Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,166 members, 7,838,990 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman (37131 Views)

Daniel Egwede Transformed Into An Albino (photos) / 'Toyin Aimakhu Was Beaten 2 Stupor By Lover,She Is A Liar':Publisher Fires Back / Basketmouth Transformed Into An Old Man and Old Woman (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman by Buchukwu: 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
Epic
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nollywood make-up artist are trying dis days o, but I bet if they can meet Hollywood
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman by prettyJoy22(f): 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
nice,looks real
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman by omarhlichanwa: 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
So funny,I actually met ha las year dec @ national theartre during one of d progs org by nollywood,she z actually a paparazzy n fun lukin woman
ennyhola:
here
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman by Bants(m): 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
How this girl take blow self Naija fit make any body blow i dont know her but i just wan blow too
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman by geedeex2(m): 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
She said she can die because of PDP and now she Don old.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman by hidee20(m): 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
efilefun:
lol nice but why must they tie two sticks together... naija things must always get one comma

maybe dats where her witchcraft secret is concealed (in d movie)....... grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman by OkunrinMeta: 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
could they not find a proper walking stick that is long enough? shows lack of adequate preparation......
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman by MKO4ever(m): 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2015

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman by bosun11(m): 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
THAT WAS SUPERB !!!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman by prettyjo(f): 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
they should get a long stick naa

must they tie it with a rope
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman by kaykay222(m): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
Waooooo..kudos to all dis make up artist.....pls nigeria let us always remember all dis make up artist and custum people during d time of awards...some of them are gurus on dis line....NOTE PLS
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman by Denn(m): 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
Not done properly. ..

Clothes are too new.

Walking stick joined with new strings...

Only aging done was to paint her black.

Make up should blend in and not stand out. ...
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman by Kanmyos(m): 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
kudos to dt mak up artiste....besides dt z nt hw she's gonna luk in d nxt 30 yrz...datz jez power of mak up
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman by simdam500(m): 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
Talented I must say
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman by HANDSOMETOKS: 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
efilefun:
lol nice but why must they tie two sticks together... naija things must always get one comma

Chaiii!!!! Nigerians!!!! You guys must find a mistake where there is none and where is/was one. You have my Friday wt that your observation.

You ll be good with DSS/SSS.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman by ALIEN2000(m): 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mama Ibadan ke..?

Dats is how some directors would start mis portraying Things....

Nonsense.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman by usmanma(m): 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
yes...she is an actress
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman by vega84(m): 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
No be so she de b4?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman by firstolalekan(m): 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
ennyhola:
What do you think of her makeup, guys?!
It is for her new movie Titled:- Iyabadan.
See The Photos Below...
I dislike that bıtch
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman by firstYS(m): 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
ennyhola:
What do you think of her makeup, guys?!
It is for her new movie Titled:- Iyabadan.
See The Photos Below...
She's the best Actress in Yoruba Movies............... give her any script...... and watch how she play along with it........
Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman by forreelinc(m): 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
Denn:
Not done properly. ..

Clothes are too new.

Walking stick joined with new strings...

Only aging done was to paint her black.

Make up should blend in and not stand out. ...

grin ose professional, oya go to that set and show them how it's done
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman by Denn(m): 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
forreelinc:

grin ose professional, oya go to that set and show them how it's done

If they need my service, they should look for me.

How's your NYSC? Have you finally been posted?

Regards
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman by forreelinc(m): 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
Denn:

If they need my service, they should look for me.

How's your NYSC? Have you finally been posted?

Regards

grin NYSC neva post me o i just dey jobless for house

How far oga Professional abeg take me under ur wing na help ur boy out
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman by fistonati(m): 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
WOOW, SHE'S TRULY REPRESENTING D ANCIENT CITY.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
I think I prefer yoruba films to the English ones. They can be very unpredictable! If you don't stay glued, you may not understand it.But for say na those tonto Dike own, na during the advertisement sleep dey carry me go. undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman by SamsonTriangle: 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
WOW!!!...Here comes the Latest and Best Blog In Town,just visit for everything you need
http://www.esansamson..com

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman by Adeyinka12(m): 6:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
owapa gan
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman by midasbliss(f): 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nice Try
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman by belladonna7: 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
For d old picture...we shud seen a sign of her body shrinking...and for d normal pix...wowo!fnks to the make up...
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman by belladonna7: 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
For d old picture...we shud seen a sign of her body shrinking...and for d normal pix...wow!fnks to the make up...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says / Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.