo.html

Re: PHOTO: Oba Of Lagos Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo Leaders by hazyfm: 8:45am On Apr 10, 2015
I SEE
Re: PHOTO: Oba Of Lagos Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo Leaders by Rawani: 8:46am On Apr 10, 2015
I just love this Oba. No concessions, respect his feelings, period.

Spoken like a true King.

The Igbo leaders also deserve commendation for resolving to shelve any grudges. All's well that ends well.

11 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Oba Of Lagos Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo Leaders by temitemi1(m): 8:46am On Apr 10, 2015
Noted!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Oba Of Lagos Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo Leaders by corozy(m): 8:47am On Apr 10, 2015
Hmmmm....is it nt obvious dat the Oba was jst joking after all....

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Oba Of Lagos Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo Leaders by Firmjudge(m): 8:49am On Apr 10, 2015
Chai Only Jimmy Agbaje, Giving APCc men Headpain in Lagos state.

Let me state this clearly, the electorate are now wiser and APCc will lose Lagos state

Apcc If una like run from pillar to lagoon to indian ocean hold mega meetings and do town hall briefing restrategies and de-strategies..

The electorate day wait with their PVC for one corner

PDP will win lagos hands down.

Even from the this side of Nigeria, its Jimmy we know..

7 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Oba Of Lagos Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo Leaders by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 10, 2015
The poster above me will cry by the time akinwunmi ambode is declared the winner!!!!!

temitemi1:
Noted!
Robot!!are you tired of shouting GEJ till bla bla bla nonsense that you are always saying??didn't i tell you??i talk say you go soon tire!!!!grin

8 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Oba Of Lagos Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo Leaders by ziccoit: 9:02am On Apr 10, 2015
olokfor:
The Oba who had to break his siesta to meet the Igbo leaders said everything would be settled after Saturday's election.

Oba gan knows say that Jimi Agbaje winning this election is like asking Obama to be Nigeria president. A future impossible tense. Let's meet here after Saturday election.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Oba Of Lagos Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo Leaders by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 10, 2015
They are going to end up in the lagoon tomorrow. grin

I hope to have an eze ndigbo as the eja aro mama bisi will serve in my pepper soup alongside a bottle of odeku. grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Oba Of Lagos Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo Leaders by lolababe331e: 9:05am On Apr 10, 2015
Igbos can you now see you are been played by Jimi and PDP , clearly your leaders know Oba was joking

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Oba Of Lagos Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo Leaders by Scatterboss(m): 9:24am On Apr 10, 2015
Good move.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Oba Of Lagos Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo Leaders by abduljabbar4(m): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2015
Ambode will win whether they like it or not.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Oba Of Lagos Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo Leaders by Abayhormy(m): 9:48am On Apr 10, 2015
Do you know Ambode graduated as an accountant from University of Lagos at the age of 21?

Do you know he became a Chartered accountant at the age of 24 ?

Do you know he became a fellow of the Institute of chartered accountants at the age of 36 ?

Do you know he was the second best graduating student in WAEC+HSE at Federal government college Warri ?

Do you know JK was a strong Tinubu boy in ACN but left the party when Tinubu decided to pick fashola over him simply because Tinubu felt fashola would do better in governance because he is a lawyer and SAN while JK is a Pharmacist ? Do you know it was the potentials that Tinubu saw in Fashola that now became evident to all of us in the governance of Fashola ?

Do you know Ambode was the Accountant General of Lagos state when Federal Government was not giving Lagos state any Allocation at all for some years(Tinubu was the governor) ? And Ambode/Tinubu had to put creative minds together to run lagos for four years(despite the huge population and responsibility) ?

Do you know Ambode has 26 years of Administrative/accounting experience ?

Ambode is a quiet man and he does not blow his horn too loud, but he is quality, just like Fashola.

Let's put sentiments aside, let's vote in the best interest of lagos.

Ambo, Atide. Eko oni Baje.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Oba Of Lagos Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo Leaders by omenka(m): 9:54am On Apr 10, 2015
Look at them exchanging pleasantries, patting each other on the back, making jokes, smiling and laughing. Meanwhile on the other side, ignorant folks with little or no stake in life would wanna carry the whole mess on their head like folks hawking gala at the hold up in Nyanya.

Smh.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Oba Of Lagos Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo Leaders by OperationIgrigi: 10:41am On Apr 10, 2015
Segeggs:
[s]They are going to end up in the lagoon tomorrow. grin

I hope to have an eze ndigbo as the eja aro mama bisi will serve in my pepper soup alongside a bottle of odeku. grin[/s]

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Oba Of Lagos Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo Leaders by morhsuud22(m): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2015
better
Re: PHOTO: Oba Of Lagos Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo Leaders by stexsy(m): 10:44am On Apr 10, 2015
medicine after death......oba u neva chi chum chin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Oba Of Lagos Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo Leaders by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 10, 2015
[quote author=OperationIgrigi post=32552457][/quote]igrigi, u no dey tire to follow me up and down?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Oba Of Lagos Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo Leaders by miqos02(m): 10:50am On Apr 10, 2015
huuunnn
Re: PHOTO: Oba Of Lagos Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo Leaders by PentiumPro(f): 10:55am On Apr 10, 2015
Yanmiris, always backing the losers. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Oba Of Lagos Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo Leaders by OperationIgrigi: 10:55am On Apr 10, 2015
Segeggs:
[s]igrigi, u no dey tire to follow me p and down?[/s]

grin grin grin

**grins** You know what to do if you don't want to be smacked everytime. So...

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Oba Of Lagos Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo Leaders by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 10, 2015
OperationIgrigi:

**grins** You know what to do if you don't want to be smacked everytime. So...
I pray you get employed this year. grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Oba Of Lagos Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo Leaders by silverdam(m): 11:07am On Apr 10, 2015
I knew this Oba was joking, even though it was an expensive one. But I wonder why some foolish igbos on nairaland will so much capitalize on this, most of them don't even have PVC, some won't even vote.

Honestly, some igbos on nairaland will make you want to hate all igbos with their attitude.

Thank God my igbo friends are not so dumb like some here.

Once again, with or without igbo votes, Ambode will still win this Election. From my findings sef 70 percent of Igbos don't vote, they don't joke with their business that's why they didn't collect PVC.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Oba Of Lagos Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo Leaders by OperationIgrigi: 11:07am On Apr 10, 2015
Segeggs:
I pray you get employed this year. grin

**grins** Segun Onye Orijin bitters, you'll give an arm to have Igrigi's job. So...

Re: PHOTO: Oba Of Lagos Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo Leaders by Crueldeed: 11:10am On Apr 10, 2015
[s]
OperationIgrigi:

**grins** Segun Onye Orijin bitters, you'll give an arm to have Igrigi's job. So...
[/s]

This i.diot is still threatening people everywhere, go find a job fool.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Oba Of Lagos Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo Leaders by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 10, 2015
OperationIgrigi:

you mean your job of stalking me? grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Oba Of Lagos Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo Leaders by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 10, 2015
Crueldeed:
[s][/s]

This i.diot is still threatening people everywhere, go find a job fool.
don't mind the mumu.

He thinks his childish threats hold water.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Oba Of Lagos Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo Leaders by MugabeRobert: 11:14am On Apr 10, 2015
They still have to go and bow down while foolish mongrels shou. over the internet.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Oba Of Lagos Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo Leaders by sherrylo: 11:27am On Apr 10, 2015
@OP it should be Ohneze meets the Oba of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Oba Of Lagos Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo Leaders by Crueldeed: 11:28am On Apr 10, 2015
Segeggs:
don't mind the mumu.

He thinks his childish threats hold water.

The moronic dingbat have got no shame, posting off topic everywhere like a cursed goat.
Re: PHOTO: Oba Of Lagos Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo Leaders by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 10, 2015
Crueldeed:

The moronic dingbat have got no shame, posting off topic every like a cursed goat.
operationigrigi aka genigrigi aka. Igrigimercenary, you see your life. grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Oba Of Lagos Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo Leaders by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 10, 2015
MugabeRobert:
They still have to go and bow down while foolish mongrels shou. over the internet.

give me the link to the site where you did the keep calm thing

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: See An African Attacked By South Africans Recently.viewers Discretion / Photo-speak! #nigeria "Old Chief Of Army Staff To The Right & New To The Left" / Urgent News!!! Scam In Today's Punch Newspaper (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.