Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

My Voter's Card, My Precious Vote And Right To Good Governance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Voter's Card, My Precious Vote And Right To Good Governance (401 Views)

Yahaya Bello In Voter's Card Multiple Registration Scandal / Governance: The 3 Most Unlucky States In Nigeria / Obasanjo Visits Governor Bindow Of Adamawa, Commends Him For His Good Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Voter's Card, My Precious Vote And Right To Good Governance by francizy(m): 10:14am On Apr 10, 2015
I can loose my phone or anything else but my voter's card? Never.

I have waited for long to cast my vote and put power into the right hands in Lagos state.

This is the right time. These are all we want in Lagos state:

- Good governance

- End to godfatherism

- End to the act of channelling Lagos state funds into one man's pocket

- End to political thurgry

- End to the harassment of bus drivers, conductors and passengers by touts

- End to harassment of traders by touts and multiple or unnecessary taxation

- We would love to have someone from another religion rule Lagos for once so that we know Lagos is not meant for one religion to rule alone.

Lagos state, vote wisely, vote for Jimmy Agbaje.
Re: My Voter's Card, My Precious Vote And Right To Good Governance by sbpumpin: 10:32am On Apr 10, 2015
fool grin grin grin grin grin grin

so who told you jimi agbaje bode george obanikoro and ogunlewe is better.why dem no beg jonathan make him release funds for lagos.na now they go expect make buhari release funds for them abi.

na una go suffer. i beg make tinubu return favour from federal first jare before we go begin they shout change.

pls stop these nonsense if not for anything at least the approval for the 37 lcdas.

vote wisely

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Economy In Brief In Picture / Update From Asaba, Delta State: Army Obstructing Voters From Going To Their Unit / Pics: Gov Emmanuel Uduaghan Commissions 447-metre Flyover In Effurun,delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.